Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-06-2011, 10:42 PM)RarePenguin Wrote: I don't know if this will help but his middle initial is S .

I know that "S" is the son's middle name, but I am referring to the father. Can anyone supply his middle name?

I meant middle initial, not necessarily middle name, although of course that would be even better.
(02-06-2011, 10:58 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 10:42 PM)RarePenguin Wrote: I don't know if this will help but his middle initial is S .

I know that "S" is the son's middle name, but I am referring to the father. Can anyone supply his middle name?
AHA! and yes i knew you meant initial. Smiley_emoticons_smile
so we don't know the father's for sure.

[/u]Its been a busy day on here. I was out today around town, and found out some interesting info myself. First off there are major drug connections here: oxycotons, percocets, and heroin-I cant wait until the toxicology reports are released from the couple. Also, it was well known around town that Lisa's family had a safe. The said key found under her body is bc she told the killers it was to the safe. And lastly, I also have connections to the neighbors who are fearful and making extra precautions with locking doors and setting alarms themselves, even though they are aware that this wasnt random.
the major drug connection is deemed right now to be rumor. or the opinion of locals. not fact. LE needs to confirm before it is fact.

I am saying I personally know people who havent boughten drugs from JC, so we at least know that he is into that scene.
LT: havent boughten drugs from JC

that is still second-hand and hearsay. give an opinion, but don't state it as a fact. state it as your opinion. know what i mean?

post #149 page 11

to everyone:
there are people involved in this case that are named all over the place. until LE calls them a person of interest or they have appeared in media, i don't use their names. that's just common decency. especially if they are a juvenile. give your opinions and speculation within certain parameters, it is your First Amendment right.
this is a good place to mention my rules for this forum. this is a good time because MANY people from Ohio have logged on or joined in past few days.
i don't allow vile gossip to be stated as fact. i rely on main stream media, and LE for facts. i also have private contacts and sources i don't mention.
you have complete freedom here with 2 exceptions, no posting any member's personal info, and no threats. also i do not delete posts as i have been asked much after the fact. think about what you are posting. Mock has a no delete policy since it is required that all posters are adults and responsible for what they say. i am not punitive. i am simply covering my cute ass.

(02-06-2011, 11:17 PM)LT_RN Wrote: I am saying I personally know people who havent boughten drugs from JC.

Boy, I don't follow you there - everyone knows people who haven't bought drugs from JC.

Is that a mistype or what?

this is all I can gather from previous posts.... Johnny's father, John P. Clarke.....
(02-06-2011, 11:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you have complete freedom here with 2 exceptions, no posting any member's personal info, and no threats.

you should add to your rules:

3) posts are not allowed to sound condescending, even if that's not the intention of the poster to sound as such;
4) members are forbidden from referring to other members using colloquial versions of their nicknames.

violation of either of the above two rules will result in threats to be kicked off the board.

-pink
Fathers middle inital is "P" as quoted in the Toledo Blade and referenced in post #1 page 1
(02-06-2011, 11:33 PM)pinkyfloyd Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 11:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you have complete freedom here with 2 exceptions, no posting any member's personal info, and no threats.

you should add to your rules:

3) posts are not allowed to sound condescending, even if that's not the intention of the poster to sound as such;
4) members are forbidden from referring to other members using colloquial versions of their nicknames.

violation of either of the above two rules will result in threats to be kicked off the board.

-pink

A. you neglected to mention PMs with uninvited/unwanted sexual innuendo and content.
B. i thought you said weren't coming back. hah
C. do you know what a Postwhore is?

(02-06-2011, 11:34 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Fathers middle inital is "P" as quoted in the Toledo Blade and referenced in post #1 page 1
thanks Zero.

Thankyou for making me a member Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Something has come to my memory as back a year or two ago there was a case in Atlanta.. and it was a gang that called themselves the International Robbing Crew. Some of them were from New Orleans and authorities say they began their crimes after relocating to Atlanta as Hurricane Katrina evacuees. In one robbery they burglarize a mans home, but their plans were thwarted when the home owner returned before they could leave. The gang members hog-tied him and handcuffed him to the handrail in his bath tub, duck taped a plastic bag over his head , and he suffocated . They left his body inside his apartment in the bathtub. Were either of these kids involved with gangs?

Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
Yes, sorry a typo. People who *HAVE
(02-06-2011, 11:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: A. you neglected to mention PMs with uninvited/unwanted sexual innuendo and content.
B. i thought you weren't coming back. hah

you were rattling off "rules" for the forums, not "rules" for private messages.

do you know what a hypocrite is? Signs_173

-pink
(02-06-2011, 11:41 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Pinky, when i said "there" i meant the crime blog you had cited.

nobody ever gave you permission to call me "Pinky".

my understanding is that sort of thing is frowned upon.

-pink
(02-06-2011, 11:45 PM)pinkyfloyd Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 11:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: A. you neglected to mention PMs with uninvited/unwanted sexual innuendo and content.
B. i thought you weren't coming back. hah

you were rattling off "rules" for the forums, not "rules" for private messages.

do you know what a hypocrite is? Signs_173

-pink

the rules of common decency are unwritten but generally known.
you are not going to derail this thread with more personal crap.
you weren't banned so quit whining.

(02-06-2011, 11:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the rules of common decency are unwritten but generally known.

this is not any sort of an attempt to derail a thread with personal crap. you chose not to respond to PMs.

-pink
(02-06-2011, 11:51 PM)pinkyfloyd Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 11:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the rules of common decency are unwritten but generally known.

this is not any sort of an attempt to derail a thread with personal crap. you chose not to respond to PMs.

-pink

actually i am not required to respond to anything. you are here at MY discretion, and there are other areas where you could start a whining thread. i have nothing further to say to you in here.