Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-09-2011, 10:55 AM)Kip Wrote: The only people I've seen state JC was a drug dealer have been a couple of people who have claimed to know him.

The baggie pieces don't necessarily indicate he was a dealer, but that he or someone else there that night is/was a user.

It seems pretty well known that JC was a drug dealer. I work with a lady, C, whose daughter is best friends with Lisa's best friend's brother (I know I know) but the first thing C said when we came into work on Monday and heard of LS and JC's deaths was that her daughter was well aware JC was dealing drugs, weed and percoset(sp?) mainly. Of course that's all hearsay, but from all the talk around here, it's pretty certain he was a dealer.
[/quote]

There is very deliberate social engineering going on, in America, to lower the level of morals and intelligence in this country. It's been going on since LBJ's Great Society was implemented. A well known journalist called it a coursening of our society. Once again, this is DELIBERATE. Mediums like the arts are an important weapon, aimed at young people. The crap like MTV, VH1, and the agenda of multiculturalism all play a significant part in this war on American culture and values. The mainstreaming of the gangsta culture via music, especially, is extremely troubling. You may have noticed that Lisa and her sister, in some of the pics, are doing those stupid hand gestures. Of course, that originated with gangs. I think lots of parents have no clue how vile and corrupting these influences are. It's very insidious and has crept into the greater culture over generations. 30 years ago you would have NEVER seen girls like that associating with the likes of Tiffany and Johnny. Unfortunately, this cross-culture mixing is becoming more common. Unless a parent keeps their kid away from modern media, it's very hard to keep these influences from contaminating them. Even in places as far as Russia you see American gang banger culture in their music. It's really sickening. I could write a book on this but you get my drift.

[/quote] Excellent Post!

Saying multiculturism contributes broadly is an extremely broad
statement. Many cultures find Americans over the top. Many
parents control tv viewing and do home schooling and participate
in home school activities just to avoid much of the corrupting
influences.

I agree that there is a malignant evil at work here, but I take
exception that it is due to 'cross-culture mixing.' I would rather
place blame towards the movie industry, poor education, loss of
personal integrity, too loose government hand outs. and children
being left alone too many hours a day --- for a start.
Does anyone besides me find it odd that Johnny would be
packaging drugs in a kitchen, talk on the phone and OPEN
A DOOR TO STRANGERS?

NOT.
That is really weird. Just as the JVM photos were smarmy,
so are her posts.

If I ever said to a grown son, "Come sleep with me" and "I miss
your touch' - my family would do mental health intervention, I
kid you not.
(02-09-2011, 11:24 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Does anyone besides me find it odd that Johnny would be
A DOOR TO STRANGERS?

NOT.

Packaging drugs in kitchen: maybe odd but nobody was home or expected to be home-ie parents or authority figures, so why not. Open the door to strangers: that's the rub we are not sure he opened the door to strangers, Miss Tiffany's word only, Talking on the phone: Supposedly he was talking to Miss Tiffany too, but about what? We don't know, she may have been trying to distract him or find out exactly what he was doing and we only have her word for what JC said! Miss Tiffany is in the thick of it, all the way around!!
The police never said the house was ransacked. I posted
yesterday the exact comment. It was something like there
were pieces of furniture turned over which led to them
feeling there was a struggle.

Perhaps 'ransacked' was someone's freudian slip.

Secondly, I still say that drug dealers DO NOT OPEN DOORS
to people they do not know. NEVER.

The evidence could have been planted too.
(02-09-2011, 11:26 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: That is really weird. Just as the JVM photos were smarmy,
so are her posts.

kid you not.

At first I defended her saying I could understand being a mother and as a mother you do fall totally in love with your children, but now, not so sure, especially after I saw that facebook picture of him all bare chested. I would never post a picture like that of my son, not that it's a bad picture, just bad taste considering the circumstances, and it does look more like a picture a girlfriend (an immature one) would post. So I now have to agree, she is way over the top and a tad bit emotionally incestuous.
(02-09-2011, 11:26 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: That is really weird. Just as the JVM photos were smarmy,
so are her posts.

kid you not.

For sure! That's just not normal IMO.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
"Emotionally incestuous." What a brilliant phrase and it works
here without being accusatory. Great.
(02-09-2011, 11:34 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: The police never said the house was ransacked. I posted

You may be right that the police didn't say ransacked, but I'm pretty sure the police calls have T and the mother saying the house was ransacked. I'm checking again.
(02-09-2011, 11:49 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 11:34 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: The police never said the house was ransacked. I posted

You may be right that the police didn't say ransacked, but I'm pretty sure the police calls have T and the mother saying the house was ransacked. I'm checking again.

I was correct. On the police calls the mother tells the police that the girl who called her said she drove by the house and it looked ransacked.
(02-09-2011, 02:19 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 01:56 AM)LabRat Wrote: From the sounds of it Johnny was the dealer... 2 digital scales were taken from the house during the search, along with baggies.... digi scales and baggies in the kitchen usually point to drug dealing... I doubt he was weighing enough postage to require TWO digital scales, so what else would it point to?

Plus their own friends acknowledge he dealt... He may have been trying to get his life back on track but he certainly wasn't there yet.

IMO

I have digital scales and baggies in my kitchen. I don't deal drugs. I measure food. Your argument is flawed.
Yeah, the kids were having a fun evening weighing and bagging food.

I don't believe the scale and baggies would have been listed in the search warrant if LE didn't consider them pertinent to the case.
(02-09-2011, 11:59 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 11:49 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:

I was correct. On the police calls the mother tells the police that the girl who called her said she drove by the house and it looked ransacked.

...and it's possible Tiffany or Johnny's mom slipped up by admitting knowledge of the state of the house, or mom mentioned it hoping the cops would response and break down the door.
(02-09-2011, 11:24 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Does anyone besides me find it odd that Johnny would be
A DOOR TO STRANGERS?

NOT.

ITS BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT MANY KNEW THE WAY THRU THE GARAGE AND A KEY IN A BOX BY THE GARAGE/KITCHEN DOOR. JC COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE IN THE KITCHEN WHILE
Lisa was showering after work and the intruder surprised them both.
(02-09-2011, 12:03 PM)Love Hippos Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 01:56 AM)LabRat Wrote: From the sounds of it Johnny was the dealer... 2 digital scales were taken from the house during the search, along with baggies.... digi scales and baggies in the kitchen usually point to drug dealing... I doubt he was weighing enough postage to require TWO digital scales, so what else would it point to?

Plus their own friends acknowledge he dealt... He may have been trying to get his life back on track but he certainly wasn't there yet.

IMO

I have digital scales and baggies in my kitchen. I don't deal drugs. I measure food. Your argument is flawed.

I don't believe the scale and baggies would have been listed in the search warrant if LE didn't consider them pertinent to the case.

I never said they weren't. I said there were more reasons for such supplies than drugs. It can't be assumed everyone who keeps scales and baggies in their kitchen is dealing drugs.

(02-09-2011, 12:10 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
A DOOR TO STRANGERS?

NOT.

ITS BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT MANY KNEW THE WAY THRU THE GARAGE AND A KEY IN A BOX BY THE GARAGE/KITCHEN DOOR. JC COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE IN THE KITCHEN WHILE
Lisa was showering after work and the intruder surprised them both.

I agree. Also if he really did say the "who are you? what are you doing here" that T claims, that would make me believe they were in the house and caught him off-guard. If he were to open the door to a house that isn't even his, and encounter strangers, he'd be more likely to say "can I help you?" or something along those lines. Not instantly freak out on them.
(02-09-2011, 12:11 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote:

IMO

I never said they weren't. I said there were more reasons for such supplies than drugs. It can't be assumed everyone who keeps scales and baggies in their kitchen is dealing drugs.

True, but why else would they be confiscated by LE?
(02-09-2011, 12:11 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote:

IMO

No, but in this situation how could you think otherwise? Also is it normal for people to have more than one scale in their kitchens? I don't personally use one and maybe it is normal, but seems odd to me!
Was just looking on FB at the Justice for Johnny & Lisa page & found this:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Tiffanny williams her boyfriend does home invasions and is in n out of prison. She is the same girl that set up jonathan jackson to get robbed by donald her boyfriend at tge time and jonathan got robbed by them but had gun andvin self defense shot her boyfriend donald and killed him on arlington last year
17 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Maytee La Cubana Vazquez She had a car tha nite she is a liar wen she called johnny she was goin out there to shoot pool with someone else i know in my heart she set him up she also stated she went by hoise several times after call and seen house ramsacked then she waits two hours to call someone to call me i hope she rots in hell that bitch ugh im sorry about my profanity but she is guilty as sin
17 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personKathy Anderson-Powers likes this..

You can read the whole conversation by going to the page & clicking on the "Just Others" link at the top. It's the 11th comment down, started by a male with the initials S.N. (not sure I can state his name here) Just thought some may be interested. Smiley_emoticons_smile

There is very deliberate social engineering going on, in America, to lower the level of morals and intelligence in this country. It's been going on since LBJ's Great Society was implemented. A well known journalist called it a coursening of our society. Once again, this is DELIBERATE. Mediums like the arts are an important weapon, aimed at young people. The crap like MTV, VH1, and the agenda of multiculturalism all play a significant part in this war on American culture and values. The mainstreaming of the gangsta culture via music, especially, is extremely troubling. You may have noticed that Lisa and her sister, in some of the pics, are doing those stupid hand gestures. Of course, that originated with gangs. I think lots of parents have no clue how vile and corrupting these influences are. It's very insidious and has crept into the greater culture over generations. 30 years ago you would have NEVER seen girls like that associating with the likes of Tiffany and Johnny. Unfortunately, this cross-culture mixing is becoming more common. Unless a parent keeps their kid away from modern media, it's very hard to keep these influences from contaminating them. Even in places as far as Russia you see American gang banger culture in their music. It's really sickening. I could write a book on this but you get my drift.

[/quote] Excellent Post!

Saying multiculturism contributes broadly is an extremely broad
statement. Many cultures find Americans over the top. Many
parents control tv viewing and do home schooling and participate
in home school activities just to avoid much of the corrupting
influences.

I agree that there is a malignant evil at work here, but I take
exception that it is due to 'cross-culture mixing.' I would rather
place blame towards the movie industry, poor education, loss of
personal integrity, too loose government hand outs. and children
being left alone too many hours a day --- for a start.

[/quote]
The passage by shitsome above has been singled out by many posters as exceptionally accurate and insighteful. Shitsome has followed up by pointing out that the decay is more sinister and calculated and has its roots in the UK in an organization...."Tavistock"..Tavistock Institute: Building Absolute Mind Control for the New World Order

http://robertscourt.blogspot.com/2008/06...y-see.html