Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 05:28 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 05:21 PM)lotusflower Wrote: Maytee has posted picture of her son in the casket on FB............I am speechless

I'm not seeing that (???).

Which FB page?

La Cubana
(02-10-2011, 05:20 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:Do you happen to know if it's true that this ex was recently in prison? Is he the same person as the extremely jealous ex, mentioned in the previous post?

Big question: Was he a friend of Tiffany's?

Maytee saying that the ex of lisa was just recently released from prison question is an interesting one. Searching Lucas County records, he has not been arrested or convicted of armed robbery like she states, but that doesn't discount it from having happened in another county. So, there is nothing there as far as I'm concerned that can be verified at this point. If I find out it was another county, I will let you know. My nephew tells me that "everyone" knew he was into robbing people. Perhaps he never got caught and Maytee was shooting off her mouth, or like I said, maybe he was convicted in another county. I have a tendency to believe that Maytee was repeating something she heard from somewhere els, and she doesn't even know him, as she did not name him, and as everyone knows who has read her FB, she has no problem naming anyone!

His family are well to do business owners, and he grew up in Springfield, went to the same school as Lisa, and they were hi school sweethearts. According to my nephew, (who went to school with them all) he's a "psycho" and "crazy" and a "shitbag" and he quickly went from stealing candy to armed robbery. Again, There is nothing that comes up in lucas county for him that I can find.
He is not friends with Tiffany on FB, so I don't know if they are friends or not.

This is pretty generic info, that could be any one of a 1000 kids, so I think it's okay to say this. LC just does not want him named.

Thank you, Jash.

We really have such little info (lots of theories). If there is a psycho ex boyfriend, it's something that has to be investigated and eliminated.

Did you say this person just set up a FB page? If so, any mention of Lisa?
(02-10-2011, 05:30 PM)lotusflower Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 05:21 PM)lotusflower Wrote: Maytee has posted picture of her son in the casket on FB............I am speechless

Which FB page?

La Cubana

i don't/won't belong to fb, if you will post the link someone here can download and post it. or you could if you wanted to. thanks~

(02-10-2011, 05:20 PM)jash Wrote: My nephew tells me that "everyone" knew he was into robbing people.

According to my nephew, (who went to school with them all) he's a "psycho" and "crazy" and a "shitbag" and he quickly went from stealing candy to armed robbery.

I always find these statements disturbing.

By disturbing, I mean that these statements are never ended with:

" . . . and they notified LE with their concerns and knowledge of this person's activities."
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez I had to do private viewing and do my babibois hair n makeup today oh lord i cry my heart aches n miss him so badly im totally lost without him me n his brothers n dad are going crazy these demons that did this need to die
(02-10-2011, 05:48 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez I had to do private viewing and do my babibois hair n makeup today oh lord i cry my heart aches n miss him so badly im totally lost without him me n his brothers n dad are going crazy these demons that did this need to die

how horrible for any mother. Signs_173Signs_173Signs_173

. . . an
Quote:d they notified LE with their concerns and knowledge of this person's activities

very true...but that's not the way kids act, sorry to say. They just steer clear of them if they're good kids, and if they're not..they don't.

I believe his FB is just posted as has "no photos", so I don't know if you're looking at the right one or not. He is just gathering friends right now, has not posted anything, and while his profile pic is pumped up, there are no other ones on his book.

link to maytee's latest pics please?? Maytee's personal FB is private now, so where are the photos?
with her statements about these "people that did it need to die" why isnt LE telling her not to make such statements we dont need anymore murders right now
SHE did his hair and make-up?? YOW. Son't think I could have done that...could somebody post the links to this stuff?
hey that link takes me to my fb page i hope that isnt the case for everyone else to go to my page
(02-10-2011, 05:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 05:30 PM)lotusflower Wrote:

Which FB page?

La Cubana

i don't/won't belong to fb, if you will post the link someone here can download and post it. or you could if you wanted to. thanks~
Apparently, lotusflower is not going to post the link...
Jash- if you click on the "beefed up" photo of B.D., it takes you to it directly, and then you can view the other photo. (The preppy looking one)...by pressing "next" >>>>
here it is. but i can't make it work. damn.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Maytee-La...0672168074

LC can you delete post 1590 and this one now that that link is gone i was talking about? thanks
(02-10-2011, 06:02 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: here it is. but i can't make it work. damn.

Page requested not found...
(02-10-2011, 06:02 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: here it is. but i can't make it work. damn.

Page is now gone.
(02-10-2011, 06:03 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: LC can you delete post 1590 and this one now that that link is gone i was talking about? thanks

please everyone read this. i won't delete posts. sorry.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4781.html

Just ran across this posted 2 hrs. ago, interesting.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../FRONTPAGE

Posted by: Danadane
Posted 2 hours and 5 minutes ago
Mom to be the cause?
This is from www.truecrimereport.com and was posted by a detective....I copied and pasted it... i just got some new info. story is now that Maytee (johnnys mom) is responsible. she owed someone money or drugs and they came to her house to get it and she said that johnny had it. so they went to lisas to get it and well you know the rest. my resources said that johnny wanted nothing to do with his mom and that is why he was living with the straubs and they allowed him there. i guess the reason why maytee was so MUST on getting ahold of johnny was to tell him to leave and they were coming, but it was too late. i dont know if this is completly true but it kind of fits for me. i must say Maytee has been ALL over the news defending her and johnny and blaming it on lisa and her x xxxxxx. i also found online a Stalking Civil Protection Order on Sarita Vasquez from Maytee..if i remember correctly didnt maytee say that tiffany called sarita and sarita called maytee. and i remember reading somewhere ill have to find it, but i believe it said that maytee has a criminal record, drugs and narkings i believe. has anyone else heard any of this? I was really in awe so I posted it. If you do a google search and type in Lisa Straub, the first link is from truecrimereport- click on that and there are 307 comments. Let's get to the bottom of this!

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
anyone can say they are a detective blah blah.

i don't believe for one minute this woman set up her son, deranged as she is.

if she did i will eat my combat boots.

(02-10-2011, 02:49 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:does it say anywhere if any of JC's family were invited or went to the viewing for LS?

I know someone else posted, but there has been NO mention of Johnny or his family in anything the Straubs have said. They are definitely distancing themselves. Lisa's uncle said that it was a packed family and the people that were supposed to be there were there.

Also, I think the money was an afterthought...to make it LOOK like a robbery gone bad. I mean, they said nothing about Lisa's purse being missing, which I assume held all her tips for the night which could have easily surpassed the amount in the jar. These assholes went to kill them, the robbery itself was a "cover" for the murder...JMO of course.
JC's family was NOT at the showing.