Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I am confused about some things.
1. Was T at the house or not at the house with the perps?
2. Is there a fb friend of Lisa's x that is linked to him who has been
mentioned on this board?
3. When people say "they" were in the house - I realize you can not
say 'who' but, how many?
4. Does anyone know where Z. is?
Thanks ahead of time.
Who was T jealous of, and why?
(02-11-2011, 05:52 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I am confused about some things.
1. Was T at the house or not at the house with the perps?
2. Is there a fb friend of Lisa's x that is linked to him who has been
mentioned on this board?
3. When people say "they" were in the house - I realize you can not
say 'who' but, how many?
4. Does anyone know where Z. is?
Thanks ahead of time.

you can say tiffany. she is named in media reports.
and we're not sure of the other answers yet.
as for fb friends, we are not naming them.
Z is a minor and has not been named or discussed much.

(02-11-2011, 03:16 PM)fabulous Wrote: … but in Toledo/lucas county..if you live in the western suburbs..Maumee, SPringfiled twp, Holland, Sylvania, Monclova, Waterville..etc. and you get arrested/picked up/charged, etc. you are arraigned in Sylvania Municpal court. if you google sylvania court the website will come up.
if you do that and you put in the ex b/f's name YOU WILL find some criminal charges for him...and if you click on case information it will tell you how the case was adjudicated and what, if any, punishment he recieved.
If I"m allowed I'd post the link..but I don't think I"m allowed to do so... (I'm still learning here!)

That's for that tip. I had forgotten that. If you use the same search on LS, I believe you will see why someone had to pick her up from work.

And of course you will see the suspected ex-boyfriend being previously ordered to attend anger management classes.

(02-11-2011, 04:56 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Interesting. JC's wake started at 2pm today. His mother was commenting on FB at 1PM. I know, I know everyone grieves differently, but seriously??

She often posts from her smartphone not a home-bound computer, so you can expect these posts to continue uninterrupted by whatever is going on wherever she is.

(02-11-2011, 06:00 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 03:16 PM)fabulous Wrote: … but in Toledo/lucas county..if you live in the western suburbs..Maumee, SPringfiled twp, Holland, Sylvania, Monclova, Waterville..etc. and you get arrested/picked up/charged, etc. you are arraigned in Sylvania Municpal court. if you google sylvania court the website will come up.
if you do that and you put in the ex b/f's name YOU WILL find some criminal charges for him...and if you click on case information it will tell you how the case was adjudicated and what, if any, punishment he recieved.
If I"m allowed I'd post the link..but I don't think I"m allowed to do so... (I'm still learning here!)

That's for that tip. I had forgotten that. If you use the same search on LS, I believe you will see why someone had to pick her up from work.

And of course you will see the suspected ex-boyfriend being previously ordered to attend anger management classes.

Good finds. Didn't realize LS had a DUI.
(02-11-2011, 05:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: welcome to Mock Spalding~~Smiley_emoticons_smile

and yes, females can be the coldest and most ruthless of killers. i've known a few of them and studied more of them.

In your studies, have you ever come across a killer who chauffeured the victim's relatives to the scene shortly after the commission of the crime? I have never heard of that before. If she ends up being implicated, I would have to believe that this would be considered historically rare.
z is staying close to home. I hears they were getting threatening calls
(02-11-2011, 06:31 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 05:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: welcome to Mock Spalding~~Smiley_emoticons_smile

and yes, females can be the coldest and most ruthless of killers. i've known a few of them and studied more of them.

In your studies, have you ever come across a killer who chauffeured the victim's relatives to the scene shortly after the commission of the crime? I have never heard of that before. If she ends up being implicated, I would have to believe that this would be considered historically rare.

hell, they'll kiss them and hug them before they kill them. as for driving a victim somewhere, that may well fit into a plan. the victim's relatives? sure, if it gives them an alibi. i am speaking in a general sense, not this case in particular. females are very scheming and diabolical in many cases. or passionate in others. then there's the druggies.

(02-11-2011, 02:30 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 02:20 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Wow, that LS's exboyfriend BD is a busy, busy boy! He is adding friends like nobody's business!
Funny, I see he and Ms.T have a friend in common, and that friend is friends with everyone, except LS! Funny I thought Ms.T was LS's current boyfriend's friend JC, but she shares a mutal friend with LS's ex BD....things that make you go Hmmmm...

Yep .....that is interesting as I am not on facebook so cant investigate. I was wondering if maybe Ms T or even Mr Z were friends with or knew of LS's ex boyfriend. Question. Really does any one really know if it was indeed JC who actually picked up LS at TGIF? I mean when you are done with your shift you get the heck out of your employment. I wondered if she was picked up maybe by someone else but in her car and they assumed she was picked up by her boyfriend. just wondering

Reading the questions about what time LS left work. TGIF is a pretty big franchise and its location is around alot of businesses. Possible there could some cameras to see if anyone followed them. I also wondered if some of the neighbors had outside video surveillance? That would be wonderful if someone did.
Lady Cop - When this gets solved, you should publish this blog as a book (editing for redundancies and irrelevant posts of course). I think you have a winner here...
(02-11-2011, 07:16 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Lady Cop - When this gets solved, you should publish this blog as a book (editing for redundancies and irrelevant posts of course). I think you have a winner here...

i could have written 14 books in all the crime shit i have posted over 9 years! i wish i had written a book! 106
but this wouldn't be the case i chose. the only reason this case is so compelling to many is the unusual manner of death. and many here are locals.

Lisa's ex BD, has the same amount of friends on FB that he did 2 days ago, and he still has posted nothing to his wall..

I've done some searching and the ex, BD...in Sylvania Ohio...agg trespassing, falsification, disorderly conduct. was charged with these for the same incident. Other words...all in one day.

He did have an assault charge filed in 2009.

Unless I'm reading wrong or not understanding, any jail time was suspended mostly. I'm pretty sure if reading correctly, the most he served time was 30 days at CCNO....that is JAIL...NOT PRISON..and he was on work release, meaning he left and worked and went back to jail at night. Had to make restitution, fines, etc, and dismissed charges. He completed anger management and restitution.

I do not see any type of agg robbery anywhere, nor do I see any prison time like Maytee was yapping about. And these charges were 1 and 2 years ago. Nothing since....

In June 2010 in Perrysburg (suburb of Toledo) was busted for open container and dis. conduct...

these are only records I could find...NOTHING in Lucas County, Wood County, Maumee, or Oregon.

so, while he appears to have problems controlling himself while drinking, nothing to serious after the assault 2 years ago. There was a "no contact" instigated against the victim of the assault, but it does NOT name the victim.

This furthers my theory that when maytee was on TV and stated that Lisa's ex just got out of PRISON for ARMED ROBBERY...this was a false statement as it is not anywhere..unless it was a different state! I'm pretty sure Maytee just said that to get the heat off of Johnny's record and continue to throw Lisa under the bus.
Why T and LS are friends on FB until about january 20 ..? They did not know before?
Quote:With my experience in CJ classes, psychology and sociology it all leads back to MS T....I hope she is ready, cuz she is better off if the police name her and she turns on the perps...Hispanic justice is not the same, I am not Hispanic but I have heard how it works and I could be wrong, but she is meeting with a vengeance even if it is a remote "possibility" she is not involved....JC's family thinks she is and well, from any retaliation I've learned or heard of...her time is limited....speculation is all they need for revenge and even though Toledo is considered small, it is a city of angry Hispanics...Goood Luck to MS T....getting pregnant with a few of their own and giving birth will not cut you any slack once you cross the line...they are vengeful and will get you if justice doesn't beat them to the punch...and then even....T has very few trusted allies left, I can guarantee that...in this community her JEALOUS cruelty has crossed the line.,,,she has no protection IMO...kinda like that...now I'm just being real. While I have no proof, jealousy was a motivator here and Ms T is a jealous bitch....hope you had fun bitch, ride soon to be done.. Gloves off, tried to remain kind, but she disgusts me......whether thru LE or the Hispanic community....you are just damaged, evil and welll.....only my opinion from my experience with Toledo and it's Hispanic community over the years.,,,not to sound vindictive, but I finger her, in one way or an other she is part of this & I AM CERTAIN they do too! Sorry for her luck, NOT they are not to be messed with because jail time is nothing to them for the revenge of lost loved ones...not just in Toledo, all over in their community.

Just had to respond to this since I'm Hispanic.
I don't think revenge is solely attributed to the Hispanic race and I certainly don't think Toledo is a city of "Angry Hispanics" since I live him and hardly ever get angry..
I think you might be confusing the Hispanic people as a whole, with

HOOD RATS that happen to be Hispanic. The Hood Rat Gangstas are all about revenge, violence, etc. and personally I think JC family and certain associates qualify as hoodrats. JC dad and mom have already publicly threatened whoever did this, and who knows? maybe they can keep the "gangsta mentality" alive and well in this city by the shit they post and the shit they do.

Don't lump all us Hispanics into one...Those Hoodrats that are Hispanic give us ALL a bad name, but were not ALL bad! hah
(02-11-2011, 07:28 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:With my experience in CJ classes, psychology and sociology it all leads back to MS T....I hope she is ready, cuz she is better off if the police name her and she turns on the perps...Hispanic justice is not the same, I am not Hispanic but I have heard how it works and I could be wrong, but she is meeting with a vengeance even if it is a remote "possibility" she is not involved....JC's family thinks she is and well, from any retaliation I've learned or heard of...her time is limited....speculation is all they need for revenge and even though Toledo is considered small, it is a city of angry Hispanics...Goood Luck to MS T....getting pregnant with a few of their own and giving birth will not cut you any slack once you cross the line...they are vengeful and will get you if justice doesn't beat them to the punch...and then even....T has very few trusted allies left, I can guarantee that...in this community her JEALOUS cruelty has crossed the line.,,,she has no protection IMO...kinda like that...now I'm just being real. While I have no proof, jealousy was a motivator here and Ms T is a jealous bitch....hope you had fun bitch, ride soon to be done.. Gloves off, tried to remain kind, but she disgusts me......whether thru LE or the Hispanic community....you are just damaged, evil and welll.....only my opinion from my experience with Toledo and it's Hispanic community over the years.,,,not to sound vindictive, but I finger her, in one way or an other she is part of this & I AM CERTAIN they do too! Sorry for her luck, NOT they are not to be messed with because jail time is nothing to them for the revenge of lost loved ones...not just in Toledo, all over in their community.

I don't think revenge is solely attributed to the Hispanic race and I certainly don't think Toledo is a city of "Angry Hispanics" since I live him and hardly ever get angry..

HOOD RATS that happen to be Hispanic. The Hood Rat Gangstas are all about revenge, violence, etc. and personally I think JC family and certain associates qualify as hoodrats. JC dad and mom have already publicly threatened whoever did this, and who knows? maybe they can keep the "gangsta mentality" alive and well in this city by the shit they post and the shit they do.

Don't lump all us Hispanics into one...Those Hoodrats that are Hispanic give us ALL a bad name, but were not ALL bad! hah

Well said, well said.

The penalty for aiding and abetting (Complicity) under Ohio law is the same as the penalty for the principal offense. Aggravated Robbery under Ohio law is a First Degree Felony carrying a prison sentence of 3 to 10 years and a fine of up to $20,000. If you're talking about a federal offense, the penalties are even more severe.
(02-11-2011, 07:28 PM)jash Wrote:

Where I live many of the Hispanics dress like cowboys. It's funny because no one else really dresses like that out here.
(02-11-2011, 04:58 PM)curiouscat Wrote: So sorry, I have now lost perspective and feel only anger...God bless the investigation....this shit is starting to get to me...I apologize because I have made comments that seem accusatory without proof. I respect this site and am sorry. It will all come out in the wash, I believe and hope. I apologize for my offensive comments again.

I've been gone for a while and I'm just getting back to this thread. I hear ya, curious cat. I couldn't sleep last night. I just laid in bed and thought of Lisa and Johnny. This is surprising, for me, because true crime stories aren't something I usually get into. This is just such a hideous crime that I can't get away from it.

I know nothing about any of the players in this drama but observation tells me there are really sleazy actors involved. Tiffany is a very trashy broad and it would not surprise me in the least if jealousy were a factor in all of this. One impression I get of Lisa is a carefree innocence and exuberance. She was also a real cutie pie. There was plenty to be jealous of for the down and out hard core skanks showing up on these FB pages. She was in way over her head with this crowd.