Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-12-2011, 12:14 PM)kfran Wrote: http://www.facebook.com/justice.for.john...6959978498

Is it true that Tiff can't take a poly because she's prego? Also, Maytee touched on a subject I had earlier asked LadyCop about; these kids might be taking Xanax to stay calm during their polys. Are they being drug tested? Of course they wouldn't be honest w/LE about whether they are on any "prescription" or other drugs.
the lie detector test can pick up stress from the fetus, thats why she is not being tested.
(02-12-2011, 12:43 PM)sharit Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 12:14 PM)kfran Wrote: http://www.facebook.com/justice.for.john...6959978498

Is it true that Tiff can't take a poly because she's prego? Also, Maytee touched on a subject I had earlier asked LadyCop about; these kids might be taking Xanax to stay calm during their polys. Are they being drug tested? Of course they wouldn't be honest w/LE about whether they are on any "prescription" or other drugs.
the lie detector test can pick up stress from the fetus, thats why she is not being tested.
living in her body you can count on that baby being stressed.
(02-12-2011, 01:05 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 12:32 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: the justice page sure is getting intense!!!

"jus food for thought if u committed a murder or had anything to do with a murder would u implicate urself by callin the victims mother or anything of that sort? OH by the way my names AP and i am tiffany's boyfriend and i took a lie detecdtor test yesterday and passed it... jus a lil more gossip for ur petty azz"

How would he know if he "passed" it? Or does he just think he "passed" it because they didn't tell him otherwise and they didn't arrest him right there on the spot? That's my guess.

Sorry to Ms. T's FB boyfriend, but your are going to pass a poly, because you have probably been kept in the dark about a lot of stuff, like who really is the baby daddy question, the minor Mr. Z or you the FB boyfriend, those who know Ms.T say she isn't all that sure? And you are obviously going to back up Ms. T. Sorry to say but if I was there when 2 of my friends were found murdered like this I would be saying something on my FB page since I tell the whole world everything else about myself, but now suddenly I'm totally silent??? Sorry A, your girlfriend's inaction is very, very suspicious!!

You know what's really, really sad about this on top of 2 young adults loosing their lives in a absolutely horrid way? We see over and over again how kids try emulate this "gangsta" existence, this made up world and then boom a REAL psycho slips right in and it's not fun anymore (ie like Charlie Manson and the hippies) and before their done they can do a lot of damage! These foolish kids who believe in this hype and believe they are not really hurting anybody else don't get it, they really don't.

Young men wind up in jail or worse, and obviously any girl who buys into this lifestyle has absolutely no self worth to begin with, the "gangsta" way to treat women is absolutely deplorable, it is really sad, and any young girl who subjects herself to that type of treatment, verbally or physically, really needs to take a long hard look at why. We've seen it before it's really nothing new, ie bikers and their bitches, or their OL's. The guys get away with a whole lot, but most times the women are used, abused and tossed away to raise kids with no help. But these naive kids really think this something new, something they can identify with, a sad commentary on what some kids will do to feel they belong somewhere...

Do I think Ms.T actually put her hands on JC or LS? No, I don't. Do I think she knew what was about to happen? Yes, I do. Do I think she thought it was going to go that far? No, I don't, because she was in the company of a "real" psycho and may not have realized how far this person would take it. Was she present when it happened? Maybe or real close by, maybe she even tried to stop it, but couldn't. JMO
(02-12-2011, 05:35 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-12-2011, 02:01 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Well I don't know what to make of this. Tiffany's ex's MS has some interesting photos on it, especially the cast of "Free My Niggaz". Is that who I think it is?

You can find his MS page from Tiffany's page. He's one of her Top Friends.

http://www.myspace.com/dat1an_only/friends

What are his initials? I have no idea which one to check out.

It's the 1st one on the list.
wow
I too remember a report, either on the 911 call, Jane V's show, or maybe with a news station, where Maytee or TW says something about Johnny saying "Hey BRO, what the hell are you doing here BRO?!":....It caught my attention that very minute, and I didn't save it or copy it at the time.....Wish I would've copied where I saw/heard that, because at the time I brushed it off, thinking that Johnny may have said "Bro" to some guy walking up or being there that was an intruder, but it makes much more sense that he KNEW the guy, and that's why he said "Bro"...I saw this SOON after the murder- like in the first few days I took interest in the case. I have no idea where I saw/heard it now though.
i just looked into 'Justice for Johnny' and now it seems i have to log in (join) to read latest posts. oh well. i'm not joining anything.

LC, nothing new there as of 5 mins ago, just same ole same ole
thanks....i thought it might get more intense since funeral is probably over now. i am sure anything interesting will get posted here. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(02-08-2011, 10:58 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I don't think JC's mother should be laying the blame at Lisa's feet. Look we all pretty much know what was going on there, someone was selling drugs - baggies, scales... Lisa and Johnny were having people coming and going, dropping by playing pool, hanging out, usual young adult stuff when they have a whole house to themselves without the worry of parents popping in, so what happened? I say ask Tiffany not Johnny's mother (even if she knew where the key was, so what? Apparently a lot of people probably knew where that key was, wanna bet? Nobody answered me, but I found it on the transcripts on NG, it was Johnny's father that said: "they planned it. They planned it because they went to that house with tape and bags. I hope and pray the cops find them before I do!" So, the killers brought the plastic bags and duct tape with them! Whoever did this they premeditated what they were going to do. I also heard another version of what Johnny said before he dropped the phone and I believe it was the mother who said it on the Today Show with Meredith Vieira: Johnny's mother said Johnny said something like "Hey bro, what are you doing here, what do you want and then who are you? that tells me he recognized one of the killers, wondered why he was there and who was the "stranger" he brought with him and what did they want? I could be wrong but when I heard the mother say that,, and they always say that "the devil is in the details" ...One of the killers was known to both of them and Tiffany knows who that is, that's what I believe...and they went there to murder this couple and look for some stash of drugs that they believed was there...JMO

(02-12-2011, 01:43 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: I too remember a report, either on the 911 call, Jane V's show, or maybe with a news station, where Maytee or TW says something about Johnny saying "Hey BRO, what the hell are you doing here BRO?!":....It caught my attention that very minute, and I didn't save it or copy it at the time.....Wish I would've copied where I saw/heard that, because at the time I brushed it off, thinking that Johnny may have said "Bro" to some guy walking up or being there that was an intruder, but it makes much more sense that he KNEW the guy, and that's why he said "Bro"...I saw this SOON after the murder- like in the first few days I took interest in the case. I have no idea where I saw/heard it now though.

CountrysideBelle: That's what I posted in the above post on 2/8.
there may be a lot of repetition here since the thread is so long. it's hard for people to read every post from day one. i've repeated myself on some things/questions.

Maytee repeated to LE
what
Sirita told Maytee
that
TW told Sirita that TW thought she heard on the phone.

Remember playing 'telephone' in elementary school?

I go to the conversation that Tiff gave to the LE on 911
and believe that.

I also wonder where from Tiff to Sirita to Maytell, abduction came
into the picture.

I maintain Tiff thought it was "weird" but when (and we do not
know how long it took Sirita to call Maytee) Sirita called, Maytee,
Maytee went BERZeRK. WHY??????

Think about it.
(02-12-2011, 02:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: there may be a lot of repetition here since the thread is so long. it's hard for people to read every post from day one. i've repeated myself on some things/questions.

Oh I agree, me too! I was just letting Countryside know it was with Meridith Vierra that Maytee said that Ms.T said she heard "hey bro"...which to me is a totally different spin, but then again we are counting on what Ms.T, supposedly said, LOL! This gets so convoluted with Ms.T and Maytee, lol.. she said - she said stuff.
(02-12-2011, 01:43 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: I too remember a report, either on the 911 call, Jane V's show, or maybe with a news station, where Maytee or TW says something about Johnny saying "Hey BRO, what the hell are you doing here BRO?!":....It caught my attention that very minute, and I didn't save it or copy it at the time.....Wish I would've copied where I saw/heard that, because at the time I brushed it off, thinking that Johnny may have said "Bro" to some guy walking up or being there that was an intruder, but it makes much more sense that he KNEW the guy, and that's why he said "Bro"...I saw this SOON after the murder- like in the first few days I took interest in the case. I have no idea where I saw/heard it now though.
i have twin boys 21 and they said males call males bros. friends or not.
Official polygrapher pages say it is usually NOT done in first
trimester. It can be legally sought at any time.

Of course, anyone can refuse one at any time, however law enforcement
would still have the opportunity to legally request.

I would rather it be done now than have a client use the "Post Partum
Depression" defense after the fact as an excuse for it being an
incriminating test.
(02-12-2011, 02:17 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Maytee repeated to LE
what
Sirita told Maytee
that
TW told Sirita that TW thought she heard on the phone.

Remember playing 'telephone' in elementary school?

I go to the conversation that Tiff gave to the LE on 911
and believe that.

I also wonder where from Tiff to Sirita to Maytell, abduction came
into the picture.

I maintain Tiff thought it was "weird" but when (and we do not
know how long it took Sirita to call Maytee) Sirita called, Maytee,
Maytee went BERZeRK. WHY??????

Think about it.

Well if someone told me that they heard that before my son dropped the cell phone, then nobody heard from son, and I couldn't contact my son? Oh yeah, I might think abduction, because I'd rather think that then murdered in the house! So, that probably why Maytee said that and maybe to get the cops out there faster?? And because Sirita is Maytee sister correct? I would think she called Maytee right away.
East Coast - You are missing a link in the communication chain here.

(02-12-2011, 02:22 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Official polygrapher pages say it is usually NOT done in first
trimester. It can be legally sought at any time.

Of course, anyone can refuse one at any time, however law enforcement
would still have the opportunity to legally request.

I would rather it be done now than have a client use the "Post Partum
Depression" defense after the fact as an excuse for it being an
incriminating test.

I really do not, do not trust poly's, sorry but they can really screw up an innocent person! There was a trucker a serial killer that killing women all along a thruway, and he killed a woman in her back yard in Pennsylvania, slit her throat and her husband was sleeping up stairs, at the time she was on the phone with a friend and dropped the phone, well anyway they pollyed the husband and HE FAILED BIG TIME, BUT IT WASN'T HIM! So I really don't trust those results they are not 100% and they work against the innocent! JMHO
Not sure what you mean? Help me out??
(02-12-2011, 02:27 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: East Coast - You are missing a link in the communication chain here.

It was Maytee that said abduction in her 911 call, wasn't it?