Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i said this at the very start. but i'll give my opinion again if that's OK Smiley_emoticons_wink.

i felt all along the phone call from tiffany to maytee was a red herring, a diversion, and designed to try to alibi herself. that does NOT mean i think she was hands on with the murders. but i believe she sure as shit knows who was, and may well end up being at least an accessory. JUST MY OPINION.

edit to add...if she helped plan it at all, she would be equally complicit under the law and could also be charged with murder. you don't have to be the one who did it. just part of a conspiracy to commit murder.

Is it normal for murder victims to be found within minutes or under two
hours of their murder in Lucas County?
(02-13-2011, 02:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i said this at the very start. but i'll give my opinion again if that's OK Smiley_emoticons_wink.

i felt all along the phone call from tiffany to maytee was a red herring, a diversion, and designed to try to alibi herself. that does NOT mean i think she was hands on with the murders. but i believe she sure as shit knows who was, and may well end up being at least an accessory. JUST MY OPINION.

edit to add...if she helped plan it at all, she would be equally complicit under the law and could also be charged with murder. you don't have to be the one who did it. just part of a conspiracy to commit murder.

I agree with you fully. Question. If she helped plan a robbery and it evolved into murder without her knowing in advance, what kind of charge is she looking at?

(02-13-2011, 01:55 PM)Unknown Wrote: I went to the wake and the funeral of lisa, yes. She looked really good. She was widely cared about by so many. She honestly filled a lot of peoples hearts and was always looking for the good in people.

Horrible to think about how these poor kids suffered. I hope the sadists involved pay like hell.

(02-13-2011, 01:44 PM)Unknown Wrote: First off Ms. T has had more abortions then you can count on your hands and feet. she sleeps with everyone and anyone. When she gets pregnant she goes to all the guys she slept with and says they need to pay for the abortion. The rest of the kids are just a paycheck. so I wouldn't feel at all for her. She may have not murdered lisa and johnny but shes has had her fair share of killing babies.

I don't equate safe/legal abortion to murder personally. *In fact, I think she and her team of thugs are a good argument for legal abortion and better yet, free birth control. Some people shouldn't procreate. But, I do hope she pays for her involvement in the crime, regardless.

(02-13-2011, 02:20 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i said this at the very start. but i'll give my opinion again if that's OK Smiley_emoticons_wink.

I agree with you fully. Question. If she helped plan a robbery and it evolved into murder without her knowing in advance, what kind of charge is she looking at?

depending on the jurisdiction/statutes...felony murder. or a reduced charge of 2nd degree if they have it. she'd have to plead out. and tell stuff. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-13-2011, 02:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: depending on the jurisdiction/statutes...felony murder. or a reduced charge of 2nd degree if they have it. she'd have to plead out. and tell stuff. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Very interesting. Thanks. Someone's going to cop a plea, no doubt.

She fucking took advantage of lisa & johnny. They partied over there the night before allowing them to get the insides of the house. I mean come on, really? Two ghetto ass people go over to a nice neighborhood and scope the shit out, its common sense. If you haven't noticed these people don't have jobs. That means no money. Which means no partying. So how are they able to party all the time? Easily, they rob, steal, and murder. Lets exam her ex's. All ex cons. This was only a matter of time that murder comes up in there group of thugs. They call themselves thugz for a reason. "The English word thug, meaning a violent criminal, thief or villain. I don't believe that BS tupac thug shit were thug just means hard times.
(02-13-2011, 02:15 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Is it normal for murder victims to be found within minutes or under two
hours of their murder in Lucas County?

Considering most are shot, yes it's normal for most murder victims here to be found immediatly or soon after.
(02-13-2011, 02:26 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 01:44 PM)Unknown Wrote: First off Ms. T has had more abortions then you can count on your hands and feet. she sleeps with everyone and anyone. When she gets pregnant she goes to all the guys she slept with and says they need to pay for the abortion. The rest of the kids are just a paycheck. so I wouldn't feel at all for her. She may have not murdered lisa and johnny but shes has had her fair share of killing babies.

I don't equate safe/legal abortion to murder personally. *In fact, I think she and her team of thugs are a good argument for legal abortion and better yet, free birth control. Some people shouldn't procreate. But, I do hope she pays for her involvement in the crime, regardless.

HELLO GUYS......Have you heard of CONDOMS? I guess they are so
drugged up they don't think.

Are the kids healthy? All the women I know who are preggers are so
scared of even taking a glass of wine.

(02-13-2011, 02:34 PM)Unknown Wrote: She fucking took advantage of lisa & johnny. They partied over there the night before allowing them to get the insides of the house. I mean come on, really? Two ghetto ass people go over to a nice neighborhood and scope the shit out, its common sense. If you haven't noticed these people don't have jobs. That means no money. Which means no partying. So how are they able to party all the time? Easily, they rob, steal, and murder. Lets exam her ex's. All ex cons. This was only a matter of time that murder comes up in there group of thugs. They call themselves thugz for a reason. ...

Agree on all counts. They also have pictures of flashing wads of cash around. No job, wads of cash????

(02-13-2011, 02:22 PM)netsleuth Wrote: Horrible to think about how these poor kids suffered.

I think about that a lot. They must have been so frightened, I think that's what bothers me the most, their terror at knowing they were going to die.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hello again "Unknown"

Thank you for reappearing with more posts. I welcome your tone throughout this entire process. Your moral outrage at what happened is refreshing. I appreciate your moral compass.

Thanks again, zero
Here is the court record of when JC was arrested, that we couldn't find in Lucas county(I found it under one of the other defendant's name)and the 2 guys he was arrested with, it has JC's last name spelled wrong, but it is him at the end it says that his probation is terminated due to death. Here is the link:
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0

The probation department didn't know that JC was living with LS.
(02-13-2011, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:22 PM)netsleuth Wrote: Horrible to think about how these poor kids suffered.

I think about that a lot. They must have been so frightened, I think that's what bothers me the most, their terror at knowing they were going to die.

I agree, I don't think either one of them really knew the extent these people would go to get what they wanted, Lisa especially. It makes me sad that people like this live in my backyard. It's hard to fathom when you don't live that lifestyle and weren't brought up that way. It seems like everyone Tiffany comes into contact with either goes to jail or dies. I think it's time she pays her dues.
(02-13-2011, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

yeah, & suffocating isn't fastSigns_173
(02-13-2011, 03:14 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Here is the court record of when JC was arrested, that we couldn't find in Lucas county(I found it under one of the other defendant's name)and the 2 guys he was arrested with, it has JC's last name spelled wrong, but it is him at the end it says that his probation is terminated due to death. Here is the link:
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0

The probation department didn't know that JC was living with LS.

Thankyou Kat.
he's dead now, RIP. but it gives insight into life and associates.

(02-13-2011, 01:40 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 11:04 AM)curiouscat Wrote: Yes it is! I think this is the info the public has wanted to hear/read about and IMO the release of this article makes me think the arrest will be very soon. LE usually comes straight out with the profile, letting the killer or killers know their secrets are out just before the proverbial shit hits the fan for them. I think they just told the public and TW's crew "Wat up" Smiley_emoticons_smile Let's see.....this quote caught my attention and should theirs too.
"He suggested the killers are young — 18 to 30 years old — and likely are high school dropouts from broken homes. They may live with an older relative, and if they work, they have nonskilled jobs at a fast-food restaurant or gas station. Now what group does that sound like that?

Also stating that the scene, was an organized act(only organized in that they planned and intended on torturing and killing) perpetuated by disorganized criminals (sounds like them again) and the means of murder was very cruel, appears to have been driven by jealousy and the desire to cause suffering of the victims all points back in the direction of the DC and his gang of Niggaz 'as they seem to consider this name a loving term of endearment".

I think you're spot on Curiouscat. Disorganized might also imply that evidence was left behind.

Oh I agree totallY! Lots of evidence was left behind (very happy about that) I was implying the whole thing was a sloppy, messy, disorganized crime scene & that these evil dumbass losers who think gansta life is cool are a whole bunch of disorganized, low-life, ignorant scumbags who belong in prison. I am so sick to my stomach from reading Ms T and her crews ignorant ranting bullshit! IMO...it's T's group who did this and baby 4 might just be born in prison...she does have four more months to go...hmmmmm
(02-13-2011, 10:20 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Kat: Rumor has it Ms.T had a fling with underage Mr.Z, and if fact he could be the baby's daddy and not AG!

if he is, and a paternity test is done, she could be charged with statutory rape.

as for the illiterate posturing going on...i only hope they keep it up! it gives us insight, for example, now we know LE has questioned tiffany and others in her circle.

btw, now i can read at justice for Johnny. when briefly i couldn't. odd.

maytee better hope nobody takes the law into their own hands and forms a lynch mob, or she could face charges of incitement. everyone understands she is beside herself with grief and rage, but there is a time to STFU and keep one's own counsel. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

as for the Blade analysis...i said all that stuff way back at the outset. but the self-proclaimed "genius" pinky scoffed at my opinion. hah

What ever happened to pink?
(02-13-2011, 02:40 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:26 PM)netsleuth Wrote:

HELLO GUYS......Have you heard of CONDOMS? I guess they are so
drugged up they don't think.

Are the kids healthy? All the women I know who are preggers are so
scared of even taking a glass of wine.
idiots using abortion as a form of birth control.hope some one tips off her ob/gyn