Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
And then there is Notorious Biggie, so a lot of rap music has had a lot of it's roots soaked in gangsta style living and in blood..

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/b/Not...B.I.G..htm
(02-13-2011, 06:03 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Well maybe AG is reading here after all. He removed all of the posts from his FB wall. It's empty now.....

Smarting up a little too late, but better late than never!
(02-13-2011, 06:03 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Well maybe AG is reading here after all. He removed all of the posts from his FB wall. It's empty now.....

he sure did. He made his wall private

(02-13-2011, 06:02 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: NO this is GANG related, 2 SOMEBODYS ARE DEAD, HOW IS THAT GETTING AHEAD OF OURSELVES? Ever heard of Tupac Amaru Shakur?? The rap "music" industry uses gangs to promote their stuff, so this is not beyond reason.
PS I am an old liberal

I didn't say it wasn't possibly gang related. I said, I think social engineering/new world order stuff is discussing a paranoid, unrelated theory. I don't think it's paranoid or unrelated to discuss media influence on our collective mentality, which is why I have done so, here. I also pointed out that violence and music have been intertwined for decades.

Speaking of, the pic on the 475 entertainment website is especially chilling in the context of the crimes in question.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...4139934819

Take a look at an enlarged version if you haven't. Note, they say they're into "Horrorcore."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horrorcore

(02-13-2011, 06:15 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: And then there is Notorious Biggie, so a lot of rap music has had a lot of it's roots soaked in gangsta style living and in blood..

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/b/Not...B.I.G..htm

And there is rap that isn't violent. I think it's a shame that violence is glorified in any fashion. Slasher films, music etc. I remember old Westerns. We saw murders every day on television growing up in the 1970's.

There is also the conservative "we love our gunz" mindset. Gabby Giffords may be a victim of the violent gun rhetoric from those calling themselves "Conservative Christians." And, this Republican woman's "mouthy" children may also be victims of the glorification of guns on the far right?

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...uthing-off

So yes, media does influence society. But I don't think there is a conspiracy to do anything but make money, ultimately.
From what I can find, JC(RIP) was closely related to a southside gang called LOCZ, or Loc'S. I have seen it spelled with a "z" in quite a few tats. On the legacy page, the comment by his friend VD, is where I was able to narrow down the gang affiliation. VD is the boyfriend of the young lady that commented about being with JC(RIP) the night of the murders. And by the way, she is not a minor. Turned 18 last Dec.
(02-13-2011, 06:06 PM)kfran Wrote: 475 Entertainment yeah most defiantly
December 18, 2010 at 9:25pm.

Well isn't this fucking comforting. I empathize w/Maytee because as a parent I could see myself going balistic while these shitbags laid around scratching their balls & eating cheetos.
[/quote]

Did you see this from the FB info page?

Quote:Established in 666 B.C. 475 ENT will endure the hardships and down right local buzz that 475 ENT has to date. The label signed it's first artist in, rapper 160. Shortly after his signing it also signed 5 more local rappers who consisted mainly of drug dealers, pimps, gang bangers and jack boys from different areas of the city. In the beginning everything was smooth until the beef between the artists made its way in from the streets. Artists were upset at other artists for doing tracks with people they had beef with. Quickly getting out of control the label dropped everyone but 160 and his business partner and long time friend Bugsy Sweet. After several F.B.I. investigations into the labels shady artists which included drug trafficking, prostitution rings, robberies, a murder case for 1 artist, gang affiliation/activity from all different sets and sides of town and even the kidnapping of the Sheriffs 19 year old daughter, 160 and Bugsy Sweet decided it was time to walk away from a sinking ship. Many believed that the label was just a cover for all of the illegal activity going on behind the scenes. 160 and Bugsy continued to hustle to get their music out there and 475 ENT was sinking into obscurity until one day they reached back out to 160 to offer him full control of the label. 160 blew off the first attempt the label made to reach out to him, he would ignore them until it became a daily attempt to get in touch with him. After much deliberation 160 decided it was time to take control, purchased 475 ENT for an undisclosed amount and got straight to work. ...

gulp
(02-13-2011, 04:26 PM)Unknown Wrote: A.P. as I know you guys call A.G. do to his name. Both Tiffany and AP both have " listed as family. May have been the 3rd person in the house considering the background. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...96&theater

As seen in the pic. Tiffany's ex who is deceased (one holding the gun) with M on the left. I believe that to be AP in the middle. I heard "rumors" that they took him down for questioning, afterwards he removed this picture from his facebook.

Are they really brothers with the same mother?

NOTICE DUCHESS JUST POSTED:

Tomorrow Valentines Day Monday February 14 at approximately 12pm EST Mock will be turned off while we move to our new host. Mockers will be unable to login. The Domain Name Settings (DNS) needs to propagate to the new hosting company. In a perfect world this takes from 4 to 24 hours. Once completed Mock will be unlocked

I've been under the mistaken impression that we would not experience any down time. I was wrong & it's due to my inexperience, I won't offer any excuses.

Once Mock is back online we should no longer be experiencing the issues that have annoyed so many of us.

This is a public service announcement ~ Awink

Tomorrow Valentines Day Monday February 14 at approximately 12pm EST Mock will be turned off while we move to our new host. Mockers will be unable to login. The Domain Name Settings (DNS) needs to propagate to the new hosting company. In a perfect world this takes from 4 to 24 hours. Once completed Mock will be unlocked.

I've been under the mistaken impression that we would not experience any down time. I was wrong & it's due to my inexperience, I won't offer any excuses.

Once Mock is back online we should no longer be experiencing the issues that have annoyed so many of us.

Carry on, Mockers. 27

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Oops. 50

I should have known my SuperMod had my back.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-13-2011, 06:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Oops. 50

I should have known my SuperMod had my back.

hahahaha i will post it again later for the night crowd so nobody freaks out tomorrow.

this works for me, Duchess. I'll be out of commision tomorrow, & some of Tuesday, so at least I won't miss anything, lol
Did anyone ever do a check of Maytee's FB and see if she was friends with any of the people we have discussed here?
well i'm going to be pissed and go batshit if there's an arrest while we're down!! Argh

(02-13-2011, 05:50 PM)shitstorm Wrote: From one of the FB links that Unknown posted, this is part of the personal profile of the individual:

Not sure of what the future held XXXXX joined the United States Army in 2007. Trading in his street shoes for military boots and a chance for legal murder XXXXX served in the Army for four years. In 2009 he was dispatched to a war torn Iraq. Nothing is known of his time spent there, be rest assured what ever he seen or did over there lit a new fire in him unlike the world has seen.

He lists the National Guard as his current employer, along with the 475 Entertainment thing.
I was looking for that post.
(02-13-2011, 06:06 PM)kfran Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 05:51 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: "As we pursue the inevitable in life, time does not exist" -475 Entertainment

December 18, 2010 at 6:16pm · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
2 people like this..

XXXXX But time does exist, despite what you're pursuing. Hence why there's always that doubt in the back of your mind, "What if I don't have enough time for this?"
And the only actual inevitable's in life, are things like death, pain, suffering, s...tress ... No one really pursues those.See More
December 18, 2010 at 6:20pm.

XXXXX Time is something to help us under stand life better but its just an illusion a life time can go in a blink of an eye
December 18, 2010 at 6:32pm.

475 Entertainment time is nothing more than numbers to put a frame or limit on something, but if u take those numbers away, take away the majority of the sleep that most people use, your life will almost seem as if it is timeless, especially after the sleep ...deprivation kicks in n starts fuckin with you hahahaa, but actually theres exactly 2 people i know that just pursued pain, suffering and death in those exact orders...the 2 punk mutherfuckers who stole my shit, i would never call it a robbery cause they aint rob me or hold a gun to me, they simply stole some shit n took off...even with the fact that i know everything about them, where they do business, all their closest people and even where they sleep...not too smart on their partsSee More
December 18, 2010 at 6:38pm.

XXXXX Nope not at all they will get whats comeing to them
December 18, 2010 at 6:44pm.

475 Entertainment yeah most defiantly

Well isn't this fucking comforting. I empathize w/Maytee because as a parent I could see myself going balistic while these shitbags laid around scratching their balls & eating cheetos.
im with you on that.you can mess with me you can even talk about my momma. but do not mess with my kids.
if you want to hear what maytee has to say heres her profile page for: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...y.and.lisa
(02-13-2011, 05:53 PM)netsleuth Wrote: "These dirtbags need to be removed from the gene pool but so do the white collar dirtbags who mainstreamed these thugs and their "art" into the music scene."

This is becoming ridiculous. Not everyone who enjoys rap is a murderer. Ever listen to Johnny Cash?

"When I was just a baby,
My Mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy,
Don't ever play with guns,"
But I shot a man in Reno,
Just to watch him die,
When I hear that whistle blowin',
I hang my head and cry."

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here? Probably best to discuss the case, sans the paranoid theories about social engineering by liberals who are attempting to destroy the fabulous, perfected society we knew in the days where state sanctioned slavery was lauded as a right.

Oh, boy, here it comes

lol

(02-13-2011, 06:06 PM)kfran Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 05:51 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: "As we pursue the inevitable in life, time does not exist" -475 Entertainment

December 18, 2010 at 6:16pm · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
2 people like this..

XXXXX But time does exist, despite what you're pursuing. Hence why there's always that doubt in the back of your mind, "What if I don't have enough time for this?"
And the only actual inevitable's in life, are things like death, pain, suffering, s...tress ... No one really pursues those.See More
December 18, 2010 at 6:20pm.

XXXXX Time is something to help us under stand life better but its just an illusion a life time can go in a blink of an eye
December 18, 2010 at 6:32pm.

475 Entertainment time is nothing more than numbers to put a frame or limit on something, but if u take those numbers away, take away the majority of the sleep that most people use, your life will almost seem as if it is timeless, especially after the sleep ...deprivation kicks in n starts fuckin with you hahahaa, but actually theres exactly 2 people i know that just pursued pain, suffering and death in those exact orders...the 2 punk mutherfuckers who stole my shit, i would never call it a robbery cause they aint rob me or hold a gun to me, they simply stole some shit n took off...even with the fact that i know everything about them, where they do business, all their closest people and even where they sleep...not too smart on their partsSee More
December 18, 2010 at 6:38pm.

XXXXX Nope not at all they will get whats comeing to them
December 18, 2010 at 6:44pm.

475 Entertainment yeah most defiantly

I like the existential discussion of time with the ever so smooth segue into somebody's going to get murdered for stealing his shit.