Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-05-2011, 02:05 PM)DCTim Wrote: Has this link with a more detailed versionof the 911 calls been posted here yet?

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor...?id=576342

this is better sorry....911 call
(02-16-2011, 01:29 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 02:05 PM)DCTim Wrote: Has this link with a more detailed versionof the 911 calls been posted here yet?

JCs mom in her first 911 call she states the"girl" is on the way to LS house after picking up JCs dad. That this "girl" stated she had already been by LSs house and "all the lights are on and the cabinets looked ransacked"
(02-16-2011, 01:39 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

JCs mom in her first 911 call she states the"girl" is on the way to LS house after picking up JCs dad. That this "girl" stated she had already been by LSs house and "all the lights are on and the cabinets looked ransacked"
ok yeah, TW doesnt say in the second 911 about cabinets but however in mist of ummmmmmssss is unbelievable to me....maytee worries me too but i am not a mother so i really dont know how i would be if I was told this info by TW about my son especially in the gang fested town. Maytee must of gotten ransacked and cabinets from somone though.....common
ALSO TW almost screws up her alibi...she starts to say Johnny says I am on the phone to someone then she changes it....listen again see if you hear that! Also why even state the mother is blaming me if you arent guily..I dont believe TW. Maytee said that she had the verson wrong...but then again I kinda believe Maytee 1st version on the 911 of what had been stated to her by 1st FRIEND and that 1st friend who took TW's call and the father...I would love to hear what Johnny and TW talked about in the car ride over there.
(02-16-2011, 02:01 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote: ALSO TW almost screws up her alibi...she starts to say Johnny say I am on the phone to someone then she changes it....listen again see if you here that

I noticed TW hemmin and hawin, she changes from talking to LS then to JS then she says they all hung up but she called JS right back and heard the altercation. It seems to me she is concealing some facts and being vague and non-specific so she has wiggle room to answer some followup question predicated on her previous statements that could corner her.
Also, if TW hears a struggle and then goes to the house and frantically makes calls etc. Why then on her FB page does she basically not even bring it up? She mentioned it in one post on her page. Then pretty much it's the next day and she's cuddling watching movies.
(02-16-2011, 01:59 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 01:39 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

ok yeah, TW doesnt say in the second 911 about cabinets but however in mist of ummmmmmssss is unbelievable to me....maytee worries me too but i am not a mother so i really dont know how i would be if I was told this info by TW about my son especially in the gang fested town. Maytee must of gotten ransacked and cabinets from somone though.....common

IMO-Maytee sounds sincere and really trying to get some revelant answers. Maytee relates this to the 911 operator in a sincere attempt to ilicit help from the police. It does not sound manipulative or creating facts from nowhere. I think the info about "all lights on and cabinets looked ransacked" came to Maytee from TW directly or TW indirecrtly through Sharita. In either case the words originated with TW...IMO
(02-16-2011, 02:08 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:01 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote: ALSO TW almost screws up her alibi...she starts to say Johnny say I am on the phone to someone then she changes it....listen again see if you here that

I noticed TW hemmin and hawin, she changes from talking to LS then to JS then she says they all hung up but she called JS right back and heard the altercation. It seems to me she is concealing some facts and being vague and non-specific so she has wiggle room to answer some followup question predicated on her previous statements that could corner her.

Like she is thinking....I wondered who I was on the phone 1st with. and she has to clearly point out..I worried about my friends....WHY would you think I had anything to do with it? Please listen to it again..see if you hear her say about what she heard Johnny say... I swear she went to say.. I AM ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR ....and then she changes it. mmm its interesting.
(02-16-2011, 12:58 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: unfolding now on justice.........

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
I see that Tiffany Williams has "liked" our page. I am wondering, Tiffany, if you would be willing to answer some questions. In advance, I would like to warn everyone that anyone who posts any negative comments about Tiffany, or attacks her on this page, will be banned on the spot. This is our opportunity to ask her some questions!
4 minutes ago
3 people like this.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub The first question I have is this:

Did you tell anyone, prior to Johnny's dad lifting someone up to look in the window, that the house was ransacked and the cupboards were open? If yes, who did you tell this to?
2 minutes ago

xxxxxxxxl Totally agree, no bashing, lets just get first hand information. :-)
a few seconds ago

Damn! That's what I get for leaving here. She's got the page shut down, now.
(02-16-2011, 01:06 AM)efyou Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 12:58 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: unfolding now on justice.........

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
I see that Tiffany Williams has "liked" our page. I am wondering, Tiffany, if you would be willing to answer some questions. In advance, I would like to warn everyone that anyone who posts any negative comments about Tiffany, or attacks her on this page, will be banned on the spot. This is our opportunity to ask her some questions!
4 minutes ago
3 people like this.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub The first question I have is this:

Did you tell anyone, prior to Johnny's dad lifting someone up to look in the window, that the house was ransacked and the cupboards were open? If yes, who did you tell this to?
2 minutes ago

xxxxxxxxl Totally agree, no bashing, lets just get first hand information. :-)
a few seconds ago

Person that runs it will be closing it for the night. Twat

lol

That
all my posts are in MY OPINION...just want to make that clear so I dont get into trouble. I dont want to get locked out of this forum ...SO i stating again all my posts are in my opinion about baby mama TW and why I think I feel she is so guilty. ANOTHER thing, how convenient...that she is pregnant...you know it urks me.
I am a newbie but have been following this from the start. I totally agree with you as i have been keeping up with both the justice and the RIP page on facebook. It is just crazy !!!! i can't believe how that Miranda is like a puppetmaster with Maytee! I did look up newspaper archives in her area (tennessee) about her son-- he was a almost 3 year old twin and he drowned in the family pool. When the doctors said he was gone she had to make the decision to remove him from life support - so i guess that is where her nuttiness comes from. I feel bad for any parent to lose a child and to see your child like this has to leave a horrible memory forever in your mind. I am so glad to have found this site as the crazieness of the ones on facebook were making me a little nuts ! lol
(02-16-2011, 02:18 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:

Like she is thinking....I wondered who I was on the phone 1st with. and she has to clearly point out..I worried about my friends....WHY would you think I had anything to do with it? Please listen to it again..see if you hear her say about what she heard Johnny say... I swear she went to say.. I AM ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR ....and then she changes it. mmm its interesting.

I listened again and this is as best as i can make out what she is saying to 911.

TW...O.K.Hello
911...Whats going on there?
TW...My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to me up. me and my friend. This was at around 11 oclock and I was on the phone with his girl frien Lisa and he hung up and we all hung up. And then I called Johnny right back cause I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house......well he was yellin at some one like um saying "bro...who are you?"

Not sure where you are hearing her stopping from saying one thing and switching to to another....so far all I get is a story being related with alot of stops and I get a sense that there is discomfort relating the details. I can't venture a guess at why this discomfort is there. Could it be because she was just accused of setting JS up? If so a person realizing they are in the hot seat could begin to stammer, wondering if those acusations were going to be leveled at her again and anything she was saying was going to used to support those acusations and further incriminate her.
(02-16-2011, 02:01 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote: ALSO TW almost screws up her alibi...she starts to say Johnny says I am on the phone to someone then she changes it....listen again see if you hear that! Also why even state the mother is blaming me if you arent guily..I dont believe TW. Maytee said that she had the verson wrong...but then again I kinda believe Maytee 1st version on the 911 of what had been stated to her by 1st FRIEND and that 1st friend who took TW's call and the father...I would love to hear what Johnny and TW talked about in the car ride over there.

I assume you mean John P Clarke and TW when you refer to "the ride over there"
(02-16-2011, 02:49 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:18 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:

I listened again and this is as best as i can make out what she is saying to 911.

TW...O.K.Hello
911...Whats going on there?
TW...My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to me up. me and my friend. This was at around 11 oclock and I was on the phone with his girl frien Lisa and he hung up and we all hung up. And then I called Johnny right back cause I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house......well he was yellin at some one like um saying "bro...who are you?"

Not sure where you are hearing her stopping from saying one thing and switching to to another....so far all I get is a story being related with alot of stops and I get a sense that there is discomfort relating the details. I can't venture a guess at why this discomfort is there. Could it be because she was just accused of setting JS up? If so a person realizing they are in the hot seat could begin to stammer, wondering if those acusations were going to be leveled at her again and anything she was saying was going to used to support those acusations and further incriminate her.

From reading her bizarre method of writing down her so-called "thoughts" on her webpage, I am wondering whether her discomfort may have simply arisen from trying to speak English and to sound like a normal person while speaking to an authority figure like a 911 operator?

(02-16-2011, 02:44 AM)cjcisneros Wrote: I am a newbie but have been following this from the start. I totally agree with you as i have been keeping up with both the justice and the RIP page on facebook. It is just crazy !!!! i can't believe how that Miranda is like a puppetmaster with Maytee! I did look up newspaper archives in her area (tennessee) about her son-- he was a almost 3 year old twin and he drowned in the family pool. When the doctors said he was gone she had to make the decision to remove him from life support - so i guess that is where her nuttiness comes from. I feel bad for any parent to lose a child and to see your child like this has to leave a horrible memory forever in your mind. I am so glad to have found this site as the crazieness of the ones on facebook were making me a little nuts ! lol

johnny s clarke had a twin die at 3 years of age???

From reading her bizarre method of writing down her so-called "thoughts" on her webpage, I am wondering whether her discomfort may have simply arisen from trying to speak English and to sound like a normal person while speaking to an authority figure like a 911 operator?

[/quote]

Hello Methusala,

I am not good at Psychoanalysis but IMO- I think Maytee is dealing from a position of disadvantage and is seeking help. Its when she may have the strength of 911 and the police she confronts TW and states "I think you set Johnny up". I feel that TWs personality has developed by learning that being truthful puts you at a disadvantage. Especially when you are surrounded by "bros" and the company they keep. So not telling what you know to others keeps you in your comfort zone. I see a conflict here where TW is being pulled out of her comfort zone. The mystery in all this to me is LS. I see her as vulnerable and sincere and wonder why she felt comfortable in the group.
(02-15-2011, 11:51 PM)jenjen Wrote: I found a picture on FB of TW and some friends. One of the friends in that pic also has a FB page, on it there are two profile pictures of him. In one he's holding an automatic rifle & in the other he has a 40 ounce beer DUCT TAPED to each hand!

Tried and tried to copy the pic & was unsuccessful, darn if I could figure it out :(

there's a drinking game called 'Edward 40hands' in which one has 2 40oz beers duct taped to each hand and has to drink them before they are taken off.
(02-16-2011, 03:16 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:44 AM)cjcisneros Wrote: I am a newbie but have been following this from the start. I totally agree with you as i have been keeping up with both the justice and the RIP page on facebook. It is just crazy !!!! i can't believe how that Miranda is like a puppetmaster with Maytee! I did look up newspaper archives in her area (tennessee) about her son-- he was a almost 3 year old twin and he drowned in the family pool. When the doctors said he was gone she had to make the decision to remove him from life support - so i guess that is where her nuttiness comes from. I feel bad for any parent to lose a child and to see your child like this has to leave a horrible memory forever in your mind. I am so glad to have found this site as the crazieness of the ones on facebook were making me a little nuts ! lol

johnny s clarke had a twin die at 3 years of age???

they are referring to a person who constantly posts on the RIP Johnny Facebook page. She talked about losing a child and could sympathize with Maytee, this was confirmation of that story.

Very interesting post! It sure is a crazy site on Facebook indeed. Thanks!