Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 02:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:17 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
It has just been brought to my attention there is a forum who is copying and pasting your comments to this page to include your names. If you don't want your name and comment permanently embedded on a forum where you have no power to remove your comment, make sure you don't post here.
about a minute ago

hahahahaha
they should join here. we won't censor them.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub Based on the copy and pastes which include time stamps from this page, they are monitoring this page in real time and your comment may be copied and posted within seconds of your posting it.
(02-16-2011, 02:17 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
It has just been brought to my attention there is a forum who is copying and pasting your comments to this page to include your names. If you don't want your name and comment permanently embedded on a forum where you have no power to remove your comment, make sure you don't post here.
about a minute ago

so anyone that post on jfjc&js the names can show up,,,,pretty scary
thank you! its hard no matter the situation!
Here's a news story about a 2007 Quintwez Sanders robbery. Five persons were involved, but only three were named (not Clarke so I don't know if this is one that JC was involved in).

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../701040419

...Mr. Sanders is accused of hitting Donald Holder in the head with a handgun while at least two other people kicked and punched him...

Mr. Holder and Kelly Doty were walking to their home on Spencer when five men confronted them at South Avenue. One pointed a gun at Ms. Doty, but Mr. Holder stepped in between them and was attacked. They assaulted Ms. Doty.

Police stopped a car with five men, including Mr. Williams, Mr. Sanders, and Mr. Parker, at the same location a short time later. Two of the men had blood on them. Police found a handgun under the rear passenger seat.

thank you winter! its hard as a mother to lose ur child and i am only there cuz i can relate! eventhough her pain is much worse due to the situation!
I totally agree!
(02-16-2011, 02:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i just edited those 2 names. we aren't going to name everyone in the toledo area.

sorry, I had to laugh! I envisioned everyone from the Toledo area, being mentioned here, lol. Got a lot of catching up to do. The Justice for JC & LS site has blown me away! Apparently the admin there got lots & lots of email regarding 'crazy Maytee', along with her rap sheet. I for one, don't blame her/him for kicking Maytee to the curb. Apparently, her & one of her cronies were raising even MORE hell, about wishing toruture, etc... on Tiffany, to the point it got creepy, I guess!! All sorts of crazy threats & shit, since Maytee was banned from that site. CRAZINESS!!!
(02-16-2011, 02:19 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
about a minute ago

Anyone that comments on their page it shows their name with their comment. One of the main reasons I have not made any comments. However, it is a public page so if you're posting on it anyone (FB member or not) can see it. Not really that much different to have it posted on a forum like mock.
well did they really think nobody was reading there besides themselves? what they post is PUBLIC. duh.
i'll say it again...they should join here and say whatever they like within my few rules. i don't shut the place down at night, or censor anyone.

the rules:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4781.html

(02-16-2011, 02:19 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
about a minute ago

hahahahaha
they should join here. we won't censor them.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub Based on the copy and pastes which include time stamps from this page, they are monitoring this page in real time and your comment may be copied and posted within seconds of your posting it.

ugh, it's probably Websluts doing it!

(02-16-2011, 02:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: I totally agree!

JSMom, when posting in reply to someone else can you please use the "Quote" option so we can follow you a little easier! Thanks!Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-16-2011, 02:21 PM)Kip Wrote: Here's a news story about a 2007 Quintwez Sanders robbery. Five persons were involved, but only three were named (not Clarke so I don't know if this is one that JC was involved in).

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../701040419

...Mr. Sanders is accused of hitting Donald Holder in the head with a handgun while at least two other people kicked and punched him...

Mr. Holder and Kelly Doty were walking to their home on Spencer when five men confronted them at South Avenue. One pointed a gun at Ms. Doty, but Mr. Holder stepped in between them and was attacked. They assaulted Ms. Doty.

Police stopped a car with five men, including Mr. Williams, Mr. Sanders, and Mr. Parker, at the same location a short time later. Two of the men had blood on them. Police found a handgun under the rear passenger seat.

I wonder if his dad has a record, what if jc snitched something and that is a hit from the dad that is if the streets are talking it, only hear say but what if,,, this was a horrible murder,
I agree I was banned for "my opinion" on the Justice for Johnny and Lisa site!
(02-16-2011, 02:22 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: well did they really think nobody was reading there besides themselves? what they post is PUBLIC. duh.
i'll say it again...they should join here and say whatever they like within my few rules. i don't shut the place down at night, or censor anyone.

the rules:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4781.html

yeah, MUCH more comfortable place! Actually I belong to another forum that's pretty much the same way; maybe not to this extreme, but still pretty lenient, BUT not many there are discussing this case. I stumbled upon this forum, & SO glad I did!

(02-16-2011, 02:19 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
about a minute ago

no, what this means is, someone from another forum is copying comments at "Justice for JC & LS" , & pasting them to their own forum. To be honest, it wouldn't bother me. Hell, anything you post in ANY forum can be copied & pasted somewhere else.

yah u got a point there but at least LE will know! IDK what to think about the scales and baggies cuz it "could of" been placed there! so i just dont know what to think miss lady
#
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub~
Please keep in mind that, unlike a forum or site where you obtain an account and can post with a unique user name of your choice which does not reveal your true identity, your posts to Facebook, if you are using your actual name, enables people to not only contact you through your Facebook account but, if they have the desire, to conduct research into your criminal past, find your telephone number, address, etc.

They can also send you a friend request which you innocently accept which will help them further if they have unsavory motives.

You also can become the topic of discussion on a forum where they may, if they discover your personal information, share it with others including the names of your family members, your place of employment, etc.See More
8 minutes ago
#
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub~ On this particular forum, I discovered they were saying hurtful things about one of the people who was participating here, calling her crazy. You certainly don't want that to happen to you!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
lol agrees
social network sites are an investigator's joy.

(02-16-2011, 02:25 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 02:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: I totally agree!

JSMom, when posting in reply to someone else can you please use the "Quote" option so we can follow you a little easier! Thanks!Smiley_emoticons_smile
O i am sorry lol new here didnt know wth i was doing! Thanks and i will quote from now on!