Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:Just listened to you on the 911 call and I'm curious about something.

You said that Johnny said, "Bro, who are you?" followed by the phone being shut off.

In a post a few pages back you are quoted as saying that Johnny said that he was going to call you back and never did - hence why it took two hours to tell anyone.

These are two different stories. Could you please clarify

Good question. I think we can all agree that Maytee is a whack job, and I've been thinking, I wonder if she "embellished" what she told 911 operator to make it sound more urgent? ALso, Maytee has stated that she knew something was wrong a little after 1AM when she got call..but she didn't go there till after 3AM....IDK, I hear something like what she was told and I AM THERE as quick as I can get there..cops or not cops..

TIFFW...who did you call? Is sharita who you called the same one Maytee has civil order against??
(02-16-2011, 08:40 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 07:20 PM)jash Wrote: that's why I'm thinking its not the real TW...i mean whether the cops have stated publicly or not, she KNOWS shes a suspect and should be keeping her mouth SHUT. EVERYTHING can be used against you ....how stupid could the real TW be to be blathering this all over the net?

If you get messaged via FB, only the acct owner, or someone using their logged on computer, is the sender.

you're right, so if we're to believe, JcMom (I think that was her hat) then this is the real Tiffany..

(02-16-2011, 08:40 PM)jash Wrote: why all the gangsta talk?

Pop culture and slang. Much like "far out" or "groovy" in the days of the Brady Bunch. Awink

(02-16-2011, 08:43 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Tiff,

Just listened to you on the 911 call and I'm curious about something.

You said that Johnny said, "Bro, who are you?" followed by the phone being shut off.

In a post a few pages back you are quoted as saying that Johnny said that he was going to call you back and never did - hence why it took two hours to tell anyone.

These are two different stories. Could you please clarify?

i also told the police the exact story.he did say he would call me back.and after i left the first time i drove back and then called a friend whos boyfriend is johnnys best friend .i asked for the number she would not give it to me.she told me stay by my phone shed call me back an 20 minutes later johnnys dad called i told him what happened and told him i was driving back there did he want a ride he said yes so i turned around and picked him up thats why all the time went by.
(02-16-2011, 08:39 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I've tried to consolidate the questions from members for you, to make it easier for you to track them all. Here are a few questions from members here. Thanks in advance for taking time to clear things up.

How do you know it was a man? did u hear him talking too? did u hear lisa in background?

Could you hear Lisa at all?

What exactly did you hear Johnny & the man say ?

Were you planning to visit alone?

Where was your boyfriend that night? Was he with you? Was anyone else with you?

When you heard the guy talking to Johnny was it in a loud threatning voice? Do you recognize his voice, or have any idea who the killers are? Also will you cell phone records verify you were where you say you were during these phone calls?

Posting again.

(02-16-2011, 08:47 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:40 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 07:20 PM)jash Wrote: that's why I'm thinking its not the real TW...i mean whether the cops have stated publicly or not, she KNOWS shes a suspect and should be keeping her mouth SHUT. EVERYTHING can be used against you ....how stupid could the real TW be to be blathering this all over the net?

If you get messaged via FB, only the acct owner, or someone using their logged on computer, is the sender.

you're right, so if we're to believe, JcMom (I think that was her hat) then this is the real Tiffany..

YES I rest assure this is TW!
(02-16-2011, 08:45 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:40 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Any other forum I would agree but here, It's Mock, that's to be expected & I'm sure Tiffany can handle it

I'm sure she can too Fresh. But, Mock is the only forum where Tiffany feels comfortable answering questions right now. I'd like to keep it that way. I doubt she's familiar with the scene here and the fact that Mock can be a bit rugged.

I can only make suggestions of course. Duchess and LC are in charge. LC said we'd not hit her Tiffany rubber hoses if she joined, so ...

I simply hope Tiffany will stay with us until questions are answered and she can clear her name, or ? I'd hate to run her off.

I agree Net Cheers I only say this because I know I've seen her handle her own with no problem. Seems like she would fit right in here
Tiffany you're very brave in answering these questions, and thank you. Was Johnny and Lisa into drugs? Did Johnny or Lisa ever expressed fear that someone was out to get them? Do you have any idea who murdered Johnny and Lisa?
Quote:yeah well i have nothing 2 hide at all.

Fair enough...I'm glad you joined here because a very different story is appearing. As I said, I wonder if Maytee embellished what she told 911 operator to make it more urgent?

TiffW...did you ever meet lisa's ex? was he ever a problem?

(02-16-2011, 08:43 PM)jash Wrote: This just keeps getting more interesting...

TiffW....have the police told you not to talk to anyone, not to leave town? anything like that?

the only people they said not to talk to is johnnys family.and thats because of the threats.no they did not tell me i could nt leave town.
(02-16-2011, 08:49 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I agree Net Cheers I only say this because I know I've seen her handle her own with no problem. Seems like she would fit right in here

Yes indeed! hah
(02-16-2011, 07:36 PM)concerned Wrote: Wow !!! Seems like Tiffany is playing the victim now!! She needs to get over herself !!!! Answer this TW "why were you waiting for a ride when obviously you had a car to get over there"?

I respectfully but vehemently DISAGREE with all these challenges being put up here being conveyed to or read by Tiffany until she has had an opportunity to say everything she would like to say; and then to respond first to non-accusatory fill-in questions put forth by members here.

You never start cross-examining somebody before you hear them out completely. If you do, you are simply showing them how to re-write the rest of their story to explain away the points you challenged them on.

Everybody should please knock it off with the hands-on-their-hips type argumentative challenges and questions until the proper time.

Let's hear her out c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y first.

{Stepping off my rusting soapbox.}
:wheelchair:

TIFFW...what is your take on det. shooksbury? do you feel that police are doing all they can, or are they focusing on just one person or several persons? what is the word on the street bout this?
(02-16-2011, 08:48 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:39 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I've tried to consolidate the questions from members for you, to make it easier for you to track them all. Here are a few questions from members here. Thanks in advance for taking time to clear things up.

How do you know it was a man? did u hear him talking too? did u hear lisa in background?

Could you hear Lisa at all?

What exactly did you hear Johnny & the man say ?

Were you planning to visit alone?

Where was your boyfriend that night? Was he with you? Was anyone else with you?

When you heard the guy talking to Johnny was it in a loud threatning voice? Do you recognize his voice, or have any idea who the killers are? Also will you cell phone records verify you were where you say you were during these phone calls?

Posting again.

no i did not hear lisa.
johnny said bro wut r u doing. and i could not hear what the man said.
my boyfriend was at home doing a paper for school.
no i was not going alone another one of are friends was going also.
sorry you answered above. thanks.

Where do you think Johnny was when you were on the phone with him. Kitchen? Garage?
(02-16-2011, 08:49 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:45 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:40 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Any other forum I would agree but here, It's Mock, that's to be expected & I'm sure Tiffany can handle it

I'm sure she can too Fresh. But, Mock is the only forum where Tiffany feels comfortable answering questions right now. I'd like to keep it that way. I doubt she's familiar with the scene here and the fact that Mock can be a bit rugged.

I can only make suggestions of course. Duchess and LC are in charge. LC said we'd not hit her Tiffany rubber hoses if she joined, so ...

I simply hope Tiffany will stay with us until questions are answered and she can clear her name, or ? I'd hate to run her off.

I agree Net Cheers I only say this because I know I've seen her handle her own with no problem. Seems like she would fit right in here

look i didnt get on here to argue with anybody.but one of your members asked me to come answer some questions for u and thats what im doing.
(02-16-2011, 08:50 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:43 PM)jash Wrote: This just keeps getting more interesting...

TiffW....have the police told you not to talk to anyone, not to leave town? anything like that?

the only people they said not to talk to is johnnys family.and thats because of the threats.no they did not tell me i could nt leave town.

yeah, stay clear of Johnny's family! That's good advice, for sure!

(02-16-2011, 07:52 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: I think I agree with her that the momma's boy shit was all in Maytee's head. She seems pretty disillusioned about life. I wouldn't doubt she was disillusioned with this as well. It would explain why he was living with LS too. I've known mothers like this and they usually do drive the children away because they are SO overbearing. The children usually keep their distance but the mother still seems to think that they are #1 in the child's life.

You know, early in this thread, a couple of us used the word "narcissist" after reading Maytee's FB post about being dehydrated. Narcissists see their children as extensions of themselves and not as independent individuals. This may her problem but she is also in such a state of grief that it's hard to tell.
Does your BF live alone? Meaning, can anyone vouch for his whereabouts? Also, you said Johnny had enemies. What is your hunch about a motive?
TiffW...what is your take on JC's mom? do you personally know her? does she have an ax to grind with you or other members of your circle of friends?