Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 09:05 PM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany what plans did you, Johnny and Lisa have for that night? Was there any other people expected to come over?

we were just going to shoot some pool for a lil bit.no 1 knew we were going to be there and no1 else was coming over.
Repeat from above if you don't mind.

We've all expressed our opinions on the case. So, don't be shy about expressing yours.

Do you think this was a robbery gone bad or revenge?

Do you have a thought on the use of plastic bags?

Have you heard any rumors about the crime?
(02-16-2011, 09:11 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote: we were just going to shoot some pool for a lil bit.no 1 knew we were going to be there and no1 else was coming over.

Just you and two other people?

(02-16-2011, 09:06 PM)concerned Wrote: Tiffwil123, Is it true they held your boyfriend AP for 48 hours and then had to release him pending DNA?

the reason they kept my boyfriend is because he had a warrant for fta..failure to appear for traffic tickets.
(02-16-2011, 09:11 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:05 PM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany what plans did you, Johnny and Lisa have for that night? Was there any other people expected to come over?

we were just going to shoot some pool for a lil bit.no 1 knew we were going to be there and no1 else was coming over.

Who are you referring to when you say "we"?
(02-16-2011, 09:10 PM)InterestingEnough Wrote: TW,

Thanks for coming and subjecting yourself to our questions. There has been alot of speculation from the little information we had with you involvement so it is nice to hear your side.

It has been stated that everyone frequently entered and exited through the garage door. When you first arrived was the garage door up or down?

It also appears that you had the advantage of the lights being on in the house on your first visit and I am assuming that they were off when LE showed up? From the windows in the door are you able to see the area where they were found?

And what the heck are black/pink intraband pants (apparently found under Lisa's neck)?

good question!! Was the garage door, up or down, at any time you were there??

(02-16-2011, 09:07 PM)netsleuth Wrote: You have connections we here don't which is why some feel you have insight, even if you don't have first hand knowledge of the crime. I hope you don't take questions wrong, under the circumstances. Many people from the area have posted rather insightful theories, so someone as close as you were to the victims, might have a hunch without being directly involved.

We've all expressed our opinions on the case. So, please don't be shy about expressing yours.

i dont htink it was a robbery i thnk it was more personal than what we all know.and ive heard alot of rumors...come on its all rumors what they saying about me .so that should tell you something.
From your experience being at the house, do you think the cousin really saw in the window or do you think the dad bust open the door on the hunch of the mother and that was her cover? I keep thinking that Maytee just wanted to have a reason for busting in that door so she didn't get in trouble (having been in trouble in the past)
(02-16-2011, 09:13 PM)concerned Wrote:

me another friend johnny and lisa
(02-16-2011, 09:16 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:

Is the other friend the minor we have heard rumored was with you?
(02-16-2011, 09:13 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:10 PM)InterestingEnough Wrote: TW,

Thanks for coming and subjecting yourself to our questions. There has been alot of speculation from the little information we had with you involvement so it is nice to hear your side.

It has been stated that everyone frequently entered and exited through the garage door. When you first arrived was the garage door up or down?

It also appears that you had the advantage of the lights being on in the house on your first visit and I am assuming that they were off when LE showed up? From the windows in the door are you able to see the area where they were found?

And what the heck are black/pink intraband pants (apparently found under Lisa's neck)?

good question!! Was the garage door, up or down, at any time you were there??

it is true they used the garage door to get in the house.the garage door was closed when i got there.and when the police got there the lights were still on.and i have no idea what the intraband pants are either.
(02-16-2011, 09:15 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:07 PM)netsleuth Wrote: You have connections we here don't which is why some feel you have insight, even if you don't have first hand knowledge of the crime. I hope you don't take questions wrong, under the circumstances. Many people from the area have posted rather insightful theories, so someone as close as you were to the victims, might have a hunch without being directly involved.

We've all expressed our opinions on the case. So, please don't be shy about expressing yours.

i dont htink it was a robbery i thnk it was more personal than what we all know.and ive heard alot of rumors...come on its all rumors what they saying about me .so that should tell you something.

Totally understand! Lots of rumors flying. What do you think it was revenge for? Again, just going by your hunches. Also, do you think the person who was trying to get revenge, knew they were home alone?

Tiffany, had you ever been over to the Straub's house before the night before the murders when you played pool? Ever?

(02-16-2011, 09:02 PM)Winter Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:59 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:49 PM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany you're very brave in answering these questions, and thank you. Was Johnny and Lisa into drugs? Did Johnny or Lisa ever expressed fear that someone was out to get them? Do you have any idea who murdered Johnny and Lisa?

i have no idea who murdered them.i really dont feel comfortable answering questions about them doing or being involved with drugs....thats to much info on them that i dont want to post.sorry.!

Ok, that's understandable.

i agree
(02-16-2011, 09:15 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: From your experience being at the house, do you think the cousin really saw in the window or do you think the dad bust open the door on the hunch of the mother and that was her cover? I keep thinking that Maytee just wanted to have a reason for busting in that door so she didn't get in trouble (having been in trouble in the past)

i did not go to the back og the house and thats were they siad they looked in.so im not sure.and i really cant say about the mother .im confused to all this to.
(02-16-2011, 09:16 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote: me another friend johnny and lisa

Have police questioned the other friend? You know, to put the families at ease and such?
(02-16-2011, 09:18 PM)concerned Wrote:

Is the other friend the minor we have heard rumored was with you?

yes it is the minor.and just so everyone knows he was just a friend ...
(02-16-2011, 09:19 PM)Methusala Wrote:

Tiffany, had you ever been over to the Straub's house before the night before the murders when you played pool? Ever?

yes i was there 1 other time.
Tiffany, you heard of have read Maytee telling everyone that Johnny did not have any enemies?

From your time of knowing Johnny as a friend, to your knowledge did he have any enemies?

Had he ever commented to you about anyone being angry at him for any reason?
(02-16-2011, 09:09 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:59 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:50 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 08:43 PM)jash Wrote: This just keeps getting more interesting...

TiffW....have the police told you not to talk to anyone, not to leave town? anything like that?

the only people they said not to talk to is johnnys family.and thats because of the threats.no they did not tell me i could nt leave town.

Hello TiffWill123,

Welcome.

I have a question. When John P Clarke broke in to the house were you able to go in witness the interior? If so what did you see?

Thanks...zero

i left while the police were ther this was the first time his dad was there.the police said to go they didnt see nothing wrong.i guess johnnys dad went back and kicked the door in.i was not there

Hi TiffWill, Bless you Sweetheart and the boys and your baby in vetro.
Sending HUGS. and YOU ARE SO BRAVE. I am so glad you were not
there when the dad kicked the door in. And I hope someone was with
you when you found out. Thanks for TRYING to see what was wrong
at the Streub house. You did all you could and for that I am sure the
families will be eternally grateful. Be safe and keep your chin up.