Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 10:07 PM)Brennan Wrote: No disrepect to Maytee, God knows I'd be a whole more than just "looney" if I lost my child.

especially in this kinda manner!
In fairness to Tiffany, regarding the 911 call: I can see, if one is at the scene where there is some question about the safety of the people at the address, if someone shoves a phone at you to talk to 911, you might not recount, verbatim, a previous phone call. Then upon further conversation with the police, and trying better to recall what, EXACTLY, was said, it might change or get expanded. When things are chaotic and you're under pressure, you don't have the time to stop and recall in detail.
Tiffany, I bet you are thanking your lucky stars you weren't at the Straub house when this shit went down!

TiffW stated that the minor was also going to play pool at Lisa's house. How was the minor getting to Lisa's house? Was JC picking him up & the same time he was picking up Tiff?

As Lisa's uncle stated, the kitchen was a mess & it looked as if a struggle had happened in that area. I'm sure the killer/killers knocked JC & Lisa out before they duct taped their wrists & or ankles together.

I still have a gut feeling that someone CLOSE to JC was involved in this. Who knows how many ppl JC spoke w/ & then who those ppl spoke with- word gets around, & in this case the word could have been about a safe, that we now know didn't exist.
I remain open minded. But I'm glad Tiffany has made herself available to answer questions here. I'm also glad that Mock members asked questions in a polite manner. As the saying goes, "you catch more flies with honey..."
(02-16-2011, 10:04 PM)Love Hippos Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:00 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:53 PM)Love Hippos Wrote: It's been awhile since I listened to the 911 calls. Can anyone who listened recently to the one with Tiffany confirm if she made the following statement, which I found at another forum and assume is quoted from that conversation.

"My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to pick me up, me and my friend. This was at around 11 o'clock. I was on the phone with his gf Ls and we hung up, we all hung up. Then he, I called jc right back, I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house.. he was yellin at someone like, 'I'm on ... he goes..bro who are you.' I called him right back and he didn't answer."

Didn't Tiffany just tell us she was talking to JC, not LS...that she called him back to tell him she was running to the store, and he told her he'd call her back...that she didn't hear anyone yelling....that she didn't contact 911 immediately because she was waiting for him to call...that when he didn't call after an hour or so, she tried unsuccessfully to reach him?

eta: I hope when if/when she returns she can help put the confusion to rest.

help me out, please. I'm not seeing the confusion. . ?

I've bolded the comments in the statement I think she made to the 911 dispatcher. Look at them and then my comments in the paragraph above the eta note. Does that help?

below is what TiffWill posted -

i did not tell any 1 i was goin to lisa house.it was not a party.as i was speaking with lisa her an johnny asked did i want to come over and i said yes.we hung up and i called johnny rite back to tell him i was goin to the stor e when he got to my house jus walk in.and thats when i heard him talking to that man.

pagae 221, post #3087
(02-16-2011, 10:11 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I remain open minded. But I'm glad Tiffany has made herself available to answer questions here. I'm also glad that Mock members asked questions in a polite manner. As the saying goes, "you catch more flies with honey..."

THATS A GOOD ONE~never heard that saying before! :B
(02-16-2011, 10:08 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:07 PM)Brennan Wrote: No disrepect to Maytee, God knows I'd be a whole more than just "looney" if I lost my child.

Indeed. If someone harmed a hair on one my dogs I'd want to kill them.
Maybe the Co Mods could collect the questions and Tiff answer
them in one post here the next time. It is difficult learning the
system and seeing the repeats etc. I am always doing something
wrong, and bless Tiff, she didn't make any mistakes, But
if Mods would collect the ques. and send them to Tiff and then
post them here and Tiff could if she wished, then join and fill
in any blanks.

TIFF You were such a Lady to do this for us. Thank You.

Everyone Thank you for making Tiff feel safe.

I am so impressed at this venue.

JsMom Wrote:As the saying goes, "you catch more flies with honey..."

THATS A GOOD ONE~never heard that saying before! :B

I should have added, no pun intended. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(02-16-2011, 10:15 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:08 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Indeed. If someone harmed a hair on one my dogs I'd want to kill them.

I SO AGREE~ my dogs r kids my kids lol Smiley_emoticons_razz
(02-16-2011, 10:11 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I remain open minded. But I'm glad Tiffany has made herself available to answer questions here. I'm also glad that Mock members asked questions in a polite manner. As the saying goes, "you catch more flies with honey..."

agrees! Cheers

(02-16-2011, 10:09 PM)shitstorm Wrote: In fairness to Tiffany, regarding the 911 call: I can see, if one is at the scene where there is some question about the safety of the people at the address, if someone shoves a phone at you to talk to 911, you might not recount, verbatim, a previous phone call. Then upon further conversation with the police, and trying better to recall what, EXACTLY, was said, it might change or get expanded. When things are chaotic and you're under pressure, you don't have the time to stop and recall in detail.

I was thinking the same thing, ShitStorm. I'm guessing she probably felt QUITE uncomfortable talking with 911, with Maytee there, accusing her of setting people up.

No ones even talkin on the Justice site! lol Been awhile since anyone has!
I love this picture of Lisa because it's so close up, showing her coloring, freckles, and beautiful eyes.

Here's to you, Lisa and may justice be swift and fair.

[Image: l_b00f6049db40485c82b02602e0641f0b.jpg]
(02-16-2011, 10:21 PM)JsMom Wrote: No ones even talkin on the Justice site! lol Been awhile since anyone has!

they're probably all here reading, lol

(02-16-2011, 10:04 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:53 PM)Love Hippos Wrote: It's been awhile since I listened to the 911 calls. Can anyone who listened recently to the one with Tiffany confirm if she made the following statement, which I found at another forum and assume is quoted from that conversation.

"My friend Johnny and Lisa they were suppose to pick me up, me and my friend. This was at around 11 o'clock. I was on the phone with his gf Ls and we hung up, we all hung up. Then he, I called jc right back, I was gonna tell him that I was gonna run to the store and I would meet him at the house.. he was yellin at someone like, 'I'm on ... he goes..bro who are you.' I called him right back and he didn't answer."

Didn't Tiffany just tell us she was talking to JC, not LS...that she called him back to tell him she was running to the store, and he told her he'd call her back...that she didn't hear anyone yelling....that she didn't contact 911 immediately because she was waiting for him to call...that when he didn't call after an hour or so, she tried unsuccessfully to reach him?

Whether or not she was talkin to Jc or Ls at first!! when he said Ill call u back! I believe she said she was talkin to lisa and in the back ground johnny asked her if she wanted to come over? Am I correct?

Oops, you're right. She was talking to Lisa the first time. Strike that statement; however, I remain confused about why she told the 911 dispatcher she called him right back after hearing him yell at someone, yet she told us she waited an hour or so because JC had told her he'd call her back but never did. Plus, didn't she tell us she didn't hear any yelling?
Shitstorm, what a lovely young lady she was. As LC said, they were a beautiful couple, murdered in a heinous manner. This is partly why so many are captivated by this horrendous crime.
Im sorry But ...I still dont believe anything TW says. Sorry...I think she was involved in my opinion.
(02-16-2011, 05:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: and as much as i understand the public indifference to 'gangstas' and gangbangers and druggies...
STILL we are discussing this case day and night. it's riveting because of the youth and beauty of the victims, the cast of characters, but especially the gruesome manner of death. there are cases in my forum that bother me much more. but this is a mystery and we want answers. we want to SEE who would do this. and we want to know they can never do it again, even to their own "kind".
in the ghetto one becomes desensitized. WTF let them kill each other off. this wasn't the ghetto, it was the suburbs. a place we can identify with.

I agree, it's all about the manner of death. If these were gunshot deaths, this thread would've ended 200 pages ago.
(02-16-2011, 10:24 PM)Love Hippos Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:04 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Whether or not she was talkin to Jc or Ls at first!! when he said Ill call u back! I believe she said she was talkin to lisa and in the back ground johnny asked her if she wanted to come over? Am I correct?

Oops, you're right. She was talking to Lisa the first time. Strike that statement; however, I remain confused about why she told the 911 dispatcher she called him right back after hearing him yell at someone, yet she told us she waited an hour or so because JC had told her he'd call her back but never did. Plus, didn't she tell us she didn't hear any yelling?

maybe if you try this link. It's to all of TiffWill's posts - if it doesn't work, then start reading at page 221, post 3087 ...

http://mockforums.net/search.php?action=...35c160fc26