Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2011, 11:52 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: sorry Tiff but I dont believe you..I just dont believe you......

To doing40thisyear:
Sorry, but I think it is discourteous to those members on here who are wanting to ask questions and follow-up questions to Tiffany, for you to repeatedly interrupt the flow by repeatedly stating your disbelief. You can repeat yourself and talk about your impressions on another evening, after the Q and A is over, but to do it now over and over is IMHO disruptive. Hope you will forgive my frankness because you and I usually get along just fine.
(02-17-2011, 12:09 AM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:08 AM)jash Wrote:
Quote:no,no,no dont take that in the wrong way.he was good to lisa.never controlling.they had a good relationship

That clears up alot too! Very informative here tonite...very!

Tiff...Howlong had lisa and johnny been together? Was Johnny and lisa trying to turn their lives around?
a little over a year.and yes johnny wanted to change his life.thats why he was going to barber school.he said he wanted the best for him and lisa.they wanted to have a baby....

that's sad, ugh

Tiffany, do you have a theory on what went down that night? I mean who do you think might want to do that? Maybe the guy Johnny snitched on?
(02-17-2011, 12:03 AM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 11:54 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: TiffWill123 - Wow, I'm impressed that you're on here and answering questions. Hearing your side of the story does make me re-think my opinion of what might've happened to Johnny & Lisa. So, thank you for that.

Do you think the killers were still in the house when you went there the first time and knocked on the door/rang the bell? And what were you thinking - out playing detective and shit when you're pregnant? Who knows what kinda shit you could've walked up on - know what I'm saying? In the future, just keep yourself SAFE first, ok? :-)

i dont think they were there when i went there.there was no movement in that house at all.that i could see.when i drove out to lisas i never thought that this is what happened.and i wasnt playin detective it just didnt make any sense why they wasnt answering to me.you know after i found out what had happened i thought the same thing.what if the killer was stilll there.what if he woulda hurt me or killed me also.

I was just messing with you about playing detective :-) I know, I don't think anybody checking on a friend would ever in a million years expect to find THAT. But that just goes to show you that you gotta be extra careful about what kind of situations you put yourself in. Take care of yourself and be safe.
(02-17-2011, 12:12 AM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 11:52 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: sorry Tiff but I dont believe you..I just dont believe you......

To doing40thisyear:
Sorry, but I think it is discourteous to those members on here who are wanting to ask questions and follow-up questions to Tiffany, for you to repeatedly interrupt the flow by repeatedly stating your disbelief. You can repeat yourself and talk about your impressions on another evening, after the Q and A is over, but to do it now over and over is IMHO disruptive. Hope you will forgive my frankness because you and I usually get along just fine.

you got some nerve i can post any time i want...I have just as much entitlment as you and anyone else on here...ok
(02-17-2011, 12:05 AM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany would you tell the police if you knew who murdered Johnny and Lisa? Are you fearful for yourself?
Tiffany will you please answer.
(02-17-2011, 12:10 AM)curious Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:50 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: [quote='pspence' pid='128905' dateline='1297907508']
I am so proud of Tiffany. I knew from the start that she has had nothing to do with this and was just trying to help the whole time. I'm so glad she has come on here to defend herself...she has a good heart.

I know that good heart shows in her rap sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet half the people on this forum either have a rap sheet and probably have dabled with drugs at some point in their life, or just damn lucky they never got caught...unlike 95% of toledo (kidding)

no seriously, major kuddos to you tiff, who impo happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time...and by joining here tonight defending her truth, is someone i wouldn't mind having my back.

thank you
Tiff why didn't you go in the back to see if you could see anyone or get in the house?
why stay in the front?
Tiffany mentioned previously that johnny had an "enemy" in the guy who did the robbery with him. My understanding is that Johnny told LE about him....tiff if you're still on...is that correct?
(02-17-2011, 12:16 AM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:10 AM)curious Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 10:50 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: [quote='pspence' pid='128905' dateline='1297907508']
I am so proud of Tiffany. I knew from the start that she has had nothing to do with this and was just trying to help the whole time. I'm so glad she has come on here to defend herself...she has a good heart.

I know that good heart shows in her rap sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet half the people on this forum either have a rap sheet and probably have dabled with drugs at some point in their life, or just damn lucky they never got caught...unlike 95% of toledo (kidding)

no seriously, major kuddos to you tiff, who impo happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time...and by joining here tonight defending her truth, is someone i wouldn't mind having my back.

thank you

sorry but my i dont have a rap sheet
(02-17-2011, 12:16 AM)Winter Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:05 AM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany would you tell the police if you knew who murdered Johnny and Lisa? Are you fearful for yourself?
Tiffany will you please answer.

if i knew who did this yes i would tell the police.
TiffW~ I wanted to ask...

Did Maytee call you after she spoke to Sharita?

Was Lisa car in the driveway or the garage?

I might need to go back and look, but I think you said you looked in the windows(the front). Could you seen in and if so, could you see the kitchen area? Was the TV on?

Thank you so very much for coming on here to tell your side!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-17-2011, 12:16 AM)PURPLECATS Wrote: Tiff why didn't you go in the back to see if you could see anyone or get in the house?
why stay in the front?

like i said i didnt think anything like this happened . and i thought maybe they just wasnt there they had left.and was just ignoring my phone calls.
Quote:Tiff why didn't you go in the back to see if you could see anyone or get in the house?
why stay in the front?

My guess is that while the drive and walkway were clear, there was ALOT of snow on the ground. Particularly in the back of a house and she's pregnant, maybe not dressed appropriately with snow boots, and didn't see anyone or anything out of place in the house. It was dark, except for that light on the stairs....no reason to go around back...I don't think I would have.
I'd just like to say that I don't find the way things went down that night to be all that unusual.

Tiff is talking to Johnny and he says he'll call her back. Some time passes, he doesn't, so she calls and texts, with no answer. She drives over and nothing looks amiss. She tells Sharita about it and that gets passed on to Maytee who is immediately worried. That all took two hours which is not all that long.

(02-16-2011, 09:58 PM)Brennan Wrote: Wow Tiffany! You've been through a lot these past weeks. I have to admit I've really changed my mind (and theories) about this crime. It's SO EASY TO JUDGE (talking only about myself) without having both sides. It is not your obligation to worry about what people think of you. You shouldn't have to give s rats ass about anyone's opinion right now. But I hope you know how much I respect you for the fact you had the balls to share your story. Maybe in some way it can help to get the TRUTH out, since the media only seems interested in the "looney Maytee" version. You're right, if someone has nothing to hide then they deserve to stand up for themselves. You must be a strong woman. Don't know if I could do the same! Good luck with your sweet boys n new baby.

Tiffany- I know you must be overwhelmed- I'm hoping you were able to read LadyCop's post about taking care of yourself and asking about your health. There is true concern for you. People do careSmiley_emoticons_smile. We all know that taking care of little ones (dogs too, to include ALL parentsSmiley_emoticons_smile ) can be tremendously hard! Hang in there.
Thank you Tiffany. Do you fear for your own safety Tiffany?
(02-16-2011, 11:51 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 11:46 PM)jash Wrote: Tiff...is the plastic bag over the head something that is talked about? Is there a movie, or song, or whatever that your age group relates to this? Some people have mentioned movies and video games that glorify this. Do you know of any that do, or that are played or watched?

Also, do you know what kind of plastic bags were used? Grocery plastic bags, saran wrap type of bags?

i do not kno about any of this.
did johnny ever tell you about a safe in the house?
(02-17-2011, 12:20 AM)DickTracy Wrote: TiffW~ I wanted to ask...

Did Maytee call you after she spoke to Sharita?

Was Lisa car in the driveway or the garage?

I might need to go back and look, but I think you said you looked in the windows(the front). Could you seen in and if so, could you see the kitchen area? Was the TV on?

Thank you so very much for coming on here to tell your side!

no maytee never called me johnnys father did.
no u cant see the kitchen are and no u cant see the tv either.
Quote:like i said i didnt think anything like this happened . and i thought maybe they just wasnt there they had left.and was just ignoring my phone calls.

This is totally plausible..like i said, I wouldn't have gone round back in the snow. Colder than hell here that day too...