Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I wouldn't have walked around the back of the house, either. I would have done exactly what Tiffany did. Remember, you go ringing a friend's doorbell and they don't answer, you may just think they left - as Tiffany said she thought. You aren't going to be thinking your friends are tied up and being murdered. She also followed up with picking up Johnny's dad and going back there. That's about all you could expect of anyone, especially knowing that the police had been called and had also been there.
Wow. That was awesome. Major props to Tiff for showing some sack and defending her name.
TIFF, You have clear concise answers and honey, I hope you use this
good ability to speak and do something for women or girls. Somehow
I think your D. would love it if you did.

Stay strong. Keep notes. Write a book. Find a publisher. You
have a great deal to tell and would be good on the book circuit
like the View and Talk and Regis and Kelly. And you could probably
make 30K a speech at conventions talking about how to keep your
children 'from risk.' I see a great future for you Tiffany. Good Luck.
(02-17-2011, 12:28 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:23 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 11:54 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: Im not trying to run her off, I am entitled to my opinion..she can stay and tell all her story.. I however questioned it. And by how she gets mad because someone doesnt believe her.... well that speaks volumes, doesnt it.
i dont think shes mad

well she never answered my question..when did she find out they were murdered? she claims she left so was she called ...hear on the news...When was she informed?

she didn't answer a couple of mine, or some others' questions either. She was thrown a LOT of questions. I'm surprised at how many she DID answer. I think she was overwhelmed, & it's understandable, imo

(02-17-2011, 12:33 AM)efyou Wrote: Wow. That was awesome. Major props to Tiff for showing some sack and defending her name.

I agree!

why i asked was you said you stood out front for 5 mins. long time in the cold
i would of went in the back
i think someone said thats how everyone goes in that way in the back
thanks
(02-17-2011, 12:33 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: TIFF, You have clear concise answers and honey, I hope you use this
good ability to speak and do something for women or girls. Somehow
I think your D. would love it if you did.

Stay strong. Keep notes. Write a book. Find a publisher. You
have a great deal to tell and would be good on the book circuit
like the View and Talk and Regis and Kelly. And you could probably
make 30K a speech at conventions talking about how to keep your
children 'from risk.' I see a great future for you Tiffany. Good Luck.

Worthwhile advice; that's very sweet of you. Tiffany Curious may be on to something here for you.
(02-17-2011, 12:34 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:28 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:23 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 11:54 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: Im not trying to run her off, I am entitled to my opinion..she can stay and tell all her story.. I however questioned it. And by how she gets mad because someone doesnt believe her.... well that speaks volumes, doesnt it.
i dont think shes mad

well she never answered my question..when did she find out they were murdered? she claims she left so was she called ...hear on the news...When was she informed?

she didn't answer a couple of mine, or some others' questions either. She was thrown a LOT of questions. I'm surprised at how many she DID answer. I think she was overwhelmed, & it's understandable, imo

Agreed. She didn't have to be here at all. I hope she comes back and brings AP with her!
(02-17-2011, 12:35 AM)PURPLECATS Wrote: why i asked was you said you stood out front for 5 mins. long time in the cold
i would of went in the back
i think someone said thats how everyone goes in that way in the back
thanks

I think the other entrance may have been the house door from the attached garage and that garage door was closed.

Yep- it is easy to stand silent when being judge. It def speaks to her character that she cared enough about her friends to speak out when rumors were cluttering the case. Sounds like she has nothing to hide.
Tiffany wouldn't answer a couple of mine either. Perhaps she's fearful, I suppose. I do feel Tiffany is very select with her answers for she knows much more than she's revealing. I just can't see Maytee making up the things she said Tiffany said< someone had to tell her this>
Good Night Tiffwill123

Thanks

Zero
for the record, and not to be misunderstood as questioning TiffW's veracity:
i did not verify her or require her to verify herself.

i also appreciated her being here.

(02-17-2011, 12:39 AM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany wouldn't answer a couple of mine either. Perhaps she's fearful, I suppose. I do feel Tiffany is very select with her answers for she knows much more than she's revealing. I just can't see Maytee making up the things she said Tiffany said< someone had to tell her this>

I think Maytee is very street smart, considering her past too and knew exactly what to say in order to get a reaction from the police. IMO it seems like she KNEW something was up in that house and was trying to get the police to be the ones to get in there and when they wouldn't she got herself an excuse to kick the door in.
Well, what a very interesting evening. I left work with 200 pages and when I got home there was 230, now 242 and every one more interesting than the other. I can't stop reading about this case andresearching all these people involved. I think I know these kids better than I know my own. I just want to say this though...kids learn what they live and from what I can see Tiffany has lived this life for a very long time, starting as a child. Sometimes people live the only life they know. All these kids that seem to be affiliated with each other, from the same towns, I feel sad for them, it breaks my heart that they had to live/survive around all this violence, death, craziness. I hope somthing good comes out of this terrible tragedy.

Thanks everyone for a most entertaining night. I can't wait until tomorrow.
(02-17-2011, 12:20 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I'd just like to say that I don't find the way things went down that night to be all that unusual.

Tiff is talking to Johnny and he says he'll call her back. Some time passes, he doesn't, so she calls and texts, with no answer. She drives over and nothing looks amiss. She tells Sharita about it and that gets passed on to Maytee who is immediately worried. That all took two hours which is not all that long.

But that's not what she said on the 911 call. So is this what was said, "Bro, what are you doing? Tiff, I'll call you back...."?????????
I am so addicted to this forum, LC - congrats! I can't stop reading it, especially JC&LS topic!
(02-17-2011, 12:39 AM)Brennan Wrote: Yep- it is easy to stand silent when being judge. It def speaks to her character that she cared enough about her friends to speak out when rumors were cluttering the case. Sounds like she has nothing to hide.

Sure sounds that way to me too, Brennan.

I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep now, lol. Absorbing all this info! ..
Got lots to do tomorrow, so I'll catch up, tomorrow evening. Later all!

WELCOME LedZeppelin....i loved the band! hah

thanks for answering our questions. remember opinions are like ass holes everyone has one. the guy that johnny did the robbery with, is he still in jail? have you heard the rumor that possibly his father just got out of prison and has taken revenge. can you tell us what you think may have happened that night. do you think your in any danger since the person or persons surely know the heat your under.