Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
She did not answer any of mine :( I have more honestly because in the 911 call from his mom she said her car was in the driveway but Tiffs response was something along the lines of she did not know if they had left or something right?
I am amazed she was here and how many people actually supported her...I however do not..and you know why...because for the 1st 100 pages of this forum I have been shown her rap sheet as well as her her BF's...and well as hear about her husband and why he was murdered...(it was attempted robbery by him). ALL FULLY documentd.....FACTS. I hope their is some break in the case ...and if clears her than I will believe her at that point.
(02-17-2011, 12:45 AM)eye.of.my Wrote: She did not answer any of mine :( I have more honestly because in the 911 call from his mom she said her car was in the driveway but Tiffs response was something along the lines of she did not know if they had left or something right?
Right, Lisa's car was in the driveway.
(02-17-2011, 12:43 AM)Sean69 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:20 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I'd just like to say that I don't find the way things went down that night to be all that unusual.

Tiff is talking to Johnny and he says he'll call her back. Some time passes, he doesn't, so she calls and texts, with no answer. She drives over and nothing looks amiss. She tells Sharita about it and that gets passed on to Maytee who is immediately worried. That all took two hours which is not all that long.

But that's not what she said on the 911 call. So is this what was said, "Bro, what are you doing? Tiff, I'll call you back...."?????????

I also want to commend LC and Dutchess for creating a truly amazing forum, this is unprecedented ...and i'm also very impressed with all the members who have expressed their theories, opinions, and objections in such a dignified and respectable manner. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!
(02-17-2011, 12:42 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:39 AM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany wouldn't answer a couple of mine either. Perhaps she's fearful, I suppose. I do feel Tiffany is very select with her answers for she knows much more than she's revealing. I just can't see Maytee making up the things she said Tiffany said< someone had to tell her this>

I think Maytee is very street smart, considering her past too and knew exactly what to say in order to get a reaction from the police. IMO it seems like she KNEW something was up in that house and was trying to get the police to be the ones to get in there and when they wouldn't she got herself an excuse to kick the door in.
Purplepegasus do you personally know Maytee? What excuse did Maytee find...two dead bodies, sounds like reason enough for me.
(02-17-2011, 12:49 AM)curious Wrote: I also want to commend LC and Dutchess for creating a truly amazing forum, this is unprecedented ...and i'm also very impressed with all the members who have expressed their theories, opinions, and objections in such a dignified and respectable manner. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

I agree, this forum is "off the chain." LadyCop and Dutchess you are both brilliant Moderators.
(02-17-2011, 12:42 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: for the record, and not to be misunderstood as questioning TiffW's veracity:
i did not verify her or require her to verify herself.

i also appreciated her being here.
lady wondering what you think? wondering why they werent afraid of who johny was on the phone to. they surely thought they did not have much time. especially time to fight, tie them up tape their head search home and punch walls looking for safe, why they did that? if there is no opening how will you put stuff in it. this case is so confusing wish le would tell the people some thing
(02-17-2011, 12:49 AM)Sean69 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:20 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I'd just like to say that I don't find the way things went down that night to be all that unusual.

Tiff is talking to Johnny and he says he'll call her back. Some time passes, he doesn't, so she calls and texts, with no answer. She drives over and nothing looks amiss. She tells Sharita about it and that gets passed on to Maytee who is immediately worried. That all took two hours which is not all that long.

But that's not what she said on the 911 call. So is this what was said, "Bro, what are you doing? Tiff, I'll call you back...."?????????

someone seriously needs to clear this one up - it's glaring....
(02-17-2011, 12:33 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: TIFF, You have clear concise answers and honey, I hope you use this
good ability to speak and do something for women or girls. Somehow
I think your D. would love it if you did.

Stay strong. Keep notes. Write a book. Find a publisher. You
have a great deal to tell and would be good on the book circuit
like the View and Talk and Regis and Kelly. And you could probably
make 30K a speech at conventions talking about how to keep your
children 'from risk.' I see a great future for you Tiffany. Good Luck.

OMG>>>>>>>PLEASE I could just see her book..in gansta writing..

does not seem like johny was afraid.
(02-17-2011, 12:50 AM)Winter Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:39 AM)Winter Wrote: Tiffany wouldn't answer a couple of mine either. Perhaps she's fearful, I suppose. I do feel Tiffany is very select with her answers for she knows much more than she's revealing. I just can't see Maytee making up the things she said Tiffany said< someone had to tell her this>

I think Maytee is very street smart, considering her past too and knew exactly what to say in order to get a reaction from the police. IMO it seems like she KNEW something was up in that house and was trying to get the police to be the ones to get in there and when they wouldn't she got herself an excuse to kick the door in.
Purplepegasus do you personally know Maytee? What excuse did Maytee find...two dead bodies, sounds like reason enough for me.

No, I don't, but I feel like a lot of her story in the 911 call was fabricated to either get LE to bust down the door, or have an excuse to bust down the door. She changes things later, or puts words in peoples mouths and then she first states that the bodies were seen in the basement, when the cousin supposedly was lifted up to see in a window? My theory is that the dad busted down the door and the bodies were discovered that way, but having always been in trouble with the law in the past she quickly came up with WHY they busted down the door (seeing bodies in a window). I'm certainly no expert, just so much of this case makes me go WTF.
(02-17-2011, 12:51 AM)Winter Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:49 AM)curious Wrote: I also want to commend LC and Duchess for creating a truly amazing forum, this is unprecedented ...and i'm also very impressed with all the members who have expressed their theories, opinions, and objections in such a dignified and respectable manner. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

I agree, this forum is "off the chain." LadyCop and Duchess you are both brilliant Moderators.

thankyou both very much. i think people who are not gagged, restrained and constrained will rise to their higher selves. usually.
with that, goodnight Mockers~~

Attached Files
.gif   dreams.gif (Size: 132.89 KB / Downloads: 253)

(02-17-2011, 12:53 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:33 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: TIFF, You have clear concise answers and honey, I hope you use this
good ability to speak and do something for women or girls. Somehow
I think your D. would love it if you did.

Stay strong. Keep notes. Write a book. Find a publisher. You
have a great deal to tell and would be good on the book circuit
like the View and Talk and Regis and Kelly. And you could probably
make 30K a speech at conventions talking about how to keep your
children 'from risk.' I see a great future for you Tiffany. Good Luck.

OMG>>>>>>>PLEASE I could just see her book..in gansta writing..
40 that would probably make it a best seller :-)
(02-17-2011, 12:56 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:51 AM)Winter Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:49 AM)curious Wrote: I also want to commend LC and Duchess for creating a truly amazing forum, this is unprecedented ...and i'm also very impressed with all the members who have expressed their theories, opinions, and objections in such a dignified and respectable manner. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!

I agree, this forum is "off the chain." LadyCop and Duchess you are both brilliant Moderators.

thankyou both very much. i think people who are not gagged, restrained and constrained will rise to their higher selves. usually.
with that, goodnight Mockers~~

Goodnight LC, and everyone!
(02-17-2011, 12:55 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:50 AM)Winter Wrote:

No, I don't, but I feel like a lot of her story in the 911 call was fabricated to either get LE to bust down the door, or have an excuse to bust down the door. She changes things later, or puts words in peoples mouths and then she first states that the bodies were seen in the basement, when the cousin supposedly was lifted up to see in a window? My theory is that the dad busted down the door and the bodies were discovered that way, but having always been in trouble with the law in the past she quickly came up with WHY they busted down the door (seeing bodies in a window). I'm certainly no expert, just so much of this case makes me go WTF.

Good thinking there! I hadn't thought of that! My guess is, you're spot on!!
(ugh, I can't stop reading!!!!)

Woah. This forum died for a little bit. Glad it's back.
yeah it did.wonder what happened?

All the references to these peoples' past criminal and drug use (whether relevant or not) were sparked prematurely by the way the media and news has handled this case.

Regardless of who's side you sit on here, it's important to watch the local media and news REAL close. They are lazy at best; incompetent liars at worst. They can -- and will -- intentionally misrepresent and shape their "reporting" from the right and the left to gin up interest in this "horse race".

It's just like when they raid houses for drugs. The news always mentions if there were guns found. They never say if the guns were legally owned, but it makes the accused appear guilty to the general public. If they DO find drugs, they ALWAYS show the guns sitting next to them. Subtle, but effective mind shaping.

As a result many believe that if they were dealing drugs or involved with shady people, then they deserved their fate. I fail to see the logic in that. It's the same logic - or lack thereof - that kind of suggests that a woman "had it coming" if she was dressed provocatively or some guy went to an ATM late at night in the wrong part of town. These are probably not smart moves, but they certainly don't warrant the aforementioned consequences.

I applaud Tiff for taking her time to answer (on her own accord, and at her own possible risk) questions on this forum. To me, that says a lot more than "rap-sheets" -- which are subjective and without any context -- about her involvement in this.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-17-2011, 01:26 AM)AriGold Wrote: All the references to these peoples' past criminal and drug use (whether relevant or not) were sparked prematurely by the way the media and news has handled this case.

Regardless of who's side you sit on here, it's important to watch the local media and news REAL close. They are lazy at best; incompetent liars at worst. They can -- and will -- intentionally misrepresent and shape their "reporting" from the right and the left to gin up interest in this "horse race".

It's just like when they raid houses for drugs. The news always mentions if there were guns found. They never say if the guns were legally owned, but it makes the accused appear guilty to the general public. If they DO find drugs, they ALWAYS show the guns sitting next to them. Subtle, but effective mind shaping.

As a result many believe that if they were dealing drugs or involved with shady people, then they deserved their fate. I fail to see the logic in that. It's the same logic - or lack thereof - that kind of suggests that a woman "had it coming" if she was dressed provocatively or some guy went to an ATM late at night in the wrong part of town. These are probably not smart moves, but they certainly don't warrant the aforementioned consequences.

I applaud Tiff for taking her time to answer (on her own accord, and at her own possible risk) questions on this forum. To me, that says a lot more than "rap-sheets" -- which are subjective and without any context -- about her involvement in this.

ok you have your opinion...I however think she was not clever to even join the forum if she didnt think that someone may not believe her..because of the past...criminal behavior...and of her boyfriend and of her husband's criminal behavior...I mean you may applaud but it speaks to me that she thinks she can get away with anything.. She didnt seem sincere to me, either. I not going to wish harm to her or anything...I DONT BELIEVE HER ...this is why the past sometime comes to haunt you....I do not have a rap sheet. I dont have anyone in my family who was gunned down because they attempted to rob someone...sometime the past bites you in the ass...