Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

To xxx are you referring to the "aileen" post above? Is this the post that LC altered the web address because of the danger it posed to innocent parties?
[/quote]

If she would like to edit or delete for xxxx safety, I would appreciate it. I certainly didn't mean any harm by posting it since it is already posted elsewhere. Also, may want to edit where it was that I found it from another posters info. My apologies.
Can LC excercise that same disgression again....?
[/quote]

(02-17-2011, 12:54 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Poor TW she couldn't walk in the snow to check out things around LS's house when she went there because she's preggers,,,, SHE HAD A YOUNG MAN WITH HER MR. Z, he was the friend with her! Why couldn't Mr. Z check things out around the house? He wasn't preggers! That's who was going over there with her that night.

If I saw someone going around my house looking into windows & checking doors simply because I didn't answer my phone or door Ima be one pissed off bitch. I would find that behavior highly presumptuous & goddamn nosy...someone prying like that would set me off like a rocket...just sayin'.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-17-2011, 12:59 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Here's the thing - this is an excellent theory, but if it is true, arrests would have happened by now, and I'm talking about DNA verification as well. WTF?

Because they were there the night before so their DNA could have been there, they are admitting they were there the night before, hanging out.
So their DNA would be there from the night before, and I am sure cops are tying to separate all of it...

And by the way Mr.Z is only a few months short of being an over 21yr. old adult!
Lady Cop PLEASE REMOVE all those post related to people thinking ? is GF!!
Please!

OR will posters PLEASE remove their own post related to anyone on the board being GF!!
(02-17-2011, 12:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it has not been confirmed here that anyone is in fact "grieving friend." it's pure speculation.

people should not make assumptions or try to find out personal information on other posters here! TiffanyW123 invited questions and scrutiny. xxx has not requested invasion of his/her privacy! i won't tolerate it.

DO NOT EVEN THINK OF INVADING THE PRIVACY OF MEMBERS HERE!

BEARS REPEATING

Ageed on the DNA,but they can also tell how old DNA is.

Are there people here who do not understand the concept of a public forum? Do you not "get" that your comments can be seen by others? I ask because I have read on a few occasions now where regret is expressed at what one has posted. LC is gracious to all of you & welcomes your input, while I do as well I also have a no delete policy that I thought everyone was aware of, please take note of that.
(02-17-2011, 01:10 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: OR will posters PLEASE remove their own post related to anyone on the board being GF!!

Members have the ability to edit their posts within a certain time frame, members do not have the ability to delete their own posts.

I'm probably in the minority, but I have taken everything GF or Unknown has posted with a large box of salt. These people, whether they're the same person or not, were warned numerous times, about posts, & on several different forums.
someone said justice for johnny was gone.
i see it.
it's a ghost town but i see it.

(02-17-2011, 01:06 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 12:59 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Here's the thing - this is an excellent theory, but if it is true, arrests would have happened by now, and I'm talking about DNA verification as well. WTF?

Because they were there the night before so their DNA could have been there, they are admitting they were there the night before, hanging out.
So their DNA would be there from the night before, and I am sure cops are tying to separate all of it...

And by the way Mr.Z is only a few months short of being an over 21yr. old adult!

Understood, but the DNA on the inside of the bags and tape should have come back from the lab by now I would think. It's been 18 days.
One of these days, we will probably see some of the people discussed here in orange suits & handcuffs.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(02-17-2011, 01:12 PM)broke331 Wrote: Ageed on the DNA,but they can also tell how old DNA is.

In this case though, it could be a matter of 24 hours.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
I'm on a laptop today for a few minutes, so it takes me forever to post, lol !! Eastcoastkat posted something about Tiffany saying JC was going to call her back in an hour. Tiffany never said anything like that, last night.
Are there different variations in what is considered a 'drug' dealer?

Or does 'drug dealer' encompass everything from the person who
sells 5 percocet to the person who sells heroin and cocaine and hashish?
(02-17-2011, 01:21 PM)Jane Wrote: I'm probably in the minority, but I have taken everything GF or Unknown has posted with a large box of salt. These people, whether they're the same person or not, were warned numerous times, about posts, & on several different forums.

Well, maybe a grain of salt, but A LOT of what was said was verified by TW. Who she was with, their age, when they were there, the mother's car...so so so on..
(02-17-2011, 01:31 PM)Jane Wrote: I'm on a laptop today for a few minutes, so it takes me forever to post, lol !! Eastcoastkat posted something about Tiffany saying JC was going to call her back in an hour. Tiffany never said anything like that, last night.

More people are catching on....she never said that on the 911 calls either...
A NOTICE

i have to make judgement calls as we go along here.
from now on THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU POST! you are grownups. you have to stand by what you say, when in doubt say nothing. i had to do some editing in past few pages, again for a member's safety and privacy. do not invade others' privacy. do not regret what you say 27 minutes later. it's going to stand.
this applies to everyone. no exceptions.
i'm not the cleanup crew.

(02-17-2011, 01:10 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Lady Cop PLEASE REMOVE all those post related to people thinking ? is GF!!
Please!

OR will posters PLEASE remove their own post related to anyone on the board being GF!!

I have been trying to figure out HOW to edit it!!!! I'm not sure *I* can.
(02-16-2011, 08:27 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 10:44 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I have to agree with LoveHippo and Doing40, and the eating my words part too. IF JC said he would call her back, when did he say that, because she says she tried to call him back. Why did she say she called and texted LS too, right after she and JC were disconnected, and says this quite frantically? She makes it sound like she did it right away and got no response. NOT even an inkling that it was an hour later!

TW: "johnny told me he would call me back.thats why i didnt call anyone.then when a hour went by and he didnt answer"
Versus
"i called jc right back to tell him I had to run to the store and that I would meet them at the house and he was yellen at somebody...like umm I'm on.. he goes bro who are you.. and I called him right back he didn't answer...so I texted my friend L's phone and I was where are you are you okay and they didn't anwer...

I texted L
The last I talked to you I heard him arguing..."

And for those who think that it's a matter of semantics or that the details don't count..

Any, any cop worth their salt will tell you...THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS

First, I have to give her credit for coming here and answering some questions, she either very brave, or has a set of steel balls. JMO. Do I think she knew they were going to be murdered, no, did she put her hands on them, no, does she know a hell of a lot more....yep.

Sorry, I'm just not buying what TW is selling....

(02-17-2011, 01:34 PM)Sean69 Wrote: [quote='Jane' pid='129315' dateline='1297963914']
I'm on a laptop today for a few minutes, so it takes me forever to post, lol !! Eastcoastkat posted something about Tiffany saying JC was going to call her back in an hour. Tiffany never said anything like that, last night.

More people are catching on....she never said that on the 911 calls either...

YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THE POST BETTER....JC SAID HE WAS GOING TO CALL HER BACK....TW SAID THAT'S WHY SHE WAITED AN HOUR, JC DIDN'T SAY AN HOUR TW DID! AND ON THE 911 CALL YOU NEVER HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT JC SAYING HE WAS GOING TO CALL HER BACK...