Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 03:59 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Many many pages ago I asked "How did Maytee know that people used
a key inside a box" to get into the house. "I have seen them do it
many times."

That still bothers me. Under what circumstances has Maytee been to
the Straubs MANY TIMES.

Anyone know?

Exactly. Why in the hell would she have been at Lisa's house, let alone MANY TIMES? I call bullshit. She heard this from someone else.
I call bullshit tooSmiley_emoticons_stumm
2hiding79::
I agree!!!!!!!!Insane
(02-17-2011, 04:15 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Has anyone considered the possibility that Maytee knows MORE
DETAILS THAN TIFFANY KNOWS AND SOONER????

Ayup. At one point I was convinced she set up a robbery. The problem is that I'm often full of shit and can't trust myself.

hah
(02-17-2011, 07:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 03:59 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Many many pages ago I asked "How did Maytee know that people used
many times."

the Straubs MANY TIMES.

Anyone know?

Exactly. Why in the hell would she have been at Lisa's house, let alone MANY TIMES? I call bullshit. She heard this from someone else.

Agreed - especially since Maytee is denying that Johnny lived there.

(02-17-2011, 07:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
many times."

the Straubs MANY TIMES.

Anyone know?

Ask yourself this: Would Jocasta stalk Oedipus?
Gonna have to call bullshit:B
(02-17-2011, 07:57 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: Gonna have to call bullshit:B

LOL 115
(02-17-2011, 10:21 AM)Unknown Wrote: Honestly. You all act like she got on here an said something different then what she told LE. Her story hasn't changed. why would it. shes not going to confess on an online forum. This is a lie right here "if i knew who did this yes i would tell the police." That's coming from a "DOWN ASS BITCH WHO RIDES FOR HER NIGAS AND BITCHES." Her boyfriends hates snitches. I mean utterly hates snitches. I've show personal proof of her boyfriend having a Tattoo on his forearm that says STOP SNITCHING and shirts and other clothing that says snitches need to hang and we'll cut your fucking throat.

Gives a new perspective on a potential motive beyond robbery. IIRC T said that JC snitched on someone to get out of prison early, right? In her mind this was a revenge killing. Perhaps the snitch rumor was partial justification in the minds of those who hate "snitches"?

http://www.facebook.com/475Entertainment

[Image: 161936_101374139934819_6307451_n.jpg]

Robbery and a dead snitch. A two-fer. LS was perhaps collateral damage.

Something is up...your not telling the whole story!!! I don't care what ppl choose to believe, you know more than your telling. Signs_173
(02-17-2011, 07:50 PM)Kip Wrote: Exactly. Why in the hell would she have been at Lisa's house, let alone MANY TIMES? I call bullshit. She heard this from someone else.

Why does this matter? She didn't say "I saw the key, touched it and fondled it every Tuesday." She said she knew about it. I don't get all the speculation surrounding a Mom who was "insane" with worry and now grief. There is simply no way she wanted her son dead, and no way she'd protect his killers.

I guess if people like nitpicking her every comment they can, it just seems pointless to me. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME SO IMA JUST POST WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON

Child succumbs to lack of
oxygen after pool accident

Miranda L has made the toughest decision of her life - to have her child taken off of life support.

Yet the Chapel Hill woman summoned inner strength on Wednesday to talk publicly about the chain of events that led to such a difficult decision on Tuesday afternoon.

Miranda's twin 3-year-old boys, Javone and Lavone, were playing outside Friday afternoon as active youngsters will, but the silence was broken by Javone's cries to help his brother, she said. During the short time the boys were left alone, they managed to climb up the water pump to the above ground swimming pool in the backyard.

"They had been sick for days with the flu and got better Friday," Miranda said. "We always let them play outside and would peek out to check on them."

The boys had never tried to climb up to the pool, and the entry gate to gain entry to the deck has always been locked, the shaken mother said.

But Lavon ended up in the swimming pool.

"Never turn your back for even a second," Miranda said. "Keep your kids close at all times because it's all you have."

Eric Armstrong, the twins' father, rushed to save Lavone. The child's family and neighbors administered CPR until Marshall County Emergency Management Services arrived.

Upon arrival at the Marshall Medical Center, Lavone was in cardiac arrest and placed on life support devices until the helicopter ambulance arrived.

At Vanderbilt Medical Center, Lavone was placed on numerous medications and life support devices, but nothing could reverse Lavone's low brain activity since he was deprived of oxygen too long.

Vanderbilt doctors explained to Miranda that after three minutes of no oxygen to the brain, a child's brain will die.

Family and friends quickly gathered at Vanderbilt offering support and condolences.

"When I took Javone to see his brother at the hospital he just stared and leaned his head on me," Miranda said. "He said that brother had a boo-boo and that brother was sick. He kept on saying, 'Brother is in the pool.'"

When the decision was made that Lavone would have no quality of life and should be taken off of life support, loved ones surrounded Lavone, but Miranda could not bear to be there for the death of her toddler son.

"I was more the rock before, but Eric is now," Miranda said. "I just couldn't watch."

Miranda now faces the heartache of explaining to her 3-year-old son that his twin brother will not be coming home.

"I don't know how to start to tell him," she said. "We're trying not to cry too much in front of him, but he is a twin, so I think he knows."

Through her pain, Miranda managed to reminisce about the fun times she spent with Lavone.

"He beat up his brother all the time, loved to wrestle with his dad, and do karate moves," Miranda said. "Lavone was curious and always on the go."

"Looking at Javone will be a little comforting, seeing Lavone's face in him," the mother of twins said.

Miranda said she plans to attend counseling with Javone, but nothing can fully mend her broken heart.

"I love him, and I'm going to miss him very much," Miranda said. "My thoughts are always with him."

Visitation for Lavone L will be 3-4 this afternoon for family, and 4-8 p.m. for family and friends at Funeral Home

THANK YOU~SORRY Offtopic
(02-17-2011, 07:50 PM)shitstorm Wrote: [quote='TotallyCurious' pid='129383' dateline='1297973754']
Has anyone considered the possibility that Maytee knows MORE
DETAILS THAN TIFFANY KNOWS AND SOONER????

We don't know what Maytee knew. We know what she speculated. We also know that those really involved are not going to admit what they know.

(02-17-2011, 08:05 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:50 PM)Kip Wrote: Exactly. Why in the hell would she have been at Lisa's house, let alone MANY TIMES? I call bullshit. She heard this from someone else.

Why does this matter? She didn't say "I saw the key, touched it and fondled it every Tuesday." She said she knew about it. I don't get all the speculation surrounding a Mom who was "insane" with worry and now grief. There is simply no way she wanted her son dead, and no way she's protect his killers.

I guess if people like nitpicking her every comment they can, it just seems pointless to me. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

YAH whats it worth! No mother wants to lose a child unless UR SICK IN THE DAMN HEAD! She MAY be "crazy" but SICK N THE HEAD~NO!!!
(02-17-2011, 08:05 PM)JsMom Wrote: PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME SO IMA JUST POST WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON

Miranda. My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry.
(02-17-2011, 05:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 04:58 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 09:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i never in a million years thought maytee had any active involvement in her son's death. she's welcome here as well.

Well, you're the pro, but I wouldn't rule her out, either. I wouldn't trust any of this bunch any further than I could throw them.

i will eat my combat boots if Maytee actively plotted the death of her 'baby boy'. i would be genuinely shocked, and it takes a lot to shock me.

Oh, I agree on that. At one point I thought she may have set up a burglary, thinking Johnny and Lisa wouldn't be there. Her rattling off that address like it was her own and knowing where the key was made me suspicious. Then her flipping out on being notified of Tiffany's and Johnny's call.

I just don't know what to think. Without knowing what the evidence is, it's all wild guesses.
Quote:What is the meaning of them having phones 'on their body' as well as
'phone parts all over the room' ?? Any ideas

MAYTEE said that the phone was on his chest, his body. NO ONE ELSE...MAYTEE said it.

The police said there were cell phone parts strewn across the room. they said nothing about phones being on either of the bodies.

Quote:See that that I bolded in your post? Last night Tiffany said she looked in through the side lights of the front door of Lisa's house and saw a closet open. Perhaps she also said that to Sherita who conveyed that to Maytee.

3. Go to the end of this video, specifically at 1:54 and look at the side lights at the front door

Okay, Tiff said last night that she looked thru the windows by the door, she said there are 2 big windows by the door..she did NOT say sidelights...if you look at the video, you can see the 2 big windows she said she looked thru..this is where she said the only light on was the one in stairwell. MAYTEE is the one that consistently says all the lights are on, cabinets open, etc.

We have to be careful about repeating stuff incorrectly cuz that's when things get all confused again. In my rather large post pages ago, I had put the stories told side by side. The ONLY discrepancy in Tiffs 911 call and the story she told here last night was the "I'll call ya back Tiff" VERY important piece of info. So, the question is...is did JC say that..or didn't he?? But the only thing we have publicly written or quoted as far as Tiff goes is the 911 call and what she posted here last night. When comparing the 2...JC saying I'll call ya later, is the discrepancy. I wonder if she just didn't say it on the 911 call cuz your upset, the moms screaming at you, blah, blah....or did she "remember" that little tidbit AFTER being basically eviserated in the press and online for "waiting" so long to call someone, and she just made it up to make herself look better? If the events and phone call went down as Tiff stated, I don't fault her at all for not calling anyone. Why in the world would you think something is wrong or someone needs to be called when a friend of yours tells you he'll call you back and says, Bro..what r u doin? It just became this HUGE deal because of what Maytee put out there....screaming, leave us alone, ransacked, lights and doors open, phones dropping, etc...
I do not believe that Maytee plotted her sons death, but I'm thinking more and more that her hand is in here somewhere...JMO of course.
(02-17-2011, 08:08 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 08:05 PM)JsMom Wrote: PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME SO IMA JUST POST WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON

Miranda. My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry.

THANK YOU SO MUCH~ITS THE HARDEST THING IVE EVER BEEN THROUGH AND IVE BEEN THROUGH "ALOT"!!!!
(02-17-2011, 08:08 PM)JsMom Wrote: There is simply no way she wanted her son dead, and no way she'D protect his killers.

YAH whats it worth! No mother wants to lose a child unless UR SICK IN THE DAMN HEAD! She MAY be "crazy" but SICK N THE HEAD~NO!!!
[/quote]

I don't think Maytee had any abnormal information. Also, it's T's word against Maytee regarding what was or wasn't said. Perhaps Shareda/Sherita? will shed a light to authorities about what was said to her and clear up the matter once and for all.

Off topic - I meant she'd above not she's... Oops
(02-17-2011, 08:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: THANK YOU SO MUCH~ITS THE HARDEST THING IVE EVER BEEN THROUGH AND IVE BEEN THROUGH "ALOT"!!!!

I can't imagine. Just can't. :(