Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 03:36 PM)Jane Wrote: OK, I'm just going to say it. I think TW is ignorant/stupid. I don't think she has enough sense to pull something like this off, w/o being cracked by LE. If it's true, she's only been questioned once, the day of the murders, I think LE has moved on to others, by now. Not saying she isn't still a person of interest, but I think LE has bigger fish to fry, than mess w/TW. JMO -- we shall see.

It didn't take a rocket scientist, sorry.
(02-18-2011, 03:44 PM)aileen Wrote: I have to say, I'm surprised with LE having been out to the home on the first two calls, that neighbors weren't checking things out. I can tell you that when I hear sirens or notice a policecar, fire engine etc. on my street, I am a nosey neighbor wondering what's going on.lol

Makes one wonder if they just drove on by.
(02-18-2011, 03:12 PM)sealed27 Wrote: As an alibi, maybe he was already tied up and they took his phone and dialed her number, wonder if pings from a phone show if JC's phone and Tw's phone were in the same location, and on a phone check wouldn't it show how many each if ever called each other?

I do think the cell phone records will tell the tale. That, and hopefully DNA.
(02-18-2011, 03:44 PM)aileen Wrote: I have to say, I'm surprised with LE having been out to the home on the first two calls, that neighbors weren't checking things out. I can tell you that when I hear sirens or notice a policecar, fire engine etc. on my street, I am a nosey neighbor wondering what's going on.lol

I seriously doubt LE had sirens blaring, during the 1st calls.

(02-18-2011, 03:46 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 03:36 PM)Jane Wrote: OK, I'm just going to say it. I think TW is ignorant/stupid. I don't think she has enough sense to pull something like this off, w/o being cracked by LE. If it's true, she's only been questioned once, the day of the murders, I think LE has moved on to others, by now. Not saying she isn't still a person of interest, but I think LE has bigger fish to fry, than mess w/TW. JMO -- we shall see.

I personally think she's very street smart, and pulling this type of thing off is a normal part of life as she lives it.
(02-18-2011, 03:21 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 03:14 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:56 PM)JustSayin... Wrote: SM is a dear friend who is devastated by the loss of her friend. The message you are referring to told SM that LS missed her and wanted to get together soon. SM is a nice girl, and college student. I think she would have avoided the crowd JC had brought into her friends life.

if this comment was directed at my question earlier... i was never insinuating that SM was involved. i agree that from what i read and saw of her in the news she seemed like a nice girl and truly grieving the loss of her friend. i just thought that if what i had read early in the case was accurate that it could help add to the possible timeline of what went down the night of the murder. from what i read, it sounded like the FB message was possible sent the night everything happened. it would be interesting to me to know if that's true and if so, what time was it sent... it could give us a little more insight into some of the timing details.

sarbear.. i misss you! can we hang out soon!!
January 30 at 1:40pm

thanks trixie and just saying. it looks like there isn't much to add to the investigation from the message. i can't imagine being able to keep it together after loosing such a close friend. at least SM knows she was loved by LS and that she had been thinking about her recently.

I don't know what you mean by "sorry." ?? My point was, I think LE has their eye on others, & TW's been put on the back burner.

(02-18-2011, 03:49 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 03:12 PM)sealed27 Wrote: As an alibi, maybe he was already tied up and they took his phone and dialed her number, wonder if pings from a phone show if JC's phone and Tw's phone were in the same location, and on a phone check wouldn't it show how many each if ever called each other?

I do think the cell phone records will tell the tale. That, and hopefully DNA.

Let's hope they find the cell phones that were used that night and the perps weren't using disposable ones.
(02-18-2011, 03:52 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:

I personally think she's very street smart, and pulling this type of thing off is a normal part of life as she lives it.

I just don't see it. Don't get me wrong though; I have no doubt she's a 'wannabe', but I thinks she comes across, plain stupid. Do you know her personally?

(02-18-2011, 03:53 PM)Jane Wrote: My point was, I think LE has their eye on others, & TW's been put on the back burner.

If this is the case, they're !@$# FOOLS.
(02-18-2011, 03:16 PM)JustSayin... Wrote: I find it a little strange that the only thing TW said on F.B. in reference to the murder of her friends was a simple R.I.P. message that morning. How do you not at least mention that you were at the scene or on the phone with JC? I.E. The friend JC was with before he left to pick LS up mentions her shock, and that she never thought when he walked out she would never see him again.

Good point, and let's not forget the weird statement, "I'm soooooo sorry you had to go through that." WTF - very strange thing to say.
(02-18-2011, 03:52 PM)Jane Wrote:

I seriously doubt LE had sirens blaring, during the 1st calls.

Not to mention it was what, 1:07am that the first call was made, so it's not like people were looking out their windows.
Re Tiffany and all the people who thinks she knows more....

I tend to differ from you. Having been in traumatic situations
while pregnant, I think the brain sort of turns off and becomes
numb. It seemed to me like I had no control over that veil that
seemed to envelope me. I cried, I shook, but the main
focus was to try to lie down and be calm and rock the baby
in my belly.

Johnny was trying to get away from his family's disfunction
and chose the lovely Lisa and her very grounded family. HE
wanted to be different. It would take alot of nurturing for this
to happen. He had Lisa who obviously was a positive person
in his growth forward.

Lisa and Tiff became friends. Good for Tiff. Now I see
Tiff trying to break away from those that hurt her and 'her
past'. How wonderful it is to scream to the world, "I have a
new friend and she is GOOD. I deserve better in my life,
and I am trying for you little baby, and for myself."

I see Tiff as being socked in the gut once more by the
horrors of life. Her new friend is dead. Now where does
she go. I wish I could tell her to keep her dreams. If you
can dream it, you can do it. Walk through the book stores
and see all the 'fuck ups' who are now writing books and
sharing their story for others to try to learn from. IT
CAN BE DONE TIFF!!!

Please quit dumping on this girl here. 99 times out of 100
she is simply collateral damage. I think she worried about
her friends and got caught into the vortex.

JMHO and Thanks for offering all sides of a story. It is like
a coin. There are two sides but often people forget the
side that rolls, the third side, and maybe that is what we
have here.
(02-18-2011, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 03:19 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
The administrators of this page have been allowing people to bully them 34 Signs_173into NOT allowing people to freely discuss this case.

Not directed at you Freshbait.

Lady, grow a backbone. Who the hell lets anonymous strangers control their actions. 78

It's pitiful!!

Jane, no offense. But you're beginning to sound like the owner of the Justice page. It sounds like you have an agenda.
(02-18-2011, 03:53 PM)Jane Wrote:

I don't know what you mean by "sorry." ?? My point was, I think LE has their eye on others, & TW's been put on the back burner.

wasn't there another "claim" from TW's bf that TW was being questioned EVERY DAY? mind you i think the "claim" originated from a message sent to a person on the crazy Justice FB page BUT... there still seem to be a lot of discrepancies surrounding TW... some of them big some of them small. i know a lot of them are being waved aside as "irrelevant" to the meat and potatoes of the case but you have to doubt her credibility even if it is just "small stuff" getting changed. the point is the story keeps changing... even if it's just by a little bit. to me, if you can't keep your story straight.... even if it's just the little details... you might be hiding something or fabricating some of it. IMO she might not be a key player but i feel she knows more than she's letting on.
(02-18-2011, 03:55 PM)Jane Wrote: Do you know her personally?

Do you?

I don't know her. But I know what her rap sheet indicates, and who she associates with. That's in the public record. I do not know that she's guilty. But I do know she should be front burner if LE has half a freaking clue. If she's not front burner, someone should be fired.
(02-18-2011, 04:00 PM)netsleuth Wrote: Jane, no offense. But you're beginning to sound like the owner of the Justice page. It sounds like you have an agenda.

agenda ??? LOL, it sounds like you're paranoid!

(02-18-2011, 02:21 PM)trixie Wrote: If I remember correctly, I THINK I heard Lisa'a uncle say something like as soon as Lisa gets home from work, she likes to shower and get out of her work clothes, which would make sense why they went home before going to pick up TW. If that's the case, why was she still in her work clothes when they were "walking out the door" to go pick her up? Idk why they went home, just throwing that out there.

i know that sometimes i say that i'm "walking out the door" when really i still need to brush my teeth and put my pants and shoes on. if u get what i'm saying
(02-18-2011, 04:03 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 03:55 PM)Jane Wrote: Do you know her personally?

Do you?

I don't know her. But I know what her record is and who she associates with. That's in the public record. I do not know that she's guilty. But I do know she should be front burner if LE has half a freaking clue. If she's not front burner, someone should be fired.

I don't know her personally either, but I do feel I know her 'type' based on what she's been caught for and who she hangs with. IMO she's a wannabe gangsta alright, but a "foreal" hardass.