Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:+1

+ another

Tiffany, you are such a wonderful person. We love you even though you are made 100% of shit.
(02-18-2011, 06:08 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 04:49 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 04:44 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: Just a thought but supposing T wasn't a good friend of JC and LS and had not talked to them till that night.I guess phone records could show that.Maybe she just jumped into the investigation as a friend but maybe there was a falling out with them and that could be motive.Oh I just was helping and was concerned for my good friends.

I was also wondering if anyone knows the real nature of the relationship between TW and JC/LS. We know that she and LS were FB 'friends', but that only tells us that they were acquainted with one another and not if they hung out. Could their relationship have been buyer/dealer, for example?

Important questions.

Well, one person who allegedly knows them, said that Tw's boytoy,ZB, was looking for percocets (sp?) that night, that he was going through withdrawals, so that's a good question! I mean would you just want to go over to hang out with someone if you were kicking dope, and that was the friend that was going over there with TW. So???
(02-18-2011, 06:09 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:56 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:10 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:06 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 04:59 PM)trixie Wrote: I find it SO ODD that the MOTHER of an EX CON knows EXACTLY
where the son WHO REFUSES TO LIVE WITH HER was the night
before and EXACTLY WHO he had over to visit.

HOW MANY 21 year old guys tell their estranged mother that stuff?

S T A L K E R
I don't think that it's been debated here. Why would she tell everyone that story if she didn't know they had one for sure?

She must have known they did. Didn't she say she and her friend (ZB?) had also been there a night or 2 before "playing pool". Maybe they were there for a buy and checked the place out while they were there ....

I agree she did. She said they were over there. I think even Maytee said JC and LS had people over a night or 2 before to play some pool.

Please explain how an estranged mother would know that. I am lost here.

She's not estranged, but it's been posted that JC lived w/his aunt & uncle, for 5 yrs, growing up.

Good point whoever brought up the subject of TW's ex Donald being memorialized in the over the top fashion that he was.....and LS and JC given a measly "r.i.p." by TW.
Totally Curious: I see what you're saying....my mom always said, "Where there is breath...., there is HOPE."
But then again, a Tiger rarely changes it's stripes. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Ew. I'm using too many cliche's.
Carry on friends, I'm digging this.
Sorry if i'm not making much sense, it's been a loooooong week.Cheers
(02-18-2011, 05:21 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I think it might be wise here to note that getting off drugs is not
easy and takes much determination and much time and often
times, one slips.

I am hoping Tiff is on this rehabilitative route. She has a chance
to have a nice baby and if she stays clean, she will be able to
keep it in her home with her and the baby daddy. She can begin
to start a more normal life. It will be difficult. But I think she
CAN do it. Her boyfriend is studying and what few things I read,
she knows right from wrong. If she could just get away from
Toledo Ohio with her baby and man, and both of them get jobs,
use pa for awhile until they got on their feet and I think you
would find a nice couple, walking their child to school and mowing
lawns. Please let this be.

[Image: damned.gif]
(02-18-2011, 06:08 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 04:44 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: Just a thought but supposing T wasn't a good friend of JC and LS and had not talked to them till that night.I guess phone records could show that.Maybe she just jumped into the investigation as a friend but maybe there was a falling out with them and that could be motive.Oh I just was helping and was concerned for my good friends.

Tiffany said that the Sherita she called (the one who then called Maytee) was the girlfriend of Johnny's "best" friend, Ruben. She may have only been slightly acquainted with Johnny and/or Lisa. She also said she'd been to Lisa's a couple of nights earlier, to shoot pool. We also don't know if that's even true. Maybe she heard through the grapevine their was a pool table there (though people who had actually been over there). Maybe the story about having been there before is bullshit concocted to account DNA present at the scene. And, maybe not. My point is, WE DON'T KNOW. The entire account of what happened that night is coming from ONE PERSON - Tiffany - a gang banger. Think about it .....

I agree with that.

I keep trying to think like a gang banger, & it's not easy. I need a beer & a smoke!

(02-18-2011, 06:23 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:09 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:56 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:10 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:06 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: She must have known they did. Didn't she say she and her friend (ZB?) had also been there a night or 2 before "playing pool". Maybe they were there for a buy and checked the place out while they were there ....

I agree she did. She said they were over there. I think even Maytee said JC and LS had people over a night or 2 before to play some pool.

Please explain how an estranged mother would know that. I am lost here.

She's not estranged, but it's been posted that JC lived w/his aunt & uncle, for 5 yrs, growing up.

Sounds like they put the fun in dysfunctional.
(02-18-2011, 06:13 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:09 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Please explain how an estranged mother would know that. I am lost here.

Who said she was estranged?

Lisa's Uncle, the Straub family spokesperson.
(02-18-2011, 06:15 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:52 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 05:21 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I think it might be wise here to note that getting off drugs is not
easy and takes much determination and much time and often
times, one slips.

I am hoping Tiff is on this rehabilitative route. She has a chance
to have a nice baby and if she stays clean, she will be able to
keep it in her home with her and the baby daddy. She can begin
to start a more normal life. It will be difficult. But I think she
CAN do it. Her boyfriend is studying and what few things I read,
she knows right from wrong. If she could just get away from
Toledo Ohio with her baby and man, and both of them get jobs,
use pa for awhile until they got on their feet and I think you
would find a nice couple, walking their child to school and mowing
lawns. Please let this be.

You forgot to mention the white picket fence.

Yeah, I did. But they look like so much upkeep with the paint
peeling and such. I think just a nice border of shrubbery would
be more attractive. Thanks for the humor.

Totally Curious: You are just too sweet! You are such an optimist!

No shit! I'm giving TW the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not nice enough to root her on, to a 'good' life.. I wish I could be that nice, sometimes, though..
(02-18-2011, 06:28 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:09 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Please explain how an estranged mother would know that. I am lost here.

he's the one that verified the fact JC was living there, right?

(02-18-2011, 06:28 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Lisa's Uncle, the Straub family spokesperson.
Got a quote? Or, a link? I believe he said JC lived there because the family wanted to help him get on track? Not, he doesn't speak to his Mother.
(02-18-2011, 06:26 PM)Jane Wrote:

Tiffany said that the Sherita she called (the one who then called Maytee) was the girlfriend of Johnny's "best" friend, Ruben. She may have only been slightly acquainted with Johnny and/or Lisa. She also said she'd been to Lisa's a couple of nights earlier, to shoot pool. We also don't know if that's even true. Maybe she heard through the grapevine their was a pool table there (though people who had actually been over there). Maybe the story about having been there before is bullshit concocted to account DNA present at the scene. And, maybe not. My point is, WE DON'T KNOW. The entire account of what happened that night is coming from ONE PERSON - Tiffany - a gang banger. Think about it .....

I agree with that.

I keep trying to think like a gang banger, & it's not easy. I need a beer & a smoke!

Drinking too much 103
I'm seriously baffled that some here would rather believe a Mother is involved than, well, others. It's beyond reason.
(02-18-2011, 06:25 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: Good point whoever brought up the subject of TW's ex Donald being memorialized in the over the top fashion that he was.....and LS and JC given a measly "r.i.p." by TW.
Totally Curious: I see what you're saying....my mom always said, "Where there is breath...., there is HOPE."
But then again, a Tiger rarely changes it's stripes. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Ew. I'm using too many cliche's.
Carry on friends, I'm digging this.
Sorry if i'm not making much sense, it's been a loooooong week.Cheers

hahah! you're making senseCheers

(02-18-2011, 06:28 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

i have never seen or heard that. please give us quote or link. thanks
(02-18-2011, 06:39 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I'm seriously baffled that some here would rather believe a Mother is involved than, well, others. It's beyond reason.

Intervention gone bad.Teaching a lesson gone bad.It is thinking out of the box sometimes.

Good point! Has anyone other than TW said that she was at the house before that night? I think Maytee may have, but she could have heard it from TW.
(02-18-2011, 06:32 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:26 PM)Jane Wrote:

I agree with that.

Drinking too much 103

You what else I found curious? This girl, Sherita, even after what TW must have told her when she called about the unknown person arguing with LC and how she called right back and hadn't been able to reach them for 2 hours, that girl still would not give TW Maytee's phone number! Why not??
Who was she worried about TW or Maytee??
On the Justice for JC and LS page:

The administrators of this page have been allowing people to bully them into NOT allowing people to freely discuss this case. Therefore, we have created a new page and will be deleting this page shortly. If Facebook deletes the new page because of the conduct of the participants, so be it.