Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 06:39 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I'm seriously baffled that some here would rather believe a Mother is involved than, well, others. It's beyond reason.

However bad a mother she was, I have no doubt she loved her son dearly and is going through torment right now.
Quote:Drinking too much 103

lol, you got it!

EastKat: unknown person arguing with LC

no no no hahahahahaha

well now that our link is out there, and it's friday night to boot...buckle up Mockers!
Woo

:come and join us:

(02-18-2011, 06:43 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:32 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:26 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:08 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Tiffany said that the Sherita she called (the one who then called Maytee) was the girlfriend of Johnny's "best" friend, Ruben. She may have only been slightly acquainted with Johnny and/or Lisa. She also said she'd been to Lisa's a couple of nights earlier, to shoot pool. We also don't know if that's even true. Maybe she heard through the grapevine their was a pool table there (though people who had actually been over there). Maybe the story about having been there before is bullshit concocted to account DNA present at the scene. And, maybe not. My point is, WE DON'T KNOW. The entire account of what happened that night is coming from ONE PERSON - Tiffany - a gang banger. Think about it .....

I agree with that.

I keep trying to think like a gang banger, & it's not easy. I need a beer & a smoke!

Drinking too much 103

You what else I found curious? This girl, Sherita, even after what TW must have told her when she called about the unknown person arguing with LC and how she called right back and hadn't been able to reach them for 2 hours, that girl still would not give TW Maytee's phone number! Why not??
Who was she worried about TW or Maytee??

That's weird. I hadn't even thought about that, but you're right. TW said the girl wouldn't give her Maytee's phone number. And this girl is suppose to be Johnny's best friends' girlfriend, right? (the Sherita person)

(02-18-2011, 06:43 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:32 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:26 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:08 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Tiffany said that the Sherita she called (the one who then called Maytee) was the girlfriend of Johnny's "best" friend, Ruben. She may have only been slightly acquainted with Johnny and/or Lisa. She also said she'd been to Lisa's a couple of nights earlier, to shoot pool. We also don't know if that's even true. Maybe she heard through the grapevine their was a pool table there (though people who had actually been over there). Maybe the story about having been there before is bullshit concocted to account DNA present at the scene. And, maybe not. My point is, WE DON'T KNOW. The entire account of what happened that night is coming from ONE PERSON - Tiffany - a gang banger. Think about it .....

I agree with that.

I keep trying to think like a gang banger, & it's not easy. I need a beer & a smoke!

Drinking too much 103

You what else I found curious? This girl, Sherita, even after what TW must have told her when she called about the unknown person arguing with LC and how she called right back and hadn't been able to reach them for 2 hours, that girl still would not give TW Maytee's phone number! Why not??
Who was she worried about TW or Maytee??

You're right! That's really strange. I remember thinking the same thing when I first heard it but then forgot all about it.
(02-18-2011, 06:32 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:28 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Lisa's Uncle, the Straub family spokesperson.
Got a quote? Or, a link? I believe he said JC lived there because the family wanted to help him get on track? Not, he doesn't speak to his Mother.

If you check the Court Activity, Johnny requests NOT to live with
his mother and it is granted. There has to be a logical reason for
the court to do that. Are court files available for view?
(02-18-2011, 07:00 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:28 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Lisa's Uncle, the Straub family spokesperson.
Got a quote? Or, a link? I believe he said JC lived there because the family wanted to help him get on track? Not, he doesn't speak to his Mother.

Where did you see that at? Not saying it's not true, this is just the first I've heard of it.
(02-18-2011, 07:02 PM)trixie Wrote:

Where did you see that at? Not saying it's not true, this is just the first I've heard of it.

It has been posted here at least three times. Back in the two hundreds I think.

There could be many reasons for it. For one thing, doesn't Maytee live in a trailer? Maybe it was too small for all of them to live in, or maybe the Straubs lived closer to the barber college he was attending, or maybe he wanted to get away from gang activity in that area, for example.

If true, it doesn't mean they didn't speak. In fact, they don't look estranged in fairly recent photos. Here are but a few that have been posted on his memorial page.

[Image: 182462_194626147232484_190897417605357_6...9063_s.jpg] [Image: 179820_194626657232433_190897417605357_6...1344_s.jpg]

(02-18-2011, 07:06 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

I remember JC's two compatriots had requested to live elsewhere and were granted the change of residence, but don't recall there being any notation of JC even having made a request.
(02-18-2011, 07:07 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:

There could be many reasons for it. For one thing, doesn't Maytee live in a trailer? Maybe it was too small for all of them to live in, or maybe the Straubs lived closer to the barber college he was attending, or maybe he wanted to get away from gang activity in that area, for example.

The records say he wanted to live with a girlfriend but it was not
Lisa at that point in time it was a female in Wood County.
It might be really helpful if you started from the beginning of this
list and read through the previous posts. Most answers you need
are in ALL CAPS on a page. Good Luck.

Is his mom posting anywhere?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-18-2011, 07:09 PM)Kip Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 07:06 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 06:32 PM)netsleuth Wrote: Got a quote? Or, a link? I believe he said JC lived there because the family wanted to help him get on track? Not, he doesn't speak to his Mother.

I remember JC's two compatriots had requested to live elsewhere and were granted the change of residence, but don't recall there being any notation of JC even having made a request.

KIP Please read past posts. It is on the page where his parole has been
suspended due to death.
Leaving. It is getting annoying with people obviously not reading the previous
posts. I know it takes three hours, but Newbies, you need to do it.
(02-18-2011, 06:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: EastKat: unknown person arguing with LC

no no no hahahahahaha

well now that our link is out there, and it's friday night to boot...buckle up Mockers!
Woo

:come and join us:

vroom vroom!

(02-18-2011, 07:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is his mom posting anywhere?

On the memorial page. Just saying she misses her son and is grieving.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages...7417605357

I'm sure she's stuck in limbo given there hasn't been an arrest. She does not appear to be commenting on the case.

I know she's welcome here, but I think given some of the commentary and her fragile state, an invite would be iffy.
Lisa's car was in the garage
then i see it was in the driveway
i have to go with the garage
anyone know for sure?

I remember this being touched on, but forgot about it. It was part of his parole, right? Where he was going to live.

(02-18-2011, 07:09 PM)netsleuth Wrote:

If true, it doesn't mean they didn't speak. In fact, they don't look estranged in fairly recent photos. Here are but a few that have been posted on his memorial page.

[Image: 182462_194626147232484_190897417605357_6...9063_s.jpg] [Image: 179820_194626657232433_190897417605357_6...1344_s.jpg]

In these photos, it looks to me as if Maytee was trying to keep Johnny close, more like a friend than a mother. Maybe she was trying to make up for the years that they were apart, or couldn't relate the same way to Johnny the man as she had to Johnny the boy. And maybe he wanted more of an arm's length relationship with her that wouldn't be possible while they lived under the same roof.