Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 04:21 PM)4shannon4 Wrote: Oh Im sorry.How do I become a member?

I belive you just need to continue posting for awhile, not 100 percent sure. Maybe Duchess or LC can give you info on that.
I'm sure you will be one soon if you stay tuned.
I'll send you BD's link though, I promise.
Many gangsters believe in what they call “the 100-year revenge,” which means that if they get wronged in some fashion, they will get revenge no matter how long it takes. “If we can’t get you,” they say, “we will get your children, and if we can’t get them, we will wait and get their children. We will get revenge, even if it takes 100 years.”
(02-19-2011, 04:18 PM)concerned Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:16 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:09 PM)concerned Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:48 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: We can't put ZB's picture here, he is a minor, so we can't point him out.
He is 16 or 17

My understanding is he is 20. Does that still protect him as a minor......I could understand if he was under 18. Please correct me on this.

Thanks....I quote here my source for believing "Z" is not a minor..

- shitstorm - 02-17-2011 06:47 PM

(02-17-2011 01:06 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-17-2011 12:59 PM)Sean69 Wrote:
Here's the thing - this is an excellent theory, but if it is true, arrests would have happened by now, and I'm talking about DNA verification as well. WTF?

Because they were there the night before so their DNA could have been there, they are admitting they were there the night before, hanging out.
So their DNA would be there from the night before, and I am sure cops are tying to separate all of it...

And by the way Mr.Z is only a few months short of being an over 21yr. old adult!

Then he is NOT a minor!
Look I live close to them. He is a minor. 16 or 17.

Thanks for correcting me...Oops
(02-19-2011, 04:22 PM)concerned Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: He is 16 or 17

My understanding is he is 20. Does that still protect him as a minor......I could understand if he was under 18. Please correct me on this.

If you go back to tiffanys post she stated he was a minor also

Here's the thing - this is an excellent theory, but if it is true, arrests would have happened by now, and I'm talking about DNA verification as well. WTF?

Because they were there the night before so their DNA could have been there, they are admitting they were there the night before, hanging out.
So their DNA would be there from the night before, and I am sure cops are tying to separate all of it...

And by the way Mr.Z is only a few months short of being an over 21yr. old adult!

Then he is NOT a minor!
Also Z would have been mentioned if was an adult

(02-19-2011, 03:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: He is 16 or 17

If you go back to tiffanys post she stated he was a minor also

Then he is NOT a minor!

I know my niece who is 15 put she was 21 on her page until I told her dad!
I see a lot of kids on fb & ms not use their real age!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
Maytee has done her fair share of dirt.hes a snitch and shes set alot of people up.. I hate to say bad things about her because Im a family friend... But everyone who knows her knows shes a piece of shit mother. She didnt raise the boys her parents did. She got them back when her husband got out of prision a couple years ago. Alot of people hate her
(02-19-2011, 03:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:48 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: We can't put ZB's picture here, he is a minor, so we can't point him out.
He is 16 or 17

Then he is NOT a minor!

I'm going with you then, thanks!

(02-19-2011, 04:21 PM)4shannon4 Wrote: Oh Im sorry.How do I become a member?

BwaHaHaHaHa!!!

I ment to put shes a snitch ....Not hes a snitch
I think if I had training and were an entrepreneur in Lucas County
area, I would begin an Intervention Group for Pay.

It would be like the groups in the 60 70s who would literally physically
break a youth out of a cult. It was particularly done when American
students were brainwashed on college campuses by less than savory
groups defending freedom for some religious sect.

Parent hires this group of two or three. They find the child and
literally abduct the individual, take him to a safe quarter where
trained psychologists/sociologist de-program the youth.

It usually worked.

(02-19-2011, 04:29 PM)4shannon4 Wrote: I ment to put shes a snitch ....Not hes a snitch

I bet she is. Hope she is a snitching up a storm right now.
(02-19-2011, 04:24 PM)concerned Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:09 PM)concerned Wrote: If you go back to tiffanys post she stated he was a minor also

Then he is NOT a minor!
Also Z would have been mentioned if was an adult

IMO with them being at the Straubs the night before they set up a robbery would in a sense " Clear" them from the crime because of their DNA being there. This is what I think they thought. IMo they set it up to be robbed and it went bad. The lapse in time was the "wtf" moment on what to they do now?

(02-19-2011, 04:28 PM)4shannon4 Wrote: Maytee has done her fair share of dirt.hes a snitch and shes set alot of people up.. I hate to say bad things about her because Im a family friend... But everyone who knows her knows shes a piece of shit mother. She didnt raise the boys her parents did. She got them back when her husband got out of prision a couple years ago. Alot of people hate her

do you know Tiffany?

(02-19-2011, 04:28 PM)4shannon4 Wrote: Maytee has done her fair share of dirt.hes a snitch and shes set alot of people up.. I hate to say bad things about her because Im a family friend... But everyone who knows her knows shes a piece of shit mother. She didnt raise the boys her parents did. She got them back when her husband got out of prision a couple years ago. Alot of people hate her

There is rumors she owed money to people for drugs and that when they came to collect she sd Johnny had it and they went to lisas to get it and it got bad.... Rumors.... sick of rumors I want facts!!
(02-19-2011, 04:03 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:47 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:45 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Picture of Tiffany's dead boyfriend Donald (with money and guy) and her new boyfriend AG. This is part of her crew. Click on picture to enlarge.

is ZBs pic available online or by chance is he in this one?

Zero- I can pm you a link to ZB's pic if you'd like

Belle, can you send it my way too please?
Before posting this I want to be clear on 2 things. One, I asked for guidance from admin about this matter before posting & two, this is RUMOR from a 3rd party.

My brother has worked at a local restaurant/pub for years & has regular customers. One of his regular costumers is good friends with a Toledo detective. The regular customer came into this establishment Thursday night & was chatting with my brother when this case came up in conversation. He claimed to have recieved insider information from his detective friend. I do trust my brother however I do not personally know this other person who gave my brother this information so again, it's 3rd party.

This detectives friend claims that Lisa was in fact raped & that her tongue was either cut or cut out. I know there have been rumors swirling about a possible rape & I also know that there has been speculation about where the "pool" of blood on her face/side of head came from. If this is in fact true it would account for the blood. I really hope I do not hurt anyone close to Lisa in relaying what I have heard. I was hesitant to post this because I do not know it to be fact & didn't want to add to anyones pain, however there have been other rumors or 3rd party information discussed here & I also asked for guidance/permission before hand.

I truly hope that this isn't true :(
(02-19-2011, 04:34 PM)concerned Wrote:

There is rumors she owed money to people for drugs and that when they came to collect she sd Johnny had it and they went to lisas to get it and it got bad.... Rumors.... sick of rumors I want facts!!

The above is probably not true, BUT I wouldn't be shocked if it were, with this bunch of people.

(02-19-2011, 04:34 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:03 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:47 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 03:45 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Picture of Tiffany's dead boyfriend Donald (with money and guy) and her new boyfriend AG. This is part of her crew. Click on picture to enlarge.

is ZBs pic available online or by chance is he in this one?

Zero- I can pm you a link to ZB's pic if you'd like

Belle, can you send it my way too please?

Belle...Thanks for trying....but so far no success

Duchess....I need help I see my settings are as expected but access to PM says "not authorized"...also not getting emails or activation codes i have requested
(02-19-2011, 04:36 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Before posting this I want to be clear on 2 things. One, I asked for guidance from admin about this matter before posting & two, this is RUMOR from a 3rd party.

My brother has worked at a local restaurant/pub for years & has regular customers. One of his regular costumers is good friends with a Toledo detective. The regular customer came into this establishment Thursday night & was chatting with my brother when this case came up in conversation. He claimed to have recieved insider information from his detective friend. I do trust my brother however I do not personally know this other person who gave my brother this information so again, it's 3rd party.

This detectives friend claims that Lisa was in fact raped & that her tongue was either cut or cut out. I know there have been rumors swirling about a possible rape & I also know that there has been speculation about where the "pool" of blood on her face/side of head came from. If this is in fact true it would account for the blood. I really hope I do not hurt anyone close to Lisa in relaying what I have heard. I was hesitant to post this because I do not know it to be fact & didn't want to add to anyones pain, however there have been other rumors or 3rd party information discussed here & I also asked for guidance/permission before hand.

Wow... Makes me sick.... I wouldnt be surprised since it was such a horrific crime.
(02-19-2011, 04:36 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Before posting this I want to be clear on 2 things. One, I asked for guidance from admin about this matter before posting & two, this is RUMOR from a 3rd party.

I hope this isn't true either, but I had a feeling she was raped, since her ankles weren't tied together Signs_173