Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 09:36 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 09:34 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 08:47 PM)concerned Wrote: Lets see... mother who dont have custody of her children. hangs out with wanna be gangsters. Likes sleeping with lades under 18. I think she was screwed up long before this.... IMO

I'm a little confused here ..... Is Tiff sleeping with the minor ZB or with AP? And do we know which one is the baby daddy?

We should ask Maury Povich.

LOL 103

(02-19-2011, 09:50 PM)concerned Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 09:36 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 09:34 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 08:47 PM)concerned Wrote: Lets see... mother who dont have custody of her children. hangs out with wanna be gangsters. Likes sleeping with lades under 18. I think she was screwed up long before this.... IMO

I'm a little confused here ..... Is Tiff sleeping with the minor ZB or with AP? And do we know which one is the baby daddy?

We should ask Maury Povich.

Both .... Shes been passed around more than mashed potatoed on Thanksgiving day.

eeeek! lol, I'll have to remember that one!

(02-19-2011, 10:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 10:31 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Not to keep bringin up the facebook pages.... BUTTTT as I was looking at TW fb page, LS wrote her a message on her wall Jan21 asking for her phone number... I find it awfully strange LS and JC just met TW and all of a sudden something like this happens...

that's fine. that is relevant.

this has been discovered and discussed a few times in the past pages of this long-ass thread. it is definitely "telling" that they quite possibly weren't really all that chummy with tiff. good find though, none-the-less... there's a lot to read through that's for sure.
(02-19-2011, 10:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 10:31 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Not to keep bringin up the facebook pages.... BUTTTT as I was looking at TW fb page, LS wrote her a message on her wall Jan21 asking for her phone number... I find it awfully strange LS and JC just met TW and all of a sudden something like this happens...

that's fine. that is relevant.

I am not sure how much power you can give tht....she could have
gotten a new phone, be using a parent's phone, or wanting the
land line number in the house. All would be different and none
suspicious to me anyway. Are you sure it was phone and not house
number?
(02-19-2011, 04:12 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?stid=39

Great job! thank-you so much for posting this!
(02-19-2011, 10:50 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote: so i know we've decided that some of the possible players in this are maybe affiliated with gang(s). my question is, do we know if johnny has had any gang affiliations present or past? i know it's been brought up before but i don't recall whether or not it's really been said that we think he has or has not.

I don't think we know it for a fact, but it's been posted by others at various news sites, in the comments sections, that he was in a gang. It's been posted here, I THINK, that he USE to be in a gang, so who knows ? I've heard he got out of a gang & was trying to go straight, etc... I have no idea if that's true though.
(02-19-2011, 11:05 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:12 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?stid=39

I know, I saved that link too116

yes, they had to know each other, somewhat. Tiffany claims Johnny & Lisa were in love, & even wanted to have a baby. If that was Tiffany, here the other night, (& I do think it was) she seemed to know some things about the couple. UGH, I don't know

Here is the exact for Lucas County. I have not tried it yet.
Mine works where I am, but I am not there.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio...&ctid=2087

i shot my scanner after listening to it 247 for XX years! Guns

but let us know if anything good comes on. trouble is, they will go to private channel if it's really interesting. you'll just hear 10-codes.

(02-19-2011, 11:13 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

It works great! I listened to it, for over an hour, earlier, thanks again!

(02-19-2011, 04:36 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Before posting this I want to be clear on 2 things. One, I asked for guidance from admin about this matter before posting & two, this is RUMOR from a 3rd party.

My brother has worked at a local restaurant/pub for years & has regular customers. One of his regular costumers is good friends with a Toledo detective. The regular customer came into this establishment Thursday night & was chatting with my brother when this case came up in conversation. He claimed to have recieved insider information from his detective friend. I do trust my brother however I do not personally know this other person who gave my brother this information so again, it's 3rd party.

This detectives friend claims that Lisa was in fact raped & that her tongue was either cut or cut out. I know there have been rumors swirling about a possible rape & I also know that there has been speculation about where the "pool" of blood on her face/side of head came from. If this is in fact true it would account for the blood. I really hope I do not hurt anyone close to Lisa in relaying what I have heard. I was hesitant to post this because I do not know it to be fact & didn't want to add to anyones pain, however there have been other rumors or 3rd party information discussed here & I also asked for guidance/permission before hand.

I truly hope that this isn't true :(

Whoa. A sexual assault I expected.

If this is true, that sounds like a message about running one's mouth. I can't believe Lisa would have had anything to say about this crowd. Of course, the Columbians are famous for this type of mutilation. It may be something that's emulated by other gangs. I hope it's not true, though I can't imagine why your brother's friend would make it up or even dream of such a thing.

Damn :(
(02-19-2011, 04:42 PM)stoof725 Wrote: I am new to this site, and lovvvve it! I just wanted to say that my mothers friend is a firefighter/emt who was on the scene who also said that LS was raped... i didnt hear the whole tongue thing though, but yes thats why her ankles werent taped up

:( x 10
(02-19-2011, 11:13 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

By the way, it is working for me.
I just joined this page today, and I am hoping someone can bring me up to date, so I don't have to read 358 pages of postings... I heard T was arrested? Is that the case? Was her boyfriend part of this? In a nutshell... can someone bring me up to date? Please???
(02-19-2011, 11:25 PM)Momforlife Wrote: I just joined this page today, and I am hoping someone can bring me up to date, so I don't have to read 358 pages of postings... I heard T was arrested? Is that the case? Was her boyfriend part of this? In a nutshell... can someone bring me up to date? Please???

i am not aware of any arrests. and you'll have to do your own reading/research. sorry. it's just too much to repeat it all.

welcome to Mock. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(02-19-2011, 11:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

i shot my scanner after listening to it 247 for XX years! Guns

but let us know if anything good comes on. trouble is, they will go to private channel if it's really interesting. you'll just hear 10-codes.

LOL, I didn't think of that!
I like listening to them sometimes. Haven't in awhile though.

(02-19-2011, 11:25 PM)Momforlife Wrote: I just joined this page today, and I am hoping someone can bring me up to date, so I don't have to read 358 pages of postings... I heard T was arrested? Is that the case? Was her boyfriend part of this? In a nutshell... can someone bring me up to date? Please???

I haven't checked her FB page. When did she last post on it? Anyone know?

Sorry sistah- you have to catch up and read the hours and hours of posts like we all did! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Nice to know you.Smiley_emoticons_smile
btw, from where did you "hear" Tiffany was arrested?, if you don't mind me asking.
(02-19-2011, 11:21 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:42 PM)stoof725 Wrote: I am new to this site, and lovvvve it! I just wanted to say that my mothers friend is a firefighter/emt who was on the scene who also said that LS was raped... i didnt hear the whole tongue thing though, but yes thats why her ankles werent taped up

:( x 10

I really hope this is a rumor & if it is, it's a sad one that some piece of shit has started. I also thought that Lisa's ankles WERE taped & that Johnny's weren't.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.