Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 12:09 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:52 PM)Momforlife Wrote: can someone post her facebook page here. I tried to find it, but do you know how many tiffany williams there are on fb? Let me tell you... A lot!

http://www.myspace.com/dat1an_only

This may have been discussed, but that link will take you to her mother's myspace too, if you read the comments. I was like, whoa!

wow
(02-20-2011, 12:23 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:52 PM)Momforlife Wrote: can someone post her facebook page here. I tried to find it, but do you know how many tiffany williams there are on fb? Let me tell you... A lot!

This may have been discussed, but that link will take you to her mother's myspace too, if you read the comments. I was like, whoa!

wow

Wow is right. What's with the baby bottle of purple stuff labeled "screw bangin". Now I see why Tiffany is so messed up. I see her hero is Jesus!
(02-19-2011, 11:56 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: This place has been busy while I was at work! I have a few things to comment on but there's no way I can find the posts to quote. That being said....

I think Tiff's pants say Donald's Wifey not widow. Irrelevant, I know.

If it is true that Johnny said "bro, what are you doing here" then "who are you" it almost sounds as if there were two perps. I think the "what are you doing here" was in reference to someone he knew that had found out where he was and shown up. Then the "who are you" was in reference to the other perp that was unknown to Johnny that had come for backup to the person Johnny knew. Possibly someone Johnny had snitched on.

And finally, the neighborhood gossip....it has been said that Lisa was hit in the head with a baseball bat. Again, GOSSIP.

whoa! I have to digest this ...

(02-20-2011, 12:03 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:58 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:49 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:43 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:30 PM)Jane Wrote: I haven't checked her FB page. When did she last post on it? Anyone know?

i noticed earlier that she hasn't posted to FB since wed. night. sounds like there has not been an arrest but maybe her inactivity has people talking and rumors starting.

aaah, could be! I was just reading her last post, wednesday night. To a guy, wondering why he hadn't called her back. Telling him to call her.

YES, jane! i noticed that as well. could be interesting. could be nothing. but, i did make a little mental note. i don't think it was anyone whose name has been tossed around in here.

I also noticed it but on Wednesday night when she first posted it because 1. It was when she was answering questions on here (supposidly) and 2. she says I need to talk to you. Maybe nothing but found the timing interesting.

yes, I totally missed it, till just now!

(02-20-2011, 12:21 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:40 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:35 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:21 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 05:06 PM)stoof725 Wrote: this is my opinion...
it has to 100% be someone who knew them... too much of a coincidence the parents were out of town when this happened. i want to know why none of the neighbors saw anything??? and i think personally its irrelevant what he said on the phone when he was talking to tiffany.... regaurdless if he did or didnt say "who r u" they could have easily been wearing ski masks.

Still don't know if I think they knew the perps. I don't doubt Johnny or Lisa told someone her parents were out of town, but it could have been that someone told someone else, & so forth
These are on the board:
"johnnys exact words were "bro wut r u doin"...and then he said tiff ima call u back.thats y i didnt call any one.he said hed call me back.after a hour of him not answering or showing up thats when i drove there. " Post 3098

"i could not hear what the other guy was sayin he sounded kinda far away but also johnny kept asking him bro who are you so he was talking over the man.i only heard 1 voice tho.yes the phone calls did verify. " Post 3111

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read these post anyway you want, BUT IF YOU THINK THAT THE LAST WORDS OUT OF SOMEONE'S MOUTH ISN'T IMPORTANT...I don't know what to tell ya. All I know is what I thought and still do! Her parents left on Friday this is Sunday night

that's why I'm not sure if he really knew them or not. "bro, wut are you doing?" doesn't tell me much. And if he really said "bro, who are you?", that makes me think even more, he didn't know these people. UNLESS they had ski masks on ..
if they had on ski masks he would have said something totally different imo

yes, I've come to that conclusion too, Sharit. Good eveningSmiley_emoticons_smile

I'm still so damn far back in thread and I hate to post because whatever I bring up may have resolved but ....

I think the key was probably to the house.

There is no storage locker. You don't need a storage locker or special vehicles to sell weed and especially not the powdered substances.
i believe the key was to the alarm system box.

(02-20-2011, 12:24 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:23 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:

wow

Wow is right. What's with the baby bottle of purple stuff labeled "screw bangin". Now I see why Tiffany is so messed up. I see her hero is Jesus!

I thought the same thing. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(02-20-2011, 12:31 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I'm still so damn far back in thread and I hate to post because whatever I bring up may have resolved but ....

I think the key was probably to the house.

There is no storage locker. You don't need a storage locker or special vehicles to sell weed and especially not the powdered substances.

I lean toward it being the house key, too

And now that it took me literally all night to get caught up, I'm off to bed Smiley_emoticons_smile
i apologize if i have sent anyone repeat PMs about how to get an avatar. i have sent so many i have lost track!

go here to see how:
Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://mockforums.net/thread-4825.html

(02-20-2011, 12:32 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i believe the key was to the alarm system box.

I had forgotten about hearing that. Ya know....... I wonder why LE gave detail about the key, to start with?? They've released so little about the scene, imo ... so why mention the key being under her, & the numbers ON the key? Probably making too much of it, but it just crossed my mind.
(02-20-2011, 12:35 AM)purplepegasus Wrote: And now that it took me literally all night to get caught up, I'm off to bed Smiley_emoticons_smile

good night! lol

(02-19-2011, 11:46 PM)catch22 Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:34 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:30 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:25 PM)Momforlife Wrote: I just joined this page today, and I am hoping someone can bring me up to date, so I don't have to read 358 pages of postings... I heard T was arrested? Is that the case? Was her boyfriend part of this? In a nutshell... can someone bring me up to date? Please???

I haven't checked her FB page. When did she last post on it? Anyone know?

It is a three hour read from the beginning. You will enjoy it!

i think it would take me about 20 hours to read it. and i might not be very pleasant to be around when i finished......

is there anywhere i can get this thread on tape or the cliff notes?

Actually, you could have it read to you if you are serious about that.

Go to the bottom of the page and click on the left side button labeled "View a Printable Version" and then do a select all text {command or control-A} and then use the command Speak Text available from either your browser or if not then any text/word processing program on either a Mac (easier) or Windows (a little more challenging).

But I wouldn't recommend it unless you are a glutton for punishment.
Smiley_emoticons_razz

OK, so why would LE say there were no injuries to the body/bodies, IF rumors are true, about Lisa being raped, & maybe even hit with a bat ?? (that was hard to type, omg)

edited to add - If this stuff is true, then IMO this HAD to be a revenge thing, & I think it was revenge against Johnny. There's just no telling who did this, ugh
(02-20-2011, 12:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think everybody should go read the rest of my forum, only 8 pages of interesting cases. heh

http://mockforums.net/forum-21.html

I've been trying for you LC!
There are some really great threads around here!
(02-19-2011, 06:36 PM)Unknown Wrote: Dont forget them steak knives that were taken as evidence. why were steak knives taken if JC&JS weren't cut. Humm. IMO He Stabbed one of those fuckers.

Good point!!! I forgot about those knives being mentioned.
well, now that I think about it, I can see why LE would keep certain details out of the press.

Well, Tiffany's last post that I have seen is right here, about 24 hours ago.

http://www.facebook.com

(02-20-2011, 12:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think everybody should go read the rest of my forum, only 8 pages of interesting cases. heh

http://mockforums.net/forum-21.html
How do you keep up with so much?!? I'm still trying to go back through pages I haven't read and keep up with new ones!! I don't know how you do it!! Notworthy