Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-19-2011, 11:37 PM)concerned Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:17 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:13 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:05 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 04:12 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?stid=39

Great job! thank-you so much for posting this!

Here is the exact for Lucas County. I have not tried it yet.
Mine works where I am, but I am not there.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio...&ctid=2087
That scan is great !

It works great! I listened to it, for over an hour, earlier, thanks again!

Hey, conserned - You see how your replies always end inside of the quotes that your posting? Make sure, when you use the quote function, to scroll all the way to the bottom before you make your reply. The last thing you will see is "[/quote]" - type in your reply AFTER that.
(02-20-2011, 03:44 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:35 AM)Free_Dom Wrote: Hello fellow Mockers Smiley_emoticons_smile
New here and have been reading since the beginning. First time posting so bare with me..
With all the talk of the "Blessed be", I came across some comments Maytee made on a myspace page, with the words "blessed be", and some very interesting pics of herself that she also posted on this myspace page to a male and very interesting captions to go along with it. I'm not sure if I can post the link though.

Maytee has been named in the story/press so you may link her page. Although I think it's probably way back there <<< somewhere already.
Just can't mention the person she's giving pics to on Myspace etc.
I'll bite- post it please!

right, about the pictures! I'm 'biting' too!

(02-19-2011, 11:37 PM)kfran Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: as of this moment, there is no Lucas Co. booking info for a Tiffany Williams.

Howabout for someone named "rid3z hard for thi3r biyatchs" Police

ROLF
(02-19-2011, 11:43 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:30 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:25 PM)Momforlife Wrote: I just joined this page today, and I am hoping someone can bring me up to date, so I don't have to read 358 pages of postings... I heard T was arrested? Is that the case? Was her boyfriend part of this? In a nutshell... can someone bring me up to date? Please???

I haven't checked her FB page. When did she last post on it? Anyone know?

i noticed earlier that she hasn't posted to FB since wed. night. sounds like there has not been an arrest but maybe her inactivity has people talking and rumors starting.

I was wondering if she may have created a second FB page where she can carry on with her bad self more privately.
(02-20-2011, 03:45 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:35 AM)Free_Dom Wrote: Hello fellow Mockers Smiley_emoticons_smile
New here and have been reading since the beginning. First time posting so bare with me..
With all the talk of the "Blessed be", I came across some comments Maytee made on a myspace page, with the words "blessed be", and some very interesting pics of herself that she also posted on this myspace page to a male and very interesting captions to go along with it. I'm not sure if I can post the link though.

I THINK you can post her comments, but not the myspace link, if it's not actually hers ???? Maybe Lady Cop will show up, if she's not asleepSmiley_emoticons_smile

She posts a bunch of comments on this male's page. One like every single day, (not kidding).
I don't know how to paste a picture here yet..
But here are some comments.

-Maytee La cubana have a fun day my sweet sexy friend xoxoxo
-Maytee La cubana HAVE A FUN WILD TIE ME UP TUESDAY BLESSED BE XOXOXO
-Maytee La cubana have a sexy hump day babyyyyyy muahhhhh
-Maytee La cubana
thank you so much 4 all the positive thoughts n healin energies you send my way iam truly blessed to have u in my life love u love n light blessed be xoxoxoxoxoxo

Some of the pictures she sent with the comments are very, umm what's that word.. sexual? Isn't she married?!
(02-19-2011, 11:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: 22: is there anywhere i can get this thread on tape or the cliff notes?

no, but there will be a quiz at the end.

Oh, shit. I knew I should have created a file. I'm screwed now.
(02-20-2011, 03:54 AM)Free_Dom Wrote:

I THINK you can post her comments, but not the myspace link, if it's not actually hers ???? Maybe Lady Cop will show up, if she's not asleepSmiley_emoticons_smile

She posts a bunch of comments on this male's page. One like every single day, (not kidding).

-Maytee La cubana
thank you so much 4 all the positive thoughts n healin energies you send my way iam truly blessed to have u in my life love u love n light blessed be xoxoxoxoxoxo

Some of the pictures she sent with the comments are very, umm what's that word.. sexual? Isn't she married?!

thanks, & welcomeSmiley_emoticons_smile Do you have the link to her myspace page?

eda - DUH, I guess you do, lol.. will you post it please? & yes, I THINK she's married ?

(02-20-2011, 03:58 AM)Jane Wrote:

-Maytee La cubana

thanks, & welcomeSmiley_emoticons_smile Do you have the link to her myspace page?

Thank you!

Yes I have her link.
http://www.myspace.com/mayteeisladymaia
It's private though.

-Maytee La cubana

Maytee's gettin down
(02-20-2011, 04:00 AM)Free_Dom Wrote:

-Maytee La cubana

Thank you!

Yes I have her link.
It's private though.

aah, ok...I don't have a myspace acct, anyway, but thanks again! Looks like she last posted yesterday, too ... Wonder if she's posting comments similar to the 'rip johnny' site ?? Oh well, guess it doesn't really matter; just curious. I'm getting sleepy, lol

Maytee has two myspace pages. She commented on the male's page from both pages!

Here's one, last login 1/28/2011 http://www.myspace.com/mayteelacubana

And the second one last login 2/19/2011 http://www.myspace.com/mayteeisladymaia
(02-20-2011, 04:04 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 04:00 AM)Free_Dom Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:45 AM)Jane Wrote: I THINK you can post her comments, but not the myspace link, if it's not actually hers ???? Maybe Lady Cop will show up, if she's not asleepSmiley_emoticons_smile

-Maytee La cubana

Thank you!

Yes I have her link.
It's private though.

aah, ok...I don't have a myspace acct, anyway, but thanks again! Looks like she last posted yesterday, too ... Wonder if she's posting comments similar to the 'rip johnny' site ?? Oh well, guess it doesn't really matter; just curious. I'm getting sleepy, lol

Maytee has 2 myspace accounts. Both are private from what I can see.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-20-2011, 04:05 AM)Free_Dom Wrote: Maytee has two myspace pages. She commented on the male's page from both pages!

Hey Dom- how are you able to see these comments she is leaving for this guy? I can't see a thing. Are you friends with her?
(02-20-2011, 04:05 AM)Free_Dom Wrote: Maytee has two myspace pages. She commented on the male's page from both pages!

she has two, & keeps up w/both of them, lol

(02-20-2011, 04:08 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:

Hey Dom- how are you able to see these comments she is leaving for this guy? I can't see a thing. Are you friends with her?

No not friends with her. HIS myspace page is public. She's also commenting on most of his statuses. LOL Insane

Thanks for the links Dom- Didn't see you post this...getting tired myself.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-19-2011, 11:52 PM)Momforlife Wrote: can someone post her facebook page here. I tried to find it, but do you know how many tiffany williams there are on fb? Let me tell you... A lot!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...254&ref=ts

I just created a file. You may want to, too. It sucks to have to dig through the thread.
Everyone's fading........
(02-20-2011, 01:22 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 01:17 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: Snooping around Tiff's Myspace page....found who I believe to be her mom, (or an older woman type close to her)...(I won't link this woman, she hasn't been named.) I noticed this woman posing with Tiff and Donald's baby son, and she also has a photo of drug baggies with white stuff, and what looks to be dark heroin at her newly tattooed feet (says RIP Don/50) The caption reads :"Till my casket drops".
The most interesting part to me however, is something this woman said on her Myspace page. She said- "Blessed Be".
Wasn't this a statement "Tiffany" made here on Mock the other day? Does anyone else recall that statement by TW?

Saw that creepiness myself and I am 99.9% positive that is her mother...keep looking it gets creepier..which is also why I said children learn what they live.

It gets creepier? Creepier than her photos? Where does it get creepier?
(02-20-2011, 02:03 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:24 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:23 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 12:09 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-19-2011, 11:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: http://www.myspace.com/dat1an_only

This may have been discussed, but that link will take you to her mother's myspace too, if you read the comments. I was like, whoa!

wow

Wow is right. What's with the baby bottle of purple stuff labeled "screw bangin". Now I see why Tiffany is so messed up. I see her hero is Jesus!

I think I've figured out what the purple stuff is in the baby bottle :O
She has a album R.I.P Big Moe who is a rapper, who has a song entitled Bang Screw so I looked up that term in Urban Dictionary & this is what I got....

use of codeine with promethazine cough syrup mixed with a soft drink, usually sprite, with a candy added, usually jolly ranchers. Made popular by Dj Screw, Big Moe

Refers to one who sips or "po's up" lean or purple stuff on a regular basis. This term was popularized by the late legendary member of the Screwed Up Click Big Moe. It is usually associated with the Houston rap scene.

No clue why it's in a baby bottle though. Scary stuff!!

This is like a tourist trip to Hell. These people are SOOOOOOO fucked up. I have spent years researching mind control and its ties to Satanic cults, human trafficking, the military, the ruling classes, the Illuminati, etc, and all of these FB and MySpace pages of these human black holes remind of all of that. The difference is that these people are not the "establishment". They are the trailer park/ghetto version of evil.

When I lived in LA, my honey was a private investigator. Though most of his work was for attorneys and missing persons cases, he also did some bounty hunting. He went into the most dangerous parts of LA county, bringing in people just like these. He used to tell me that with most of them, you could look into their eyes and there was NOTHING there. Just soul-less automatons. I can really see that with these thugs in the pages we're all looking at.