Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This is from the Open Discussion page:

JC and LS Case Open Discussion
What do you think about someone who has an extensive criminal record setting up a reward fund? [TC]

Attached to it are 69 comments although it appears many of those comments were deleted. Maytee announced that she would be setting up a reward fund & from what I get from reading the comments this was directed at Maytees criminal background although the Admin of the page says more than once that she hasn't said any names.

This makes me really sad. People who attack other people at their weakest point... and for what? What does admin have to gain from this? It's just really really sad to me.

Edit to add: It appears that the admin of that page is trying to sway people into NOT donating to Maytees fund (has she even started one yet?) & instead donating to the Straubs. She says the Straubs are upstanding citizens so she would encourage people to donate to them. WOW
(02-20-2011, 03:29 PM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 02:53 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: I woke to my kids jumping on me this A.M.- for a split second I thought I was getting "jumped"!hah
Wonder if we'll hear from LE this week!?
Toldeo Native- very nice photo of the couple. They look so green and happy.Smiley_emoticons_smile

I went to Tiff's mom's myspace last night and the music took a minute to start and came blaring over my speakers (at almost midnight) and I jumped out of my skin looking for my killer. I always seem to read this forum late at night and sit waiting for someone to come jump me.

Hhahahahaa! Me too! The mental pic on that is freaking hilarious!
(02-20-2011, 06:07 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:44 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: My apologies if this has already been discussed and answered....

I am really curious as to why LE is stating that the couple was murdered between 1am-4am.

Tiffany was supposedly on the phone around 11pm when things began to happen. So, does this mean that they are discrediting Tiffany's timeline, or do they believe the killers were there for 2+ hours before killing Lisa and Johnny??

Also, I believe the bodies were discovered at 3:50am, and were already cold to the touch.

I'm just confused as to why the possible time of death begins at 1am instead of 11pm.

Maytee tells 911 Johnny is cold and stiff to the touch. That means they would've been dead closer to 11pm. And that means the intruders came right in and let the killing begin...

That's why I don't understand the possible time of death is stated at being between 1am-4am....

Any one have any information on this?
Yes, I was commenting that I was proud of her for facing her critics and standing up for herself, answering the questions, etc...that's all I was saying..she understood...I have a gut instinct that she is not involved in this horrific tragedy...just my opinion...nothing to base it on except a mother's intuition...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(02-20-2011, 03:47 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:38 PM)lawheeze Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:30 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: We can take each theory and twist the minute details to come up with lots of ideas of what exactly happened. I think we all agree that the killers were people Johnny knew or was connected with.

But I am curious, which theory do you all think is correct?

Choices:
1. It was Lisa's ex-boyfriend
2. It was a robbery, looking for drugs and/or safe
3. It was a revenge killing. Johnny messed with someone's money, they are making a statement.
4. It was gang related
5. It has to do with the people who were involved with the robberies Johnny helped commit when he was younger
I'm going with 3 or 5 at the moment. Both are revenge and to me, the bags over the head is a revenge method.

I agree with lawheeze and purplepegasus.

I think it was either #3, meaning he or his family owed someone money or was stepping on someone's drug territory or #5, the two guys that were also involved in the robbery Johnny participated in three years ago. Because of the method of killing, this is very personal. The fact that jewelry and other valuables were left behind, makes me think that might not have been the case. Also, the perps made it look like a robbery, which could be a sign that it really wasn't.

Anyone else?

#3, and #4. But maybe different details....I think I'd be more comfy saying it was a snitch/gang/prison thing if I found out Lisa's tongue was really cut
(02-20-2011, 06:08 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:47 PM)Methusala Wrote: The following exchange appears on TW's FB wall:

TW: i pay no mind 2 the ignorance that is goin on..so go somewhere else wyt it .i aint got tyme for dis lame shyt.get it together people foreal..
February 16 at 6:03pm

XXX XXX XXX: I'm very very proud of you! February 16 at 9:05pm

I'm wondering - What is it that TW did that this person in N. Carolina is so very very proud of her for?

Was it for appearing on Mock and answering questions?

Or what?

I have no idea!

i saw that too. i thought she was saying she was proud for answering questions.
(02-20-2011, 06:12 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: This is from the Open Discussion page:

What do you think about someone who has an extensive criminal record setting up a reward fund? [TC]

Attached to it are 69 comments although it appears many of those comments were deleted. Maytee announced that she would be setting up a reward fund & from what I get from reading the comments this was directed at Maytees criminal background although the Admin of the page says more than once that she hasn't said any names.

This makes me really sad. People who attack other people at their weakest point... and for what? What does admin have to gain from this? It's just really really sad to me.

i would be willing to bet that it's the Facebook Nazi working as the administrator of this new page... i definitely feel like she's cruelly baiting her just for a reaction which i find mean. makes me feel bad for my comments about thinking maytee is a nutter etc on this forum.
(02-20-2011, 03:59 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:54 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:45 PM)JustSayin... Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:34 PM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 03:30 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: We can take each theory and twist the minute details to come up with lots of ideas of what exactly happened. I think we all agree that the killers were people Johnny knew or was connected with.

But I am curious, which theory do you all think is correct?

Choices:
1. It was Lisa's ex-boyfriend
2. It was a robbery, looking for drugs and/or safe
3. It was a revenge killing. Johnny messed with someone's money, they are making a statement.
4. It was gang related
5. It has to do with the people who were involved with the robberies Johnny helped commit when he was younger
I think 3-5 are reasonable, but IDK that I think Johnny messed with the money, I think it's possible this was revenge against Maytee or even possibly his dad. I think the people are involved in gangs, but isn't directly related to the gang.

#2 They absolutely destroyed the master bedroom looking for the safe.

revenge is my thought, BUT I do think someone wanted something in that home, really bad, that night, so I have to put #2, in the mix..

It just seems that they left so many things behind if it was a robbery. Even small things, like jewelry, that would be easy to steal.

It also needs to be decided if the intruders went in with the premeditated intention of killing the couple or if it was a last minute happening, meaning the bags and tape were already at the house.

If it was a robbery, I would think there were only two perps. They would've had to subdue the couple, then do all the ransacking.

If it was a revenge killing, there would've been more than two perps, to fight with Johnny and Lisa causing all the blood while one or two ransack the house to make it appear to be a robbery gone bad.

imo- robbery/burglary was secondary.......
Lisa Straub - Injustice
All the attention is going to the Clarke Family. My sympathy to both families. My intent with this page is, where did Lisa fit into this case, why was she murdered. We only hear the other family's side of the story. WHERE IS JUSTICE FOR LISA ?
23 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice Maytee, you are the mother of Johnny? Please know that this page is a page for Lisa. Lets come together and celebrate their love for one another. A insane act was done to these young ones. I would like to invite Lisa's parents to participate on this page as well. May justice be served to those who shortened their lives. May God have mercy on their souls.
23 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice I can't understand the animosity towards me? I run a few pages and have all the support from the families on them. Why take such a stance with me? You have a page for your son, but no one is allowed to open one for Lisa. Don't you think you are selfish?
23 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice Maytee, I am not invading YOUR privacy. Stick to your own page and stay off this one!

Bre Michelle Prowell There was a page for lisa but her parents request it be deleted. Incase u dont notice they havent wanted to be in the media. And how dare u tell my aunt to stay off this page. U people make pages about my cousin and his girlfriend and no one wants ne of you in this business. The families dont need ur fuckin sympathy. U dont know wat pain we feel!
22 hours ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice I am posting current news articles about the murder. This is not a memorial page. This case is a public matter. There is no way to escape the media. There is an unlike button. You can just use that.

By keeping on commenting on this page.you are not gaining any good publicity for the case.

Jessica Dillard Just to set the record straight, I only liked this to comment on this. Your just making it harder for these families to go through their own grieving process. Its none of your buisiness. Its theirs. If this happened to your kid would you want some imbocile straner posting about it all the time? Get a life, a hobby, or drive off a bridge. Sorry Bre and Maytee. =(
19 hours ago · 1 person

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez And you are invading my privacy everytime my sons name comes out your mouth.... You are evil you sick mental demon

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Strau...30?sk=wall

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(02-20-2011, 06:18 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:

i would be willing to bet that it's the Facebook Nazi working as the administrator of this new page... i definitely feel like she's cruelly baiting her just for a reaction which i find mean. makes me feel bad for my comments about thinking maytee is a nutter etc on this forum.

It is the Facebook Nazi, she openly admitted that she was starting this new page. It's suppose to be open discussion but I see she's still deleting peoples comments when they don't jive with her opinions. And I agree, I think she's purposely starting topics that will incite anger. I would be pissed off as well if I were grieving for my child & in that most raw time in my life I had to deal with the Facebook Nazi.
WHOA! That's got to be the same person. The admin at the "justice for..." page! Wonder why she set up another page ??? Wouldn't this one make three of them, now?? The "justice" page, "the discussion" page, & now this ?? Or did they finally delete the "justice for..." page?

O M GSmiley_emoticons_shocked more drama!!

eta link ... thanks Red Velvet! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Strau...5756296730
(02-20-2011, 05:38 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My Mom would go up in a puff of smoke if she heard me talking "gangsta speak" and that is no lie.

My Daddy would have too!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Haha! My mom would've smacked the shit outta me!
(02-20-2011, 05:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you can go start a NASCAR thread.

Oops Sorry LC......we are Offtopic I must apologize.
(02-20-2011, 05:22 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Jane: Probably making too much of it, but gathering DNA swabs, throughout the house, makes it sound like lots of blood, maybe ?? Why not say, gathering fingerprints? I'm letting my mind wander...

so they will have DNA samples of EVERYONE who was in that house for party and on night of killing. now they will pore over their facts and evidence and get warrants for DNA samples of perhaps all parties.

Was the Uncle of Lisa quoted somewhere saying there was a lot of blood at the scene?
(02-20-2011, 05:22 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Jane: Probably making too much of it, but gathering DNA swabs, throughout the house, makes it sound like lots of blood, maybe ?? Why not say, gathering fingerprints? I'm letting my mind wander...

so they will have DNA samples of EVERYONE who was in that house for party and on night of killing. now they will pore over their facts and evidence and get warrants for DNA samples of perhaps all parties.

All these people they just picked up in a drug raid. Do they routinely take DNA samples of arrestees now, or just photos and fingerprints?

(02-20-2011, 05:34 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 01:41 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: Here's my avatar, as LC requested.

I think these angels' faces need to be seen on their thread.

My you both rest in paradise and receive justice soon, Johnny and Lisa.

When Tiffany was here and posting, I put up this picture of Lisa:

[Image: l_b00f6049db40485c82b02602e0641f0b.jpg]

There was not one peep from Tiffany. No, "Oh, Lisa :(". No, "Wasn't she beautiful?". Nothing. I found that interesting.

SS- I didn't catch that! Interesting.... you are right, not 1 time in answering the questions do I remember her saying anything remotely sad/missing her friend, etc. Unless I missed it..(?) good idea to have posted Lisa's pic, too!
(02-20-2011, 06:31 PM)Methusala Wrote:

All these people they just picked up in a drug raid. Do they routinely take DNA samples of arrestees now, or just photos and fingerprints?

a few states are going that way, it's early yet. don't know about Ohio.

I could be wrong, but I THINK anyone incarcerated, submits to a DNA test. I know I heard that somewhere, so they can be put in a data base, all over the country ?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

(02-20-2011, 06:35 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

a few states are going that way, it's early yet. don't know about Ohio.

aaah, OK lol ... you answered it! Thanks

(02-20-2011, 06:23 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 06:18 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:

It is the Facebook Nazi, she openly admitted that she was starting this new page. It's suppose to be open discussion but I see she's still deleting peoples comments when they don't jive with her opinions. And I agree, I think she's purposely starting topics that will incite anger. I would be pissed off as well if I were grieving for my child & in that most raw time in my life I had to deal with the Facebook Nazi.

i just don't understand this person... why does she care if there is or is not a facebook page in memorial of or looking for "justice for lisa". i know that if my loved one died i would not go out and have a facebook page created to remember them. obviously some would but she should respect the fact that there hasn't one been created and it's probably for a reason. some people still appreciate privacy! and for her to be publicly attempting to push maytee over the edge is just disrespectful.

i will say though... if i were the clarke family... i would just try to ignore it... jeesh stay off facebook for a bit and mourn with those close to you. don't let facebook nazi rope you into whatever kind of game they're playing... it's not worth the time, frustration, and tears.

AND i also think they need to stop being so sensitive about johnny's "past" being brought up... they had to expect it and the murder won't get solved without ALL the facts... dirty details and all. no one is saying that lisa was an angel but we have to face the facts that it is more likely to have been and friend/acquaintence of johnny's than lisa's (and that's not to say that her friends/acquaintences are being "ruled out" either).

these are JMO and if no one cares... sorry for rambling.