Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 09:59 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.
Another poster said that the killers may have still been in the house the first time the cops came by because the lights and TV were on. If this is true, doesn't that mean that Tiffany is NOT involved because she is the one who initially kicked off the flurry of 911 calls? She would not have jump-started the process if her cohorts were still in the house.

She gave her friends two hours before calling a girl friend. And she did that to give herself an alabi and seem like a caring, concerned of Lisa's and Johnny's.

If she really wasn't involved, she would've called 911 and right away.
(02-20-2011, 10:00 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: There is no saying that there was something on Johnny that
John took when he tried to rescue Johnny. Inside of a
heel, back of a watch. arm of a sunglass......

Can you elaborate more? Maybe my brain is getting fried but I don't understand if you're implying that he tried to cover up something by removing evidence, or that the evidence was removed innocently?
(02-20-2011, 10:00 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: There is no saying that there was something on Johnny that

Again... I pose the question... what would Maytee or John Sr. stand to gain by setting up or concealing the murder of their child?
(02-20-2011, 10:03 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.
Another poster said that the killers may have still been in the house the first time the cops came by because the lights and TV were on. If this is true, doesn't that mean that Tiffany is NOT involved because she is the one who initially kicked off the flurry of 911 calls? She would not have jump-started the process if her cohorts were still in the house.

She gave her friends two hours before calling a girl friend. And she did that to give herself an alabi and seem like a caring, concerned of Lisa's and Johnny's.

Why wouldn't she have made sure her accomplices were out of the house first? A simple phone call would be all that would have been required.
(02-20-2011, 09:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:46 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:36 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:50 PM)kfran Wrote: Shitstorm said: "There was not one peep from Tiffany. No, "Oh, Lisa :(". No, "Wasn't she beautiful?". Nothing. I found that interesting."

While Tiff & Lisa obviously knew each other, by no means would I consider them "friends" although w/all the "God Bless" that Tiff was pulling out of her ass, you'd think she could've said something about Lisa.

Yup. If I had been as close (and innocent) to the events of that night, and if I had even slightly known Lisa, there is no way that I could look at that picture and not get choked up and remark about the photo. Contrary to what someone else mentioned, I didn't put it there to screw with Tiffany. I was just struck by the up close pic and Lisa's beauty. It was afterwards that I noticed she (Tiff) didn't say a word.

I know this is crazy (Maytee kind of crazy) but Lisa has a look on her face in that pic that feels like she's saying, "You're ass is grass and you WILL be caught". Were I involved in her demise, and I looked at that photo, I would find that very unsettling.

while i would have expected tiff to say SOMETHING after seeing the picture about lisa if they truly were friends, i think from what we "know" about tiff... expecting tears and the sharing of heartfelt emotions on here is a little much. i'm not making excuses for her but she seems like she's lived a hard life and is probably pretty "numb" to stuff like that. i think she at least thinks she's too badass to go blubbering to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

OH does a badass say GOD BLESS alot? just wondering

That all happened before I was ever on this forum, but I wish someone would've asked her what she thought about and how long she's known Lisa. I think her response would've been interesting, even if it was lies.

Not saying I know how long they have been friends but another poster remarks that they seem to be "FACEBOOK Friends" only since Jan 22.....I don't think they were close "ms t and LS" and it could explain the lack of sentiment "ms t" has been accused of when answering question on this forum the other day. Here is that post:

(02-09-2011 11:58 AM)angeleyes81 Wrote: just wanted to say I have enjoyed watching what everyone has to say .. I actually didn't know about this until I glanced at it at my moms house on NG.. ever since then I have been very interested on how this will all pan out! I looked at ms t facebook and did anyone notice she had only become friends with LS around the 22nd of Jan?
(02-20-2011, 10:05 PM)Spalding Wrote:

Why wouldn't she have made sure her accomplices were out of the house first? A simple phone call would be all that would have been required.

Phone calls are tracable. Two hours is enough time for the intruders to go in and do what they need to do. Maybe they had a two hour time agreement before she was supposed to start calling anyone as a concerned friend.
(02-20-2011, 10:02 PM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:34 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: I have to wonder how compromised the crime scene is being as they were found and things were moved a bit by the father.

Yes, I have thought of that too. Didn't he try and revive Johnny? You've got to place someone/move them in a certain way if you are about to give CPR to them.....

As I recall, he was going to try to revive him but when he touched his face it was stiff & cold so he moved over to Lisa & ripped open her bag & she was also stiff & cold plus she had the blood around her head/face contained in the bag.
(02-20-2011, 10:05 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:

Can you elaborate more? Maybe my brain is getting fried but I don't understand if you're implying that he tried to cover up something by removing evidence, or that the evidence was removed innocently?

Could be either.
(02-20-2011, 10:09 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

Could be either.

Why?
(02-20-2011, 10:03 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: She gave her friends two hours before calling a girl friend. And she did that to give herself an alabi and seem like a caring, concerned of Lisa's and Johnny's.

I agree. The perps had 2 hours in which they knew they wouldn't be disturbed, and if the call had been as Tiffany described, she would at least have checked it out herself or raised the alarm sooner. Even if she didn't want to call 911 because there were drugs there, she'd have called some of their friends.
TW must have really been grief stricken over her friend's death......Here is a post from one of her "gangsta bitches" on Feb 3 - "picked up my girl tiff n her luv a.p n we went to tha mall n bought sum more shyt man it feels good to spoil myself" Wonder if TW and her love recently came into some cash? hmmmmmmm

I do not think she waited two hours.

NO! like if lisa had no clothes on to cover her up
(02-20-2011, 09:57 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:52 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:44 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

Yes and do go on....I think that is entirely possible....If you are a perp try not to get caught, so dont leave finger prints and dont use you own phone....I think the possibility of JCs phone being used in this way should be seriouly considered. So any call between that phone and another COULD have an innocent explaination. But the party on the oter phone would have to create a false report and go to the elaboration of that falsehood to include others (police and innocent family of the victims) in the scheme.

But this is impossible because non of these players would ever lie to police or be arrested for lying to police.....

And you need experience at being a liar to feel comfortable acting in this manner and to pull this off.

lol.........We may be giving these thugs way too much credit. Im not sure they are smart enough to pull off the perfect crime, but then again It sounds like the whole crew has had plenty of experience to perfect it.

I do not think this crew is an intelligent one.

I do think they had alot of favorable coincidental circumstances that night, such as LE not kicking in the door the first time, neighbors not seeing or hearing anything, Johnny not being able to dial 911, etc.

Basically, they got lucky.

I am confident that their luck will run out.

Someone will come forward and whoever does it first will receive some immunity from prosecution and if any charges, lesser charges.

Now...let's see who the smartest in the crew is, the one who comes forward first.

You got that right. I just hope it happens soon. People are on edge here. This was the main factor in my descision that its time for me to purchase a
gun. We also have a woman that has been missing for a month now. Its getting scary.

I thought somebody had said that wasnt true that the TV and lights were on the first time the cops were there? Does anybody know if thats true or not?
(02-20-2011, 10:08 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.

Phone calls are tracable. Two hours is enough time for the intruders to go in and do what they need to do. Maybe they had a two hour time agreement before she was supposed to start calling anyone as a concerned friend.

But remember, she did call Johnny's and Lisa's phones during that period, so she could have known what was happening. And they could have called her when they left using another phone.
(02-20-2011, 10:17 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:

I thought somebody had said that wasnt true that the TV and lights were on the first time the cops were there? Does anybody know if thats true or not?

per Tiffanys testimony here the other night, there wasn't a TV or any lights on with the exception oh a hall/stairway light. She was reportedly the 1st on scene before any LE was involved. Take that for what it's worth, if you believe her story.
(02-20-2011, 10:13 PM)PURPLECATS Wrote: NO! like if lisa had no clothes on to cover her up

Good point - a parent might very well do something like that.
I wish I had asked TW to explain to us what this means in plain English:

"… im a down ass bytch n i ryde 4 my niggas n bytchs......"

What does that phrase actually mean?
What did she intend it to mean, especially the "…i ryde 4…"

Does it have to do with selling drugs?
Does it mean we stick together and are loyal and don't snitch?
(02-20-2011, 10:05 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

Again... I pose the question... what would Maytee or John Sr. stand to gain by setting up or concealing the murder of their child?

Me thinks, nothing. If anything was removed it might have been something symbolic that conveyed a message. Something that the finder may want to keep to themselves because "they can settle the score more efficiently than the police would"..I doubt that.....But I do agree with the possibility some others here have stated that the harm came to JC as some type of hate directed towards his parents. Its a terrible price to pay if someone is willing to do that to someone your children that you so dearly love to just to hurt you. This has got to be an immensely big heart break to all the family members who love and miss JC and LS.