Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Wasn't there a big time span between when the cops left the 2nd time and when 911 was called the 3rd time (after the bodies were found)? What were Maytee & crew doing during this time? Just hanging out in the cold?

What if they really did see the bodies in the basement and they moved them upstairs to the kitchen before calling 911? I'm just throwing it out there, I have no idea why they'd do this.
(02-21-2011, 02:52 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Wasn't there a big time span between when the cops left the 2nd time and when 911 was called the 3rd time (after the bodies were found)? What were Maytee & crew doing during this time? Just hanging out in the cold?

What if they really did see the bodies in the basement and they moved them upstairs to the kitchen before calling 911? I'm just throwing it out there, I have no idea why they'd do this.

I believe the 2nd call to 911 was a little after 2 am. The police was there for about 36 mins. So I would say that gives about an 1 hr or so. That's just my rough estimate. You do make a very interesting point.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-20-2011, 09:59 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.
Another poster said that the killers may have still been in the house the first time the cops came by because the lights and TV were on. If this is true, doesn't that mean that Tiffany is NOT involved because she is the one who initially kicked off the flurry of 911 calls? She would not have jump-started the process if her cohorts were still in the house.

that is interesting
I am new here and not sure how to use a forum, has never done in my life.
(02-21-2011, 03:12 AM)Deja Wrote: I am new here and not sure how to use a forum, has never done in my life.

Hello! Smiley_emoticons_smile
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-21-2011, 03:07 AM)notsure Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.
Another poster said that the killers may have still been in the house the first time the cops came by because the lights and TV were on. If this is true, doesn't that mean that Tiffany is NOT involved because she is the one who initially kicked off the flurry of 911 calls? She would not have jump-started the process if her cohorts were still in the house.

that is interesting

This is perhaps the reason there was no tracks in the snow? Because the first time the cops came, there were still in the house.

(02-21-2011, 02:52 AM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Wasn't there a big time span between when the cops left the 2nd time and when 911 was called the 3rd time (after the bodies were found)? What were Maytee & crew doing during this time? Just hanging out in the cold?

first 911 call at 1:21 a.m. Jan. 31.

second call to 911 at 2:07 a.m., The Sheriff was dispatched on the 2nd 911 call at 2:06 a.m., they stayed at the house approx.
36 minutes, assuming the sheriff's left at approx. 2:42 a.m.

The 3rd 911 call, when they found them, came at 3:50 a.m.

I believe the 3rd 911 was placed immediately following the discovery of the bodies by JC dad.
Hello. I might make mistakes, please just correct me.
(02-21-2011, 03:17 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

first 911 call at 1:21 a.m. Jan. 31.

second call to 911 at 2:07 a.m., The Sheriff was dispatched on the 2nd 911 call at 2:06 a.m., they stayed at the house approx.
36 minutes, assuming the sheriff's left at approx. 2:42 a.m.

The 3rd 911 call, when they found them, came at 3:50 a.m.

I believe the 3rd 911 was placed immediately following the discovery of the bodies by JC dad.

Thanks ZERO
(02-21-2011, 03:15 AM)Deja Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 03:07 AM)notsure Wrote:

that is interesting

This is perhaps the reason there was no tracks in the snow? Because the first time the cops came, there were still in the house.

The driveway was clear and it hadn't snowed again. That's why there was no tracks.
I believe they were long dead by the time of the first 911 call.
(02-21-2011, 03:17 AM)Deja Wrote: Hello. I might make mistakes, please just correct me.

You're doing fine.....Smiley_emoticons_smile

In addition to the times of the 3 - 911 calls posted earlier I have tried to find an answer to your question of what the respective players were doing inbetween the second and 3rd calls. Tw says the police told her to go home. and she indicates that she left. I can find no information about JCs parents except that some neighbors heard loud crying relative to this gruesome discovery and that would have put it beyond your question's time frame. That being where they were after 2nd call but before third call. Sorry.

TW is quoted here:
(02-16-2011 08:28 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
i left while the police were ther this was the first time his dad was there.the police said to go they didnt see nothing wrong.i guess johnnys dad went back and kicked the door in.i was not there
(02-20-2011, 09:17 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 07:48 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: As far as the key they found under Lisa. That could have been the house key everybody says they keep in a box outside the door in the garage. Maybe the perps hiding on the side of the garage when JC and LS came home they opened the garage door to pull in and the perps ran in right behind them. Its one of the things cops tell you to beware of when your coming home at night. They could have demanded LS unlock the door that could be why the key was brought into the house and found under her body. Just a theory.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

maybe the killers knew about the key and brought it inside to insure that nobody came in during the act, this is assuming it was the house key. I dont think it was a house key due to the number on it JMO
(02-20-2011, 10:22 PM)Methusala Wrote: I wish I had asked TW to explain to us what this means in plain English:

"… im a down ass bytch n i ryde 4 my niggas n bytchs......"

What does that phrase actually mean?
What did she intend it to mean, especially the "…i ryde 4…"

Does it have to do with selling drugs?
Does it mean we stick together and are loyal and don't snitch?

i know "ride or die" refers to sticking around no matter how bad times are and not being a snitch. and if u snitch you die
(02-21-2011, 03:55 AM)KarmaK Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:22 PM)Methusala Wrote: I wish I had asked TW to explain to us what this means in plain English:

i know "ride or die" refers to sticking around no matter how bad times are and not being a snitch. and if u snitch you die

IS there a date she wrote that?
(02-21-2011, 04:02 AM)doing40thisyear Wrote: IS there a date she wrote that?
The last time she changed her "About Me" was Jan. 23rd. I can't discern whether that text was added on that date or if it existed prior to that date.
Come on people, look at the posts from people who have direct insight into the case, which if you don't catch the fact almost every single detail that's been posted has been accounted for, then I suggest going back through EVERY single thread... combined with the evidence at hand and the dissaociation b/w the two families and the fact the FBI are involved, given the most recent news regarding whine invastions resulting from drug deals gone bad and revenge type killings...impo, this case is far from being resolved but impo, the motive behind it is there, but finding the perps involved may never be resolved. As I've stated all along, I think the "key" lies in the hands of four people, all of which have more street knowledge than common sense, which is much more beneficial when dealing with a crime of this nature. Let's not discount the details that impo clearly hold credence with the facts and overall insight to the details of the crime.

Obviously most of the information has not been reported by LE and it's not going to be until all the ducks are in a row...remember if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

So let's review...and we're all adults and capable of going back through threads, so not going to specifically reference them unless requested by LC or Dutchess...and please note this is my solely my opinion...

- Maytee's husband was reportedly busted driving a truck load of herion, combined with the rumored info
- TW is a reported heroin dealer
- Rumored Lisa's tongue had been cut in some fashion and
several references by Maytee in regards to tongue abuse on perps
- it's been posted neighbors recall seeing a white van at the strains house in the days leading up to the murders, followed by another post questioning why Maytee didn't drive the family van to the home in the night of the murders - ummm
- Maytee makes a point to mention a key in the garage that lots of people know about which is used to gain entrance to the home and ironically evidence was published by LW that a key was
found under the body of LS
- immediate reaction, rather over-reaction of Maytee to throw TW under the bus...suspicious at best and obvious derailment at most
- FINDING IT OKAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO RIDE IN THE CAR TO WITH THE PERSON WHO YOU CLAIM SET-UP THE MURDERS NOT 20 MIN LATER??
- there's a big fat reason why the two families are not in communication with each other and haven't been since the on-set
- if you had a good relationship with your family, you certainly don't need a FB page to try and express it!!

I could go on and on, but for the sake of the obvious being blatantly clear impo, the case is going to hit closer to home than we all would like to think.

-

and the reference to the tongue being cut out
-
(02-21-2011, 04:32 AM)curious Wrote: whine invastions
What are "whine invastions"?

(02-21-2011, 04:32 AM)curious Wrote: a white van at the strains house
"Straub's"?

(02-21-2011, 04:32 AM)curious Wrote: I could go on and on, but for the sake of the obvious being blatantly clear impo, the case is going to hit closer to home than we all would like to think.
I think you are trying to say that family is involved, but your words are more cryptic than clear IMO.

(02-21-2011, 04:32 AM)curious Wrote: and the reference to the tongue being cut out
Is this a statement?

(02-21-2011, 03:55 AM)KarmaK Wrote:

could it mean : i am a no nonsense girl and i stick up for my girls and boys ?