Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-21-2011, 03:49 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Hi. This is my first comment but have been paying close attention to mock for about a week now and have been following the case since the next day of the murders. Just wanted to say pay attention to V.D. and B, the girlfriend of V.D. The alleged friends of Johnny, the ones he watched the pro bowl with. Pay attention to the crowd they hang with on FB. and the pics on FB. Pay attention to M.J. I know this gang on the 300 Western Blocc, or block as I like to spell it. It's a rough crowd in a rough hood. They don't play. If you read on M.J. FB wall around his C-day or B-day, birthday as I like to call it because I'm not a crip or any gang for that matter. Notice how V.D. tells M.J. on his FB wall happy C-day and to get a hold of him on some new digits cuz V.D. doesn't have a "fone" anymore. Weren't there more than one phone at the crime scene? I thought I heard of a phone on Johnnys body and phones strewn across the rooms at the crime scene. Just thought that was interesting.

Really interesting post! Glad you're here. Unfortunately, I am suddenly so tired that I have to go lie down and take a nap because I was up all night on the freaking computer!!!

Back in a while my niggaz .....
(02-21-2011, 06:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: some need help with quote function. Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://mockforums.net/thread-4825.html

Notworthy lol
(02-21-2011, 06:11 PM)DCTim Wrote: Oh yeah.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that read the "legal killing" comment. I'm quite sure the same comment made reference to plastic bags too.

Just realized that both of us have him confused him with ML from 475 Entertainment....
(02-21-2011, 06:18 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 06:16 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Gangs have money. They have computers. Gangs love so show success by showing money guns clothes. Facebook is huge. What better way to flaunt your valuables. cars, money, guns, girls.

How about Jobs. haha

LMFAO - So True! Off Topic---->This weather fucking sucks!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-21-2011, 06:22 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 06:16 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Gangs have money. They have computers. Gangs love so show success by showing money guns clothes. Facebook is huge. What better way to flaunt your valuables. cars, money, guns, girls.

How about Jobs. haha

LMFAO - So True! Off Topic---->This weather fucking sucks!

CLOTHES? CLOTHES? SHOW OFF THEIR CLOTHES?
They look like they need to give them to the Salvation Army or
some thrift store. They all look so very weirdly dressed.
Like in movies of NY and SF hoods thee years ago. YUK.

I'll never "get" why they think that is cool. I don't respect that bullshit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

How about Jobs. haha
jobs are u kidding -- they like easy money ! lol when the average people struggle to put food on the table and a roof over their heads - it drives me crazy to drive a 11 year old van and see a young thug driving a escalade etc !
I agree!
(02-21-2011, 06:34 PM)cjcisneros Wrote:

How about Jobs. haha
jobs are u kidding -- they like easy money ! lol when the average people struggle to put food on the table and a roof over their heads - it drives me crazy to drive a 11 year old van and see a young thug driving a escalade etc !

You work to put it on the table and they come in and take it when your gone. Sad

I've been reading some transcripts. How does the male caller know this was planned & "they" went to the house with tape & bags?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Whoever did do this...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Needs to pay!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... they planned it. They planned it because they went to that house with tape and bags. I hope and pray the cops find them before I do!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-21-2011, 06:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've been reading some transcripts. How does the male caller know this was planned & "they" went to the house with tape & bags?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... they planned it. They planned it because they went to that house with tape and bags. I hope and pray the cops find them before I do!
i take it there is no new news?.

I work with juvenile offenders. Most are affiliated with one gang or another. I feel for the kids I work with. And it took some adjusting on my part to gain their respect. Once that got cleared up, I found many, many of them in need of a fucking break. Someone to listen to them without judgment. I have been doing this for about 5 years now. Some have graduated to adult detention and more than a few of them are locked up for murder Signs_173 and sensless.
(02-21-2011, 06:21 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 06:11 PM)DCTim Wrote: Oh yeah.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that read the "legal killing" comment. I'm quite sure the same comment made reference to plastic bags too.

Just realized that both of us have him confused him with ML from 475 Entertainment....

So, there is an M.J., M.Y., and M.L., in addition to a myriad of other people identified only by their initials? I understand not wanting to drag "innocents" through the mud, but this case is pretty tough to follow for all but a few insiders from the Toledo area.
If one were to sit down to write a murder mystery, the seven deadly
sins would be a good start for characterization. Seems like we have
a few of these in our cast of characters. Grin

* Lust – to have an intense desire or need: women,drugs,money,power,elitism
* Gluttony – excess in eating and drinking:Adding drugs here seems fair.
* Greed - excessive or reprehensible acquisitiveness: Add power and drugs.
* Laziness – disinclined to activity or exertion: not energetic or vigorous: “
* Wrath – strong vengeful anger or indignation: Add a group to agitate.
* Envy – painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage: “
* Pride - quality or state of being proud – inordinate self esteem:
you forgot adultery/fornication. 46 17

(02-21-2011, 07:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you forgot adultery/fornication. 46 17

I sure DID. How......could I have done that?
(02-21-2011, 05:55 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:48 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote: RIP Johnny Missing you like crazy i promise those evil demons will pay for wat they did to you n lisa those evil cowards will pay justice will prevail n karma will catch them they will not escape the wrath of god for wat they did ;,,,,(about an hour ago via iPhone

Tiffany Williams likes this.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch WOW

I do not think that is her. It is a brand new account.

Regarding the TW acct.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002104490426

My Niggaz
salez
Pushin the white
makin more babiez
Activities and Interests
Other
RIP Johnny, Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
Basic Information
About Tiffany pimpin fo my hos suckin my bros pushin babies out like nobodys bidness
Sex Female

Definitely someone trying to be funny.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(02-21-2011, 06:34 PM)cjcisneros Wrote:

How about Jobs. haha

You might be driving an 11 year old van, but you still have a soul!
(02-21-2011, 06:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That was JC's father, I heard him say that again.
(02-21-2011, 07:18 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:55 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:48 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 05:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote: RIP Johnny Missing you like crazy i promise those evil demons will pay for wat they did to you n lisa those evil cowards will pay justice will prevail n karma will catch them they will not escape the wrath of god for wat they did ;,,,,(about an hour ago via iPhone

Tiffany Williams likes this.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch WOW

I do not think that is her. It is a brand new account.

Regarding the TW acct.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002104490426

My Niggaz
salez
Pushin the white
makin more babiez
Activities and Interests
Other
RIP Johnny, Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
Basic Information
About Tiffany pimpin fo my hos suckin my bros pushin babies out like nobodys bidness
Sex Female

Definitely someone trying to be funny.

You got to admit it is kind of funny, but it might get them going Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch