Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 02:26 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this guy was in pics with Tiff.

I thought the same thing! And the minor was in that picture too!
(02-23-2011, 02:23 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:16 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:04 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 10:56 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 10:52 PM)Adub Wrote: For what?

And really. Who says that the Straubs house has a basement?

Maytee told the 911 dispatcher, her son was tied up in the basement. Also, another "local" poster said there was a basement, where the pool table is. That's all I've heard of a basement

Go here and type in Lisa's address (according to 911 call). There IS a basement. You can actually see a sketch of the entire property. http://maps.co.lucas.oh.us/areis/areis.asp
:O

I know the address, but I couldn't pull anything up ???? what am I doing wrong?

Make sure you are searching by address. (I think under the data tab). You could just try typing the name of the road and then will be provided with all of the property owners on the street. Look in the list for the Straubs and click there. THEN go back to the list on the left and click on structure sketch, or whatever it says, in that list of options.

thank you very much! I got it this time
(02-23-2011, 02:29 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:26 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this guy was in pics with Tiff.

Ditto, I also thought that was the same kid

They have the same first name too! J.
(02-23-2011, 02:23 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:19 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Those kids are white bread Americans. They don't look any different than me & my friends at that age. I wonder how she hooked up with a jailbird from the wrong side of the tracks.

That's actually really common. I grew up in a not so great neighborhood in Toledo & when I was a teenager the teenage guys in my neighborhood were always running around with the girls from the "burbs" I guess the girls felt cool hanging around in a bad neighborhood with "tough" thug wannabe guys & the guys liked hanging out with the burb girls because they had money to buy booze & good drugs & they always had a car of their own or their parents car.

In one of the pictures in that album there are 4 guys & the caption says "The south boys (or guys) hahaha" The south being the south end of Toledo where Johnny was from. One of the guys is wearing a Bowsher shirt. That's the school Johnny went to. They all intermingle.

by the date these pics were added to the FB page, it appears Johnny wasn't out of jail yet, OR had just been released very recently..

I saw that. However they had Bowsher boys there to party. Maybe she met Johnny thru one of these boys after he was released. My point was that it's not uncommon for girls like Lisa to hang out with guys from the wrong side of the tracks around here.
(02-23-2011, 02:32 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:

They have the same first name too! J.

There's a pic of J and T together, and T is the same T on VD's page. Still checking to see who else he is friends with.
Picture titled: In this photo:
The boys from the south haha..

and 2 of them I have seen before in a picture withTiffany.
VD's girlfriend's friends, the one that was with JC right before he picked up LS.

:

(02-23-2011, 01:35 PM)broke331 Wrote: And as far as punch holes in the walls,who in the hell would put a safe in the wall, drywall over it. How would they get to it.

I guess it's possible Johnny told people there was a sweet safe hidden behind a wall ?? ya know, to make it seem more 'cool' ???
SAFE. What if the person who mentioned safe had really heard
"safety deposit box" and did not know the difference. OMG
(02-23-2011, 01:39 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:35 PM)broke331 Wrote: And as far as punch holes in the walls,who in the hell would put a safe in the wall, drywall over it. How would they get to it.

Good point. Why also would anybody keep $100k in cash at their house?

Bookies would do that ... just sayin
(02-23-2011, 02:41 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Picture titled: In this photo:
The boys from the south haha..

and 2 of them I have seen before in Tiffany's friends

:
on the boat
J the second guy
C on the end with his hand over his mouth

YEP, so far at least 2 of them, both are in the picture with T and minor.
(02-23-2011, 01:42 PM)curious Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 12:48 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I think they punched holes in the wall because this was what was quoted:
"There is a kitchen with an island and an open eating area that went into an open family room," he told the Blade. "That was not ransacked, but you could tell there was a fight that ensued there. Plants were knocked over. Things were broken and knocked over, but upstairs, Mary Beth and Jeff's room was ransacked to the point where it looked like a TV show. All the drawers were out, and they had punched holes in the walk-in closet looking for a safe that never existed. There was no safe."

How did the uncle come to the conclusion the perps were looking for a safe...was it from rumors that JC told people about there being a safe combined with holes being "punched" in the walls, presumedly by one's fist given the terminology used? IDK it seems like there's more insight to that claim, of which the public has not been made aware...

you could be right, but I'm thinking LE talked to people, very early on that told them Johnny bragged about a safe ??? I don't know.

Those kids are white bread Americans. They don't look any different than me & my friends at that age. I wonder how she hooked up with a jailbird from the wrong side of the tracks.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe thru a couple of 'wannabe' thugs... some of those guys in the pics were throwin gang signs, I'd seen in some other pictures.

I am wondering if some of these pics were taken inside Lisa's parents house. The stairs by the front door makes me wonder. (referring back to what tw said about the stairs is right there when you walk in)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(02-23-2011, 02:51 PM)Jane Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe thru a couple of 'wannabe' thugs... some of those guys in the pics were throwin gang signs, I'd seen in some other pictures.

There are at least 2 people in those pictures that are IN PICTURES WITH TIFFANY AND HER GANG...
I want to try and pull up the rap sheet on someone , does anyone know how, please
(02-23-2011, 02:54 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote: I want to try and pull up the rap sheet on someone , does anyone know how, please

www.tmc-clerk.com
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."

I don't know what to think anymore.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-23-2011, 02:54 PM)DickTracy Wrote:

I am wondering if some of these pics were taken inside Lisa's parents house. The stairs by the front door makes me wonder. (referring back to what tw said about the stairs is right there when you walk in)

I don't think so. When you look at the front of the house, there isn't a window that close to the front door.
(02-23-2011, 02:54 PM)DickTracy Wrote:

I think under one of the captions it says they were at a cottage, makes sense with the boat pictures. In the same album another caption says they moved the party back to Toledo