Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 03:02 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:54 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:29 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:26 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this guy was in pics with Tiff.

I thought the same thing! And the minor was in that picture too!

I am wondering if some of these pics were taken inside Lisa's parents house. The stairs by the front door makes me wonder. (referring back to what tw said about the stairs is right there when you walk in)

I don't think so. When you look at the front of the house, there isn't a window that close to the front door.

Also, one of the pics caption is "Lisa and Sarah at the cottage". Same night she had on the Don't mess with Texas shirt.
(02-23-2011, 03:05 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:54 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:29 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:26 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this guy was in pics with Tiff.

I thought the same thing! And the minor was in that picture too!

I am wondering if some of these pics were taken inside Lisa's parents house. The stairs by the front door makes me wonder. (referring back to what tw said about the stairs is right there when you walk in)

I think under one of the captions it says they were at a cottage, makes sense with the boat pictures. In the same album another caption says they moved the party back to Toledo

Smiley_emoticons_razz I guess we were thinking the same thing..

(02-23-2011, 03:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know what to think anymore.

Duchess I have a picture of Tiffany that proves she knew at least 2 of these guys at the party with Lisa can I post it here?
(02-23-2011, 01:15 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 12:27 AM)curious Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:14 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: I agree with Lady Cop and whoever else said it on here...

Johnny and Lisa pulled the car into the garage and left the garage door open, since they figured they would be leaving soon.

Johnny and Lisa were on the phone with Tiffany when Johnny said he was walking out the kitchen door that connects to the garage, along come the intruders.

The altercation takes place immediately in the kitchen and they are killed. If this is what happened, then they were killed as soon as the intruders came in, which means this is not a "robbery gone bad".

You're leaving out one "key" element...central security documents...IMO means the perps were already in the house

if thats the case, johnny said were just walking out the door. well she thought they were getting out , so she trys to stall them, just my scenario.

From what Tiffany said, in here, last week, (or was it the week before?) she said she had called Johnny back to tell him she was running to the store, & if she's not there, to just come on in ... IF that's what was really said, then it wasn't like she was stalling him. She claims she didn't tell him to wait, before coming, but instead come on, but if I'm not here, just come on in .... another thing, no one seems to know, is WHO called WHO??? Do we know for a fact that Tiffany called Johnny? Why couldn't it have been Johnny that called Tiffany, on that 11 pm'ish phone call ??? Telling her we're on our way, etc ....

(02-23-2011, 03:18 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:

Duchess I have a picture of Tiffany that proves she knew at least 2 of these guys at the party with Lisa can I post it here?

I tried to slip the J guys last name past LC last night. But evidently she caught me Notworthy

I don't think it would be a problem, they can always delete it. The only reason I think there COULD be a problem is because the minor is in the pic. Don't know if that matters..

you & me both!
(02-23-2011, 03:18 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Duchess I have a picture of Tiffany that proves she knew at least 2 of these guys at the party with Lisa can I post it here?

Does LC let you post them in here?

Hahahaha! Sounds like a babysitter.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-23-2011, 03:21 PM)Adub Wrote:

I tried to slip the J guys last name past LC last night. But evidently she caught me Notworthy

Yeah she got me too, and now it's not only 1 guy but 2, J and C.

is it a pic SHE put out in public? then yes post it. just do not name the minor. Smiley_emoticons_razz

miscreants:

hahahaha nothing gets by me! watch out for the taser! hah

(02-23-2011, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 03:18 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Duchess I have a picture of Tiffany that proves she knew at least 2 of these guys at the party with Lisa can I post it here?

Does LC let you post them in here?

Hahahaha! Sounds like a babysitter.

Sometimes
(02-23-2011, 03:25 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 03:21 PM)Adub Wrote:

And TS, he is in the pic with J. He isn't friends with TW, but he is friends with a couple other people that have been talked about.
(02-23-2011, 03:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

is it a pic SHE put out in public? then yes post it. just do not name the minor. Smiley_emoticons_razz miscreants:

hahahaha nothing gets by me! watch out for the taser! hah

I wouldn't...
(02-23-2011, 01:35 PM)broke331 Wrote: And as far as punch holes in the walls,who in the hell would put a safe in the wall, drywall over it. How would they get to it.

same thing i said!115
This picture is recent not like the boat/cottage picture they seem older.

Here are the people:
TIFFANY-GUY ON TOP WITH BLUE HAT IS C ALSO IN BOAT PICTURE- GUY HOLDING BEER IS VD JOHNNY'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND, GIRL BLONDE IS VD'S GIRLFRIEND (who says she was with Johnny,Probowl, before he picked up Lisa), GUY IN FRONT W BROWN HAT IS J ALSO ON BOAT AT COTTAGE WITH LISA.

Click to make larger:

(02-23-2011, 01:39 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:35 PM)broke331 Wrote: And as far as punch holes in the walls,who in the hell would put a safe in the wall, drywall over it. How would they get to it.

Good point. Why also would anybody keep $100k in cash at their house?

my good friends mother in law passed away and when they went to clean out her apartment they found 90,000 in cash in her closet. they also found a hand gun under her mattress. she was in her 80s. her family was shocked. pleasantly shocked.
LadyCop do I need to change anything?
JC and LS Case Open Discussion
‎[TC] DISCUSSION: For those of you who are unaware, there is a discussion occurring on our page which can be reached by clicking on "Discussions" appearing just below our page profile picture, the activity log on this wall or the link below this post:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=19...&topic=304
www.facebook.com
7 minutes ago · Like · · Share

How pathetic. Sorry, I was gonna post it on the Nazi page, but couldn't find it.
(02-23-2011, 03:33 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: LadyCop do I need to change anything?

i don't think so. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(02-23-2011, 03:35 PM)trixie Wrote: JC and LS Case Open Discussion
‎[TC] DISCUSSION: For those of you who are unaware, there is a discussion occurring on our page which can be reached by clicking on "Discussions" appearing just below our page profile picture, the activity log on this wall or the link below this post:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=19...&topic=304
www.facebook.com
7 minutes ago · Like · · Share

How pathetic. Sorry, I was gonna post it on the Nazi page, but couldn't find it.

FUCK THAT NAZI!