Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 07:58 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: morning briefing. PolicePolicePolice

hello crimefighters~~happy wednesday!

let's hope today brings some news in this case.

i am about to steel myself with a cuppa tea Compcoff

have a lovely day wherever you are~~ Awink

Awww! I love Lady Cop!

I'm back and have so much to catch up on here...Smiley_emoticons_shocked
(02-23-2011, 05:31 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 10:46 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 06:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 11:35 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Would she wear pink and black interband pants?? And what are they anyway?

They sound like yoga pants to me. Victoria's Secret sells some & they are cute enough to wear out.

That's what they sound like to me too. The pants that have a high waist that you fold over. Like these:

I agree that that's what they were.

BTW, where did you find those? I have some and want another pair but can't find them.

Duchess,

That would make perfect sense and I could see Lisa wearing something like that around those people without getting beat up...

You are a genius!
(02-22-2011, 11:35 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Would she wear pink and black interband pants?? And what are they anyway?

They sound like yoga pants to me. Victoria's Secret sells some & they are cute enough to wear out.

That's what they sound like to me too. The pants that have a high waist that you fold over. Like these:

BTW, where did you find those? I have some and want another pair but can't find them.

Victoria's Secret sells them
You've been talking a bit about Maytee on here today.

Here's my two cents (if you want four, just ask), I do not believe she is involved, for many reasons.

I think the Cuban drug lord theory is too far fetched and if they really wanted to hurt Maytee, her two younger boys would be easier to kill.
oh and here's another thought that has popped into my head...
and yes I have read through all but 30 pages here... I'm just getting overwhelmed with info I suppose... Aside from what Tiffany has said (since MOST of us don't believe her anyway) do we have any other confirmation that JC/LS were even going to pick her up. we have no confirmation, other than self report, that there were even ANY phone calls back and forth between them. She could be totally lieing about this and completely misleading the events of the night from the get-go.

ok, one last thought...we don't know WHAT was stolen from the house that night. because obviously the police didn't seize it with the search warrant. ha! Smiley_emoticons_fies
so maybe there was a SHITLOAD of drugs that were taken and the robbers/killers/pieces of shit criminals came for drugs and TOOK the drugs. just a thought.
(02-23-2011, 05:38 PM)Jane Wrote:

Hello, Jane.
I see my buddy is on here now, too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(02-23-2011, 05:33 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:58 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: morning briefing. PolicePolicePolice

hello crimefighters~~happy wednesday!

let's hope today brings some news in this case.

i am about to steel myself with a cuppa tea Compcoff

have a lovely day wherever you are~~ Awink

Awww! I love Lady Cop!

I'm back and have so much to catch up on here...Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Love3

(02-23-2011, 05:15 PM)lou1975 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:13 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:12 PM)lou1975 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:06 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:01 PM)lou1975 Wrote: just went to like your comment and whoooosh, it was gone the Twat

I can still see the comment.

it does not let you like the comments, so I liked it in my own way Oops
You will be next on the BANwagon!!
I have asked how long until I get banned tho.. Signs_173
Banned
(02-23-2011, 11:45 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:39 AM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:24 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: So, these Interband pants got me thinking....this is Ohio...who calls them Interband? Why not Yoga pants? I never even heard the two toned colors being called Interband before and I'm quite the clothes whore. So, I did a little more research because I thought that word "Interband" was too complicated for just two different color yoga pants.

There is a store called "Interband" out of Largo, Florida. It is a leather apparel store. Could it be that they are Interband pants because the tag on them says "Interband" and she ordered/bought them from an Interband store?? AND, didn't somone say that those vacation pictures were from Florida?

Just throwing that out there.

this certainly could be... BUT i think we may be worrying too much about the pants and what they are and what they should be called etc. while i could be very wrong, i'm don't think it's relevant. my guess is that they are pants such as the yoga pants someone posted a picture of and someone just threw some random made up term for the name of pants.
this sweater is described as:
"korean style interband high collar sweater"
(i believe because of the varied bands of color... hope this picture works)
[Image: gallery.php?id=1115759]

I completely agree that it's neither here nor there what the pants look like etc however, the way they describe the pants being underneath her head opposed to around her neck or just simply next to her, makes me wonder if somehow someone placing the pants under her head was a sign of compassion in some way..or to make a statement. I know it sounds stupid that somone would show compassion if they had tortured her but the wording of how the pants were placed is just weird to me... under her head...

Once again, the people who killed Johnny and Lisa are PSYCHOPATHS. Stone cold killers, and sadistic on top of that.

Someone either tried to strangle her with the pants or they were there because she was getting dressed and they were dropped in the attack.
Have other crime investigations been this quiet?
Is there any way we would know if information was taken to a Grand Jury?
Are there any rumors/speculations new in the Toledo area? or at least common ones?
And it is positive that Johnny dealt drugs?
(02-23-2011, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: or she's slick. being purposely evasive, insinuating, coy and fishing. that's the vibe i got when i saw it.

I haven't much cared for her since the interview where she declined to even entertain the thought it could have something to do with her son's criminal history & all eyes should have been on Lisa's background. I just don't like her attitude, period. *shrug* It is what it is & I'm quite aware it means nothing. I'm a snob, what can I say.

Notworthy I totally agree!
(02-23-2011, 05:41 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:38 PM)Jane Wrote:

Hello, Jane.
I see my buddy is on here now, too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(02-23-2011, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: or she's slick. being purposely evasive, insinuating, coy and fishing. that's the vibe i got when i saw it.

I haven't much cared for her since the interview where she declined to even entertain the thought it could have something to do with her son's criminal history & all eyes should have been on Lisa's background. I just don't like her attitude, period. *shrug* It is what it is & I'm quite aware it means nothing. I'm a snob, what can I say.

I don't like her either and she says some weird shit. She is weird.
I just can't wrap my mind around the thought that she could be directly involved in her son's murder.
Im pretty sure a stun gun would leave a mark. I think they came in with guns ordered the couple to lay down. Then taped them up. They (LS and JC) followed directions not thinking that they were going to kill them just rob them. Having a gun pointed at you or your girlfriends head would make you comply.
(02-23-2011, 05:56 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: I just can't wrap my mind around the thought that she could be directly involved in her son's murder.

I can't either...I just thinks she sucks as a parent/role model.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-23-2011, 05:58 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im pretty sure a stun gun would leave a mark. I think they came in with guns ordered the couple to lay down. Then taped them up. They (LS and JC) followed directions not thinking that they were going to kill them just rob them. Having a gun pointed at you or your girlfriends head would make you comply.

Sorry this was to Broke331 " maybe they used a stun gun" I hit the reply button instead of the quote button
(02-23-2011, 05:48 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: And it is positive that Johnny dealt drugs?
Look up "teardrops" on this drug reference page: "teardrops - Dosage units of crack packaged in the cut-off corners of plastic bags".

Either Johnny dealt drugs, or the perps carried digital scales, cut-off corners and lighters in with them to the crime scene to divvy up a bit of crack after the murders.
(02-23-2011, 06:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:56 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: I just can't wrap my mind around the thought that she could be directly involved in her son's murder.

I can't either...I just thinks she sucks as a parent/role model.

Ditto, she is wackadoodle but she loved her son, and she would have traded places with him if she could. She's just one of those people that have diarrhea of the mouth, and don't think about what they say or who they hurt until it's already out there. Like she did with the remark she made about it being connected to Lisa and not her son....to me that was plain...mean. Especially to Lisa's family on national tv.
(02-23-2011, 06:05 PM)lawheeze Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:48 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: And it is positive that Johnny dealt drugs?
Look up "teardrops" on this drug reference page: "teardrops - Dosage units of crack packaged in the cut-off corners of plastic bags".

Either Johnny dealt drugs, or the perps carried digital scales, cut-off corners and lighters in with them to the crime scene to divvy up a bit of crack after the murders.

I agree with you on this one!
(02-23-2011, 01:14 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:00 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 12:58 PM)broke331 Wrote: Perhaps the bad guys had a stun gun.

Possible, but LE ain't sayin too much at all, OMG I wish they would! I have myself on every update email for this case on the web!

i'll have it before those day-late dollar-short alerts. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

FIRST PLACE I OPEN WHEN I TURN MY COMPUTER ON..M O C K!! Compcoff

My browser (Opera) provides a desktop with something called speed dial. Mock's on my speed dial.