Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 01:35 PM)broke331 Wrote: And as far as punch holes in the walls,who in the hell would put a safe in the wall, drywall over it. How would they get to it.

Yeah, I wondered about that, too. Safes are not behind drywall. What a weird place to be punching holes in walls, too - a bedroom walk in closet. That made me wonder if Lisa hid in that closet and there was a fight in there.
(02-23-2011, 04:31 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/23/young-...ohio-town/
Found this on AOL today they mention the murder of Johnny and Lisa towards the end.

Offtopic but I started a thread on this article. If anyone cares to read and voice your opinion, it will also be interesting to see the outcome of this story as well.

Browntabby, thanks for putting the link up.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
If LE is not going to say anything, I wish Unknown would. I enjoy when he joins us. I always have alot to think about after he posts.
(02-23-2011, 06:12 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 06:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:56 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: I just can't wrap my mind around the thought that she could be directly involved in her son's murder.

I can't either...I just thinks she sucks as a parent/role model.

Ditto, she is wackadoodle but she loved her son, and she would have traded places with him if she could. She's just one of those people that have diarrhea of the mouth, and don't think about what they say or who they hurt until it's already out there. Like she did with the remark she made about it being connected to Lisa and not her son....to me that was plain...mean. Especially to Lisa's family on national tv.
I think most mothers would be loathe to admit, esp on national tv, that their son was not an upstanding citizen in any way, esp in the ways her son wasnt. Im NOT one of those mothers, and have often mocked parents who see their kids through rose colored glasses, while there kids do everything but entertain satan himself under their noses.
What upsets me, besides the obvious slight to LS, whom she calls one of her angels and claims to love and miss everyday on her fb, is that in her refusal to discuss any real connections with the media, she has completely made herself a non-issue. How, after this, would any news media want any information from her since she so publically threw LS under the bus in order to protect her sons character, (or lack thereof).
It hinders getting the word out...esp since there arent really many family or friends willing to be televised, quoted or interviewed.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-23-2011, 06:16 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:14 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:00 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 12:58 PM)broke331 Wrote: Perhaps the bad guys had a stun gun.

Possible, but LE ain't sayin too much at all, OMG I wish they would! I have myself on every update email for this case on the web!

i'll have it before those day-late dollar-short alerts. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

FIRST PLACE I OPEN WHEN I TURN MY COMPUTER ON..M O C K!! Compcoff

My browser (Opera) provides a desktop with something called speed dial. Mock's on my speed dial.

Ive just left it open to where Ive left off reading and put my laptop on hibernate. Im a mess. LOL
About the safe. Somebody in an interview said something about some foreign money I think it was from Iraq. Do you think maybe they are saying there was no safe In hopes that the intruders will think its safe to cash in on whatever it is that was in the safe. Because if they were reporting that there was a safe missing then every pawn shop or buyer would be on the look out for the contents that were in the safe. Just a thought.
(02-23-2011, 05:33 PM)fabulous Wrote: WOW!!! Holy Hell!!!! I've been reading all day, I'm confused and whenI think I know something I don't !!! and I don't think I'm totally caught up yet...

I have some thoughts....
the key: does anyone think it's significant that LE released the numbers on that key..almost as if they were overdescribing the key? I'm not debating on what the key might have opened garage, safe, lock box, whatever, I know that's been debated and then redabated..I'm just thinking, LE has released very little information but describing then they describe the key in detail. could it be code for something? could it be a code to a confidential informant? could it be a way to get someone to see if they are lieing? could it be one of those details that LE throws out to bait somebody? just wondering....

Do you think it is possible someone may just want to break into Police
Headquarters and get that key????
(02-23-2011, 06:41 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:00 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Possible, but LE ain't sayin too much at all, OMG I wish they would! I have myself on every update email for this case on the web!

i'll have it before those day-late dollar-short alerts. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

My browser (Opera) provides a desktop with something called speed dial. Mock's on my speed dial.

Ive just left it open to where Ive left off reading and put my laptop on hibernate. Im a mess. LOL

i expect you guys to stay at Mock when this case is resolved! there will be others.

don't forget my little friend-----> Taser

hah

(02-23-2011, 06:48 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:33 PM)fabulous Wrote: WOW!!! Holy Hell!!!! I've been reading all day, I'm confused and whenI think I know something I don't !!! and I don't think I'm totally caught up yet...

I have some thoughts....
the key: does anyone think it's significant that LE released the numbers on that key..almost as if they were overdescribing the key? I'm not debating on what the key might have opened garage, safe, lock box, whatever, I know that's been debated and then redabated..I'm just thinking, LE has released very little information but describing then they describe the key in detail. could it be code for something? could it be a code to a confidential informant? could it be a way to get someone to see if they are lieing? could it be one of those details that LE throws out to bait somebody? just wondering....

Say what??
TC:

sure, then they could use insanity defense successfully.

(02-23-2011, 05:50 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: or she's slick. being purposely evasive, insinuating, coy and fishing. that's the vibe i got when i saw it.

I haven't much cared for her since the interview where she declined to even entertain the thought it could have something to do with her son's criminal history & all eyes should have been on Lisa's background. I just don't like her attitude, period. *shrug* It is what it is & I'm quite aware it means nothing. I'm a snob, what can I say.

Notworthy I totally agree!

Ditto!!!

I have some thoughts....

They did say alot about that key.
(02-23-2011, 06:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 06:41 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'll have it before those day-late dollar-short alerts. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i expect you guys to stay at Mock when this case is resolved! there will be others.

don't forget my little friend-----> Taser

hah

Would it be ok if I just pretended to leave after this...just to check out your lil friend? LOL
(02-23-2011, 05:48 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Have other crime investigations been this quiet?
Is there any way we would know if information was taken to a Grand Jury?
Are there any rumors/speculations new in the Toledo area? or at least common ones?
And it is positive that Johnny dealt drugs?
we knew george anthony was going in front of the grand jury to testify against casey.
(02-23-2011, 06:48 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

I have some thoughts....

You mentioned describing the key in detail. If it were a key to where there
is a big haul of something, I am just wondering how far someone would go
to get that key. Sort of a joke. Sorry.
(02-23-2011, 05:50 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: or she's slick. being purposely evasive, insinuating, coy and fishing. that's the vibe i got when i saw it.

I haven't much cared for her since the interview where she declined to even entertain the thought it could have something to do with her son's criminal history & all eyes should have been on Lisa's background. I just don't like her attitude, period. *shrug* It is what it is & I'm quite aware it means nothing. I'm a snob, what can I say.

Notworthy I totally agree!
i bet it meant some thing to lisas parents. probably why they turned their backs on maytee
Ive been reading for 2 days off and on from the beginning of this thread....from both ends....I have two browsers up. Im reading the realtime postings to keep up, and have finally made it to the 200's on my other browser.
I must say, Im VERY impressed with the super slueths that frequent MOCK.
And here I was thinking I was the only one who questioned everything
to the point of nuerotic. So glad to have found this place.
Its much more entertaining than Mafia Wars. Smiley_emoticons_smile
A benefit for Ms. Straub will be held Thursday, Feb. 24, at TGI Friday's, Bernath Parkway and Airport Highway. The benefit runs from 12-10 p.m. Money raised from the benefit will be donated to the reward fund. My Family will be attending, I'm hoping its a huge turn out. I want these FUCKERS caught! So PLEASEEEEE COME!
(02-23-2011, 07:07 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: A benefit for Ms. Straub will be held Thursday, Feb. 24, at TGI Friday's, Bernath Parkway and Airport Highway. The benefit runs from 12-10 p.m. Money raised from the benefit will be donated to the reward fund. My Family will be attending, I'm hoping its a huge turn out. I want these FUCKERS caught! So PLEASEEEEE COME!

I will be there more than likely!
(02-23-2011, 07:07 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: A benefit for Ms. Straub will be held Thursday, Feb. 24, at TGI Friday's, Bernath Parkway and Airport Highway. The benefit runs from 12-10 p.m. Money raised from the benefit will be donated to the reward fund. My Family will be attending, I'm hoping its a huge turn out. I want these FUCKERS caught! So PLEASEEEEE COME!

Yep, I plan on going!!!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."