Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 09:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Are you talking about the two photos that were in Tiffany's FB page, in a sort of dark room, a close up of four people (two guys and two girls, Bre & Tiff, I think)? I thought the guy on the left was AP (wearing a hat).

No, it's on BA's page in the "that other shit" photo album. 3rd pic.
(02-23-2011, 02:32 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:29 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:26 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this guy was in pics with Tiff.

I thought the same thing! And the minor was in that picture too!

They have the same first name too! J.

You think this horrific crime might cause of the parents of these kids to get a clue about who their daughters are hanging out with?
(02-16-2011, 03:43 PM)kfran Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 03:35 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: To the folks in the Toledo area-

Is anyone or group raising a "hue and a cry" against LE to solve this case?

Any editorials in print, on air or TV commenting on LE's apparent stalled investigation?

Or are you folks satisfied that things are progressing appropriately and this is "business as usual"?

I have the same questions. I guess I am so used to LE blabbing their mouths about every case lately that not hearing anything really makes one wonder what the hell is going on. Are the Toledo LE sitting around w/their feet on their desk eating donut & bacon sandwiches or are they actually working on this case???????????

They might be trying to catch up on the 492 pages on this forum.
THAT would make them genius cops. Sort of.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-23-2011, 08:57 PM)shitstorm Wrote: [quote='toledoarea' pid='133727' dateline='1298484970']
In these pictures, there is a kid wearing a rebels shirt. Rebels is the mascot for bowsher. Evidently they were springfield kids hanging around bowsher kids. Where did johnny go to high school? Bowsher. Percs and oxy's were extremely popular in the area around the time of the pictures. Still are. Maybe some of the guys in the pics bought percs from johnny. Johnny shows up at a party where lisa is to sell and do percs and wha-la. Johnny meets lisa. The pictures do show they like to have a good time. The pic where lisa is close to a guy with the hat on is lisa's sisters boyfriend by the way.

Percs and oxys are also extremely popular here in Spingfield too. Along with adderall, ex, weed, heroin, coke, and anything they can find in their mamas medicine cabinet. I was talking to a friend of mine's daughter who is a Sophmore at Springfield, she was telling me she could get anything she wants. Right here in Springfield. My kids have told me the same thing. Hell we have a carry out on the corner of Nabraska and Mcord that will sell minors alcohol. Im just saying this shit is everywhere. I cant believe just how many ppl that I know that are fucked up on the narcotics. These stupid ass Dr's pass the shit out like its candy. Then the shit trickles down to our kids. Its one big fucked up mess thats all I know. When I was a teen ager we had mostly weed, acid, rush and oh yeah my favorite Whippits (from the head shed) LMAO.

[ thanks to all of the multicultural bullshit.
[/quote]

I was looking a toledo schools and noticed that bowser high school covers from the toledo south side inner city all the way down to the really nice homes on the river across from the country club. looks like At one point the southside inner city had it's own school seperate from bowser but I'm guessing either it was closed to save money for the school board or as storm was saying all the south end was consolidated to bowser in an attempt to give the southend innercity kids a boost by being with the good kids of bowser. btw this isn't a race thing, (there are all races in both the inner city and the nice parts of town) its a values thing. the inner city values (as we have seen over and over on this thread) are far different from "white bread american" values.
I have been reading but not replying. Now I have to comment WTF is going on with these facebook fighting over the Justice for Johnny page and the Ban Justice for Johnny and Lisa page. Has that psycho Mai Thai or Maytee lost her frickin mind. She has definite control issues. It's all about her now. It is getting hard to have sympathy for her anymore. She always post her compter tears but I havent seen any more interviews with her tears. She should be on TV screaming for answers. Probably cant do that from her Blackberry. Dont mean to sound like a bitch.... Yea I do who am I fooling

[/quote]
Percs and oxys are also extremely popular here in Spingfield too. Along with adderall, ex, weed, heroin, coke, and anything they can find in their mamas medicine cabinet. I was talking to a friend of mine's daughter who is a Sophmore at Springfield, she was telling me she could get anything she wants. Right here in Springfield. My kids have told me the same thing. Hell we have a carry out on the corner of Nabraska and Mcord that will sell minors alcohol. Im just saying this shit is everywhere. I cant believe just how many ppl that I know that are fucked up on the narcotics. These stupid ass Dr's pass the shit out like its candy. Then the shit trickles down to our kids. Its one big fucked up mess thats all I know. When I was a teen ager we had mostly weed, acid, rush and oh yeah my favorite Whippits (from the head shed) LMAO.

[/quote]

I'm making an appointment tomorrow and getting my tubes tide...this shit is crazy!!!
How scared are the other kids? If they aren't scared, then
they know who did it and why, or at least that is my guess.
(02-23-2011, 08:57 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:16 PM)toledoarea Wrote: In these pictures, there is a kid wearing a rebels shirt. Rebels is the mascot for bowsher. Evidently they were springfield kids hanging around bowsher kids. Where did johnny go to high school? Bowsher. Percs and oxy's were extremely popular in the area around the time of the pictures. Still are. Maybe some of the guys in the pics bought percs from johnny. Johnny shows up at a party where lisa is to sell and do percs and wha-la. Johnny meets lisa. The pictures do show they like to have a good time. The pic where lisa is close to a guy with the hat on is lisa's sisters boyfriend by the way.

One of the pics with those stupid hand signs is captioned, "The boys from the south haha".

I'm thinking the 3 fingers are for the 3rd letter of the alphabet.

[/quote]

Did you notice what a nice looking bunch of kids these were but the subtle gangsta garbage present?
[/quote]

The only difference between Springfield kids and Bowsher kids. 1 Spingfield kids live in nice houses drive nice cars and nobody suspects them of being into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of them are and not even their parents know it.
(02-23-2011, 09:25 PM)concerned Wrote: I have been reading but not replying. Now I have to comment WTF is going on with these facebook fighting over the Justice for Johnny page and the Ban Justice for Johnny and Lisa page. Has that psycho Mai Thai or Maytee lost her frickin mind. She has definite control issues. It's all about her now. It is getting hard to have sympathy for her anymore. She always post her compter tears but I havent seen any more interviews with her tears. She should be on TV screaming for answers. Probably cant do that from her Blackberry. Dont mean to sound like a bitch.... Yea I do who am I fooling

Maybe it like a gangster territory thing, fasho.

(02-23-2011, 03:41 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Wow, I think it's crazy that these guys with Tiffany were also at a summer party with Lisa and friends, that is probably how Lisa and Johnny met, so this circle is much smaller than we think, or wider than we think, Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch , no wonder LE hasn't said anything, OMG.

You got that right. Mayberry is dead.
I went to St. Johns for a year then graduated from perrysburg. It's in both of those schools too. Then I did four years in the marines and there was a bunch of cholo's there too. Fa sho Fa reals Fa sho. Wake up America!
(02-23-2011, 09:20 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Hell we have a carry out on the corner of Nabraska and Mcord that will sell minors alcohol.

That is one of the scariest fucking carry-outs I have ever been to!!! So many creepers hanging out there.
and then for Trixie...theres always *ricockulous*...my personal favorite Smiley_emoticons_smile

[/quote]

Ok so we have rigoddamdiculous, gaurendamteee, ricockulous, anymore and were going to have to invent the MOCKtionary.

[/quote]

riMOCKulous. LOL
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

[/quote]

I'm making an appointment tomorrow and getting my tubes tide...this shit is crazy!!!

[/quote]

No Shit who wants to raise kids in this kind of shit.
Tiffany does!
... Springfield kids ... into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of them are and not even their parents know it.

[/quote]

I graduated from springfield 20 years ago. it sounds like a lot has changed. I now live in springfield district and have kids that are not even in pre-school. looks like private schools may be necessary. I'm not convinced that is ok either. just kids with more money. anybody got a good answer how to protect my children from this shit. I'm thinking cabin in the mountains, live off the land, off the grid. Or at least a small town in the middle of no where, where everyone knows everyone and your kids can't get away with shit. note, springfield schools got an excellent rating in some evaluation lately. I can't imagine all the kids at springfield are drug addicts destined for a ditch somewhere. I just want my kids to be nerdy unpopular that study hard and don't give a shit about being cool. no peers to give peer pressure. ramble and off topic. just a concerned parent getting worked up reading about what the future holds for my kids. is there anywhere safe to move in this country?
Well any kid with a concerned parent usually ends up okay and normal.
(02-23-2011, 04:12 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:10 PM)sharit Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:31 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:23 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:16 PM)Jane Wrote: I know the address, but I couldn't pull anything up ???? what am I doing wrong?

Make sure you are searching by address. (I think under the data tab). You could just try typing the name of the road and then will be provided with all of the property owners on the street. Look in the list for the Straubs and click there. THEN go back to the list on the left and click on structure sketch, or whatever it says, in that list of options.

thank you very much! I got it this time
from this document it appears there is no basement. says two story. main level and upstairs.

It looked like that to me as well.

There is a basement and a crawl space. It's right on the dwg. Don't think it has fuck all to do with anything, though.