Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Did you notice what a nice looking bunch of kids these were but the subtle gangsta garbage present?
[/quote]

The only difference between Springfield kids and Bowsher kids.
[/quote]

For the record, after seeing, reading and digesting this....the first time my sons come home with a hat on with a straight bill, pants hanging low enough to look like Dorf, and a vocabulary of a 18 month old....I am gonna knock their heads off!!!!! Should my daughter decide to date someone with the same dress code I will knock his head off and hers as well......jjjjjjjjjeeeeeeezzzzzz Nowhy
(02-23-2011, 09:38 PM)toledoarea Wrote: I went to St. Johns for a year then graduated from perrysburg. It's in both of those schools too. Then I did four years in the marines and there was a bunch of cholo's there too. Fa sho Fa reals Fa sho. Wake up America!

Thats what Im trying to say its everywhere. The only thing is these kids from the suburbs usualy dont have to rob to get their drug money they get it from their unsuspecting parent or steal it from them.
(02-23-2011, 09:39 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:20 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Hell we have a carry out on the corner of Nabraska and Mcord that will sell minors alcohol.

That is one of the scariest fucking carry-outs I have ever been to!!! So many creepers hanging out there.

I know I wont go their either. Its getting just as scary here in Springfield. Oakwood apartments nickname Cokewood. That place is full of drugs and little fucking gang banger wanna be.

g all the south end was consolidated to bowser in an attempt to give the southend innercity kids a boost by being with the good kids of bowser. btw this isn't a race thing, (there are all races in both the inner city and the nice parts of town) its a values thing.
[/quote]
when will people learn you cant put one rotten apple in bag of good apples, and expect it not to rot the whole bag.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
It must be everywhere. I did a search for gangsta clothing
for toddlers and some of the things were repulsive. Who
would put a shirt on their child that said "I am a pull out kid."

http://www.cafepress.com/+ghetto+baby-bo...4AodABjwLA
(02-23-2011, 09:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:32 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:29 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:26 PM)DickTracy Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe this guy was in pics with Tiff.

I thought the same thing! And the minor was in that picture too!

Ditto, I also thought that was the same kid

Are you talking about the two photos that were in Tiffany's FB page, in a sort of dark room, a close up of four people (two guys and two girls, Bre & Tiff, I think)? I thought the guy on the left was AP (wearing a hat).

Tiff put photos up on her fb about a week after the murders. One photo had Corrigan flipping a bird. The other photo was JB, TW, BA, VD, in that order. Both were old pictures. I always wonder about the timing. Was Tiff, bless her heart, making a statement?
those baby clothes are obscene!

[ topic. just a concerned parent getting worked up reading about what the future
anybody got a good answer how to protect my children from this shit.

Well, Ohio has an amazing opportunity for Online Education.
The State uses your tax dollars to send you all the books and
whistles and bangs including a computer for the child
and generally the kids do not have to put up with classroom
bullshit. The rec centers have gym classes, pottery classes,
valentine parties, swap meets, cello lessons for 5 dollars and
ski trips that for 60. you get a season pass, ski and boot rental
and a cup of hot chocolate. There are three options but the
best is the K 12 Virtual Academy.

[/quote]

One of the pics with those stupid hand signs is captioned, "The boys from the south haha".

[/quote]

I'm thinking the 3 fingers are for the 3rd letter of the alphabet.

[/quote]
depending on how they are holding their fingers, east side or westside .
(02-23-2011, 09:49 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:39 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:20 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Hell we have a carry out on the corner of Nabraska and Mcord that will sell minors alcohol.

That is one of the scariest fucking carry-outs I have ever been to!!! So many creepers hanging out there.

I know I wont go their either. Its getting just as scary here in Springfield. Oakwood apartments nickname Cokewood. That place is full of drugs and little fucking gang banger wanna be.

And my personal favorite is Lake of the Woods being called Lake of the Hood. I think they changed their name recently though.
(02-23-2011, 09:43 PM)notsure Wrote: ... Springfield kids ... into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of them are and not even their parents know it.

I'm thinking cabin in the mountains, live off the land, off the grid. Or at least a small town in the middle of no where,

[/quote]

I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere just happens to be a public and private school in this little town. It is here too! What I seem to notice is the kids in the public school that act like this have parents that act the same. The kids in the private school that act like this have parents that pretend it isn't going on and say "my kids don't do that". The kids are running the asylum! Nobody makes them accountable! Show them the right direction.... then as a supervisor once told me "expect the worse, hope for the best"
(02-23-2011, 09:43 PM)notsure Wrote: ... Springfield kids ... into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of them are and not even their parents know it.

I graduated from springfield 20 years ago. it sounds like a lot has changed. I now live in springfield district and have kids that are not even in pre-school. looks like private schools may be necessary. I'm not convinced that is ok either. just kids with more money. anybody got a good answer how to protect my children from this shit. I'm thinking cabin in the mountains, live off the land, off the grid. Or at least a small town in the middle of no where, where everyone knows everyone and your kids can't get away with shit. note, springfield schools got an excellent rating in some evaluation lately. I can't imagine all the kids at springfield are drug addicts destined for a ditch somewhere. I just want my kids to be nerdy unpopular that study hard and don't give a shit about being cool. no peers to give peer pressure. ramble and off topic. just a concerned parent getting worked up reading about what the future holds for my kids. is there anywhere safe to move in this country?
[/quote]

Not all of Springfield is destined for a ditch lol. You have to be in your kids buissness at all times no matter how much they say they hate you. No matter how many times they tell you everybody elses parents let them ( and you will be surprised how many parents trust that their kids are where they sayand never check) When my Daughter started getting into trouble and lying to me I put GPS on her phone I started drug testing her if I thought she wasnt acting right. The first time she tested dirty for weed. I dont think she believed I would test her. She never tested dirty after that. I have embarrassed her at parties. Ive did everything I could to get her thru that stage she is a good kid who works and goes to college. Im glad I fought the fight because believe me it would have been easier to turn a blind eye. Sorry for rambling. LOL
(02-23-2011, 09:43 PM)notsure Wrote: is there anywhere safe to move in this country?

Nope!! Signs_173
(02-23-2011, 09:38 PM)toledoarea Wrote: I went to St. Johns for a year then graduated from perrysburg. It's in both of those schools too. Then I did four years in the marines and there was a bunch of cholo's there too. Fa sho Fa reals Fa sho. Wake up America!

Live in New Mexico. We got Cholo's up the ass here...and Chola's too. *sigh*
(02-23-2011, 04:46 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:31 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/23/young-...ohio-town/
Found this on AOL today they mention the murder of Johnny and Lisa towards the end.

Read it and don't think it's related. Interesting, though. Shades of Son of Sam.

[/quote]

And my personal favorite is Lake of the Woods being called Lake of the Hood. I think they changed their name recently though.
[/quote]

Yeah like a 20 year old kid was killed there a couple of years ago I dont remember the spacifics of the case.
(02-23-2011, 10:01 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:43 PM)notsure Wrote: ... Springfield kids ... into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of

I graduated from springfield 20 years ago. it sounds like a lot has

Not all of Springfield is destined for a ditch lol. You have to be in your [/quote]

Good Job!!!!! More parents need to be this way! We need to take control of our lives and family to keep them safe! God save us from the hood!!!!!
Maybe there should be a separate thread started for today's youth and how neighborhoods have changed over the years...idk, just hard to weed through off topic posts given the amount this case has generated Smiley_emoticons_smile
see? how Mock brings people in the community together with a common interest and you're making new friends? it just takes a little while for a forum to become a cohesive group. Smiley_emoticons_smile

cool~~

Cheers

(02-23-2011, 09:51 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: It must be everywhere. I did a search for gangsta clothing
for toddlers and some of the things were repulsive. Who
would put a shirt on their child that said "I am a pull out kid."

http://www.cafepress.com/+ghetto+baby-bo...4AodABjwLA

Well, I wouldnt go that far, but my grandson does have a tshirt that says "I was circumsized and all I got was this lousy tshirt" that he wears.

But not to church.