Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 09:29 PM)Adub Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 08:57 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:16 PM)toledoarea Wrote: In these pictures, there is a kid wearing a rebels shirt. Rebels is the mascot for bowsher. Evidently they were springfield kids hanging around bowsher kids. Where did johnny go to high school? Bowsher. Percs and oxy's were extremely popular in the area around the time of the pictures. Still are. Maybe some of the guys in the pics bought percs from johnny. Johnny shows up at a party where lisa is to sell and do percs and wha-la. Johnny meets lisa. The pictures do show they like to have a good time. The pic where lisa is close to a guy with the hat on is lisa's sisters boyfriend by the way.

One of the pics with those stupid hand signs is captioned, "The boys from the south haha".

I'm thinking the 3 fingers are for the 3rd letter of the alphabet.

Yes. And there is a video of the "Blood Walk" on Tiffany's myspace.
WHAT UP, B-DAWG! lol
(02-23-2011, 07:15 PM)curious Wrote: I hate to even say this or think this, but I'm still holding on to my theory about this crime hitting closer to home than anyone would like to imagine...

Does anyone question the fact JC, Sr. caught a ride with T that night while Maytee stayed behind and rode with cousin? If it's b/c of the two younger ones, what did she find a babysitter for them at 1 AM? ABOVE all as I've stated before, you're not going to catch a ride with someone who less
than an hour later accuse them of NOT murder mind you, but rather "setting up" a murder...doesn't make one bit of sense to me at all...

And what the hell did the dad and T do while they were at the house, obviously they didn't walk around and inspect anything due to lack of footprints?

Yeah, I still want to know about that. It wasn't until Maytee came with her cousin that the peeking in the window took place.
(02-23-2011, 11:03 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 10:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what is needed is that all the Mock members who will attend the benefit tomorrow find some way to recognize each other. a secret handshake? hah
a code word? i want you all to get together!
:B

That would be awesome. I'm so jealous.
Wait...you all are making me want to be in Toledo?? WTF!

It has to be something that no one else would notice. You will have to pm each other since other people (hint, hint) are on here reading this stuff.

Why hide it, at this pint everyone attending is probably a Mock member...I say wear a red string/yarn around your wrist...or whatever color

(02-23-2011, 11:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:13 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I'm so confused with pics, initials, facebooks and theory's....my husband posted a staus on his facebook saying "Dear God, please find the killers of this murder in OH that has consumed my wife. She has been researching for weeks now and I'd like to have her back...Amen" and that was a nice version..hahaha

but I think maybe if we all list out or discuss the things we know DIDNT happen and then maybe that will help determine more of things that did happen. There are so many unknowns that we have went from cuban mafia to pregnant heroin dealer to skinny ass minor to paper writing boyfriend to crazy ex boyfriend to lunatic mother to loco blood crip goon gangs and even a freakish antler picture serial killer theory on a website.. I don't even live in OH and I see a white van and it makes me look twice to see who's driving it. I'm going crazy!!

hahaha! At about 8:30 PM (it was dark) some guy came knocking at my front door. I put him between 17-20. I said "what do you want?" and he responded with "good evening, mam, how are you tonight?" (going into some sales pitch, obviously) and I say, again "WHAT DO YOU WANT" (and I was very unfriendly) and he says "nevermind" and leaves. Mind you, it's dark, I live in a cul de sac, he's on foot and it freaking freezing outside. I mean WTF? He didn't have a car. I watched him go to the neighbors and overheard something about wheelchair basketball. Well, fuck me, but what is anyone doing out after dark, trying to pitch for donations?

This thread has made me hyper-vigilant! I'm gonna put up a no trespassing sign. Shit, I need to move to Texas, lol.

You two are cracking me up!
I wasn't going to share this, but since we are sharing...
I saw a guy two nights ago in the gym who looked JUST LIKE Johnny. All I could do is stare at him. He kept looking at me, probably thinking, "what is this hot little ticket doing staring at me all crazy for?" LOL
(02-23-2011, 10:48 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 10:28 PM)Adub Wrote: Not east. The 3 is a crip sign. C for crip being the 3rd letter of the abc's. I even doubt the significance of the 3 fingers as meaning west. And then there is the pitchfork.

Im just going by what is around here where I live...its a smaller town, so we dont have bloods and crips. We are lucky enough to enjoy Mexican Mafia, Surrenos, and several other high profile gangs that you read about in the paper when they are talking about the gang wars along the borders. You really arent safe from gang shit anywhere anymore. Cant even become Mormon and go to Salt Lake.
Signs_173
Well it seems Toledo is ruled by bloods and crips. crips are Toledo's surenos. bloods are the nortenos. All useless shit to me. But if I had to choose I'd be a blood in a heartbeat. You'd see me representing the red and making the ASL symbol for "b" with my fingers. surenos are lame, imo. Bunch of pisas. That need to go back to Mexico, oh my.

(02-23-2011, 11:09 PM)curious Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 10:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what is needed is that all the Mock members who will attend the benefit tomorrow find some way to recognize each other. a secret handshake? hah

It has to be something that no one else would notice. You will have to pm each other since other people (hint, hint) are on here reading this stuff.

Why hide it, at this pint everyone attending is probably a Mock member...I say wear a red string/yarn around your wrist...or whatever color

NO.
Tiffany and her dumb ass crew might go up there trying to start some shit with you all. Be smart. PM each other.
This thread has made me hyper-vigilant! I'm gonna put up a no trespassing sign. Shit, I need to move to Texas, lol.
[/quote]

Just put a NO SOLICITING sign on your door then they are not allowed to bother you.
(02-23-2011, 11:12 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

NO.
Tiffany and her dumb ass crew might go up there trying to start some shit with you all. Be smart. PM each other.

Or people could just grow some balls & put their picture in the members only section like I did hah It could be like horrible internet dating. "Heyyy you don't look anything like your picture! When was that taken? 1985?!?!"
(02-23-2011, 08:33 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 06:31 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:31 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/23/young-...ohio-town/
Found this on AOL today they mention the murder of Johnny and Lisa towards the end.

Offtopic but I started a thread on this article. If anyone cares to read and voice your opinion, it will also be interesting to see the outcome of this story as well.

Browntabby, thanks for putting the link up.

dont forget the woman who went missing from holland a month ago, the shooting of a 19 in detroit over a fake craiglist ad, the 3 missing boys from morenci mi, the murdered mother in belfontain ohio, and the missing elderly couple from belfontain, the guy stabbed to death over a cigarette when he got off work at a coffee shop in toledo, a doiuble stabbing in I think findlay just recently. Are there others? wtf. is the shit economy and the general state of things pushing people over the edge that were already on the edge. is it people can't afford thier psych meds? storm I'm guessing you may have a thoery on that

You would be correct but you don't wanna get me started! hah
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
‎20,000 reward call crime stopper 4192551111 n lets put these evil demons away that took our johnny n lisa from our lives ;,,,( lets help justice prevail
33 minutes ago via iPhone · LikeUnlike ·
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Or people could just grow some balls & put their picture in the members only section like I did hah It could be like horrible internet dating. "Heyyy you don't look anything like your picture! When was that taken? 1985?!?!"
[/quote]

I've got balls, going to post mine now :O

[/quote]

NO.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Hey If you want to walk around with a huge set of Balls thats cool but for me NO WAY! Im not going to out myself I have no idea who I am talking to. Toledo Native could be CRAZY MAYTEE for all I know and she might bust a cap in my ass for talking smack about her sons crew. LMFAO! Just saying. These mother fuckers aint playing with a full deck. You got Me? LOL

(02-23-2011, 11:16 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:09 PM)curious Wrote: [quote='ToledoNative' pid='134208' dateline='1298516604']
[quote='Lady Cop' pid='134204' dateline='1298516389']
what is needed is that all the Mock members who will attend the benefit tomorrow find some way to recognize each other. a secret handshake? hah

Please post pics, take notes of everything so you guys can report back to us and maybe if you guys say "Are you my nigga?" and they say yes..thats the code.. LOL Sorry, I'm states away!

(02-23-2011, 02:44 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:39 PM)Spalding Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:35 PM)broke331 Wrote: And as far as punch holes in the walls,who in the hell would put a safe in the wall, drywall over it. How would they get to it.

Good point. Why also would anybody keep $100k in cash at their house?

Bookies would do that ... just sayin

I've heard of crazy people doing that because they think there will be a world wide disaster (as in the end of the world) that is going to lock down all the money and shut down banks and cash will be the only accepted form of currency.

I highly doubt that is what Lisa's parents were doing. I doubt there was a safe, but I don't doubt that Johnny could have told someone there was.
(02-23-2011, 11:26 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:09 PM)curious Wrote: [quote='ToledoNative' pid='134208' dateline='1298516604']
[quote='Lady Cop' pid='134204' dateline='1298516389']
what is needed is that all the Mock members who will attend the benefit tomorrow find some way to recognize each other. a secret handshake? hah

Please post pics, take notes of everything so you guys can report back to us and maybe if you guys say "Are you my nigga?" and they say yes..thats the code.. LOL Sorry, I'm states away!

ONCE AGAIN...NOOOOOO!

Normal people in Toledo don't talk like that. The "N" word has never been spoken from my mouth. If you know what's good for you, you won't let me hear it come out of your mouth. I don't care if it has the "er" or the "a" ending.

Of course, my husband is black, so...

If some normal people at Lisa's benefit here you all saying that, people could get offended!

NO.

Are you all posting pics in the member's only section?? I'm going to have to check it out Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(02-23-2011, 09:43 PM)notsure Wrote: ... Springfield kids ... into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of them are and not even their parents know it.

I graduated from springfield 20 years ago. it sounds like a lot has changed. I now live in springfield district and have kids that are not even in pre-school. looks like private schools may be necessary. I'm not convinced that is ok either. just kids with more money. anybody got a good answer how to protect my children from this shit. I'm thinking cabin in the mountains, live off the land, off the grid. Or at least a small town in the middle of no where, where everyone knows everyone and your kids can't get away with shit. note, springfield schools got an excellent rating in some evaluation lately. I can't imagine all the kids at springfield are drug addicts destined for a ditch somewhere. I just want my kids to be nerdy unpopular that study hard and don't give a shit about being cool. no peers to give peer pressure. ramble and off topic. just a concerned parent getting worked up reading about what the future holds for my kids. is there anywhere safe to move in this country?
[/quote]

That question is another thread and worth starting.

NO.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Hey If you want to walk around with a huge set of Balls thats cool but for me NO WAY! Im not going to out myself I have no idea who I am talking to. Toledo Native could be CRAZY MAYTEE for all I know and she might bust a cap in my ass for talking smack about her sons crew. LMFAO! Just saying. These mother fuckers aint playing with a full deck. You got Me? LOL

[/quote]

WHAT???

WHOA! NO!

I am not the crazy tea-leaf-reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-23-2011, 11:20 PM)curious Wrote: Or people could just grow some balls & put their picture in the members only section like I did hah It could be like horrible internet dating. "Heyyy you don't look anything like your picture! When was that taken? 1985?!?!"

I've got balls, going to post mine now :O

[/quote]

No offense, LC, but I don't know what the criteria to be a "member" is and I don't want to post my pic where a "member" could be...I don't know who.
However, I would PM my facebook page, since I'm the one who controls who gets to see it.
Or we could all create FB pages, set them to private, and only accept those who are on here. AND THAT WOULD INCLUDE LADY COP (since she doesn't have a facebook). :B
(02-23-2011, 09:51 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: It must be everywhere. I did a search for gangsta clothing
for toddlers and some of the things were repulsive. Who
would put a shirt on their child that said "I am a pull out kid."

http://www.cafepress.com/+ghetto+baby-bo...4AodABjwLA

Are you freaking kidding me?!!!

OMG