Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

ISAWF? I have no idea what that is. LOL
[/quote]

DAMBIHNFC! = Don't ask me because I have no fucking clue!
[/quote]

A good one that's used on conspiracy boards is TEOTWAWI which is
the end of the world as we know it. When I first saw that I thought they were talking about the name of an asteroid, lol.

[/quote]

Geez. Looks like the name of an Indian tribe to me. LOL
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-24-2011, 01:58 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:39 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:29 AM)stoof725 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:27 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Has there ever been a photo of John? And does
anyone know what he does for a living?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...0773739904

Thanks. Wow.

I know this is disrespectful....but I have to ask it....does
Maytee shave off her eyebrows and then draw new ones on?
Is this a common practice?

Its a very common thing where he in NM. Its very very *latina* or *hispanic*. Straight (not bangin) girls call it Chola, meaning like a gang girl. The first time I saw it in my life was when I lived in Florida and the Cuban and Puerto Rican girls did it. I next saw it in California, and now in NM. White girls who are *down* will do it to.
But to answer your question, its VERY common in hispanic women and even more common among girls (white or hispanic) that run with gangs.

And here you see a great example of the 'gang mentality'..."Maybe if I draw different eyebrows on, they won't know it was me that did the drive by!"
(02-24-2011, 02:14 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: ISAWF? I have no idea what that is. LOL

DAMBIHNFC! = Don't ask me because I have no fucking clue!
[/quote]

A good one that's used on conspiracy boards is TEOTWAWI which is
the end of the world as we know it. When I first saw that I thought they were talking about the name of an asteroid, lol.

[/quote]

Geez. Looks like the name of an Indian tribe to me. LOL
[/quote]

Sorry, I was just shortening your name by using initials.
(02-23-2011, 11:08 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:15 PM)curious Wrote: I hate to even say this or think this, but I'm still holding on to my theory about this crime hitting closer to home than anyone would like to imagine...

Does anyone question the fact JC, Sr. caught a ride with T that night while Maytee stayed behind and rode with cousin? If it's b/c of the two younger ones, what did she find a babysitter for them at 1 AM? ABOVE all as I've stated before, you're not going to catch a ride with someone who less
than an hour later accuse them of NOT murder mind you, but rather "setting up" a murder...doesn't make one bit of sense to me at all...

And what the hell did the dad and T do while they were at the house, obviously they didn't walk around and inspect anything due to lack of footprints?

Yeah, I still want to know about that. It wasn't until Maytee came with her cousin that the peeking in the window took place.

i agree . what did they do? however the police state that after their first visit to house there were no footprints but they dont say that at the second visit. i'm sure that tiff and z and clarke sr. walked all around and left footprints. the police would expect to find footprints when they arrived the second time. they know that others were on the scene looking around. get what i'm saying/

Sorry, I was just shortening your name by using initials.
[/quote]

LMAO!
I totally feel like a suchadumbass right now.
Thank you so much for the laugh! even if it was unintentional...
It was so obvious and I completely over analyzed it. hahaha!
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-24-2011, 12:25 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 12:16 AM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 12:13 AM)SayWhat123 Wrote:

Please post pics, take notes of everything so you guys can report back to us and maybe if you guys say "Are you my nigga?" and they say yes..thats the code.. LOL Sorry, I'm states away!

Im not thinking the family is going to be there greeting ppl so I highly doubt we will hear anything. Its an all day thing.

I think we should all get up early and get a M tat. M for Mock

I think you all are right and if you get the "M" tattoo, I just might have to get one, too.

Unless all the Maytee supporters are getting the same thing, lol.
[/quote]

The event at T.G.I.F.'s tomorrow is a reward fund for Lisa. Maytee and her entourage will not be welcome and I'm sure they will not attend. They better not!!!!
(02-24-2011, 01:22 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:19 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 08:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a little hint people...Smiley_emoticons_wink ...you needn't quote 5000 words to add a one sentence comment. you can trim quotes down. my mind shuts down and my eyes glaze over when faced with 5 or 6 quote boxes. sorry to pick on anyone, but i have noticed it for days.
i only mention it because i know many are new to forums. this post will just fall in a random spot, not aimed at any one person.

ok. so for the computer virgin here i would just delete what isnt necessary or is there a button to use to get the most recent quote box? i hope i made sense???

When you use the quote, just highlight and delete what you want.

thanks!
(02-24-2011, 01:27 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Has there ever been a photo of John? And does

I assume u mean John Sr.???? i sort of recall seeing one but maybe not. I think the government(we) support them bothSmiley_emoticons_slash

Thanks. Wow.

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3Smiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_hurra3B:B
You are cracking me up!! I'm not sure if i'm annoyed or humored by you??? Lots of women from all walks of life pluck and sometimes even shave their eyebrows to make them thinner. I think it looks fuckin stupid as hell. I think it looks ghetto and white trashy!!
(02-24-2011, 01:41 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:39 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:44 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Well any kid with a concerned parent usually ends up okay and normal.

i rarely share my disagrement with other posters but, I think that is so incorrect. I'm sure Maytee may have been concerned about Johnny but the question is " did she choose to be proactive?? No, she just enabled him instead. JMO

Interesting choice of words..."enabled".

It was said that Lisa's parents let Johnny live there because if she was going to be with Johnny, they would rather that they could keep a close eye on the kids. Isn't that enabling?

ABSOLUTELY!!!
(02-24-2011, 01:45 AM)toledoarea Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:39 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:44 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Well any kid with a concerned parent usually ends up okay and normal.

i rarely share my disagrement with other posters but, I think that is so incorrect. I'm sure Maytee may have been concerned about Johnny but the question is " did she choose to be proactive?? No, she just enabled him instead. JMO

Key word "usually"
Gotcha. Sorry I'm quite testy this evening!!! Can u tell?
(02-24-2011, 02:17 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3B

Thanks. Wow.

Its a very common thing where he in NM. Its very very *latina* or *hispanic*. Straight (not bangin) girls call it Chola, meaning like a gang girl. The first time I saw it in my life was when I lived in Florida and the Cuban and Puerto Rican girls did it. I next saw it in California, and now in NM. White girls who are *down* will do it to.
But to answer your question, its VERY common in hispanic women and even more common among girls (white or hispanic) that run with gangs.

And here you see a great example of the 'gang mentality'..."Maybe if I draw different eyebrows on, they won't know it was me that did the drive by!"

(02-24-2011, 03:01 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 02:17 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:29 AM)stoof725 Wrote: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...0773739904
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3B

Thanks. Wow.

oops forgot to say something! :B
i guess I am the only one awake. goodnite!
Not another OH tragedy??? Terrible stuff happens there too often!.... Ever watch any cable, criminal TV shows or news? Every crazy beyond belief thing/person comes from or happens in OH. (Dont believe me??? You dont have to pay too close attention to see it) And from what research i have done, I am shocked none of the shows dedicated to heinous crimes (which always highlight OHIO) have no connection to Ohio. Cant explain it, didnt think it was a bad place, some of the softest green grass, metro parks that wind throughout the state, surrounded by suburbs.... Crimes stealing life are aweful and it hurts my soul to see such pain, but there is something wrong in that stuck mid-western but almost east coast state....Get your boyfriend, your girlfriend , your mama and baby and move far away, nothing good will come. Hope they find solace, it is a terrible crime and more will come, it's and f"ed up place. Lived there, loved there and barely escaped with my life!
Agreed and well said! Sad too young people are no longer here!
(02-24-2011, 12:36 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: Lady Cop I have a private message but am unable to read it. Can you give me access to my PM's? Thank you!

you DO have PM ability. click on private messages at top right of your page, it will take you there. then click on the message. example:

Welcome back, Lady Cop. You last visited: Yesterday, 10:12 PM
User CP — Mod CP — Admin CP — Log Out
Buddy List | New Posts | Today's Posts | My Posts
Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 6)

i am just waking up, & not caught up yet.

but all kidding aside, i do not want any Mocker putting themselves in harm's way at that benefit!

and as for member's only photos...nobody is required to post one! solely your call~~

back to try to catch up now....

note to some: i am getting really weary of having to go around editing out unknown/unconnected peoples' names from facebook posts.

(02-24-2011, 01:19 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 08:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a little hint people...Smiley_emoticons_wink ...you needn't quote 5000 words to add a one sentence comment. you can trim quotes down. my mind shuts down and my eyes glaze over when faced with 5 or 6 quote boxes. sorry to pick on anyone, but i have noticed it for days.
i only mention it because i know many are new to forums. this post will just fall in a random spot, not aimed at any one person.

ok. so for the computer virgin here i would just delete what isnt necessary or is there a button to use to get the most recent quote box? i hope i made sense???

yes. click on quote function at bottom of the other person's post. erase the extra superfluous stuff you don't need when your post box comes up.

(02-24-2011, 01:19 AM)kitty1 Wrote: ok. so for the computer virgin here i would just delete what isnt necessary

Yes, that's exactly how you would do it. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-24-2011, 01:20 AM)sharit Wrote: 97i dont think anyone thinks it fucking makes a difference if there is a fucking basement or not. i think that we are fuckin curious if there is a fucking basement or not. fuck.

Heh Awink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]