Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 12:16 AM)jenjen Wrote: Wondering if this has ever been addressed, if so please forgive.....

According to the Sheriff's Department the first crews responded to the residence at 1:21 a.m. and stayed for approx. 7 minutes....1:28 a.m.

The second call was dispatched at 2:08 a.m. and they stayed approx. 36 minutes, which would make it 2:44 a.m.

The third call, when the bodies were found, was at 3:50 a.m.

WHAT were the Clarke's and the cousin doing from
2:44 until 3:50 when the bodies were discovered.

As I see it, 1 hour and 6 minutes is unaccounted for.
Am I missing something??

I've been thinking and thinking about this question. Does anyone know how far apart the two households are?
(02-24-2011, 01:20 AM)sharit Wrote: 97i dont think anyone thinks it fucking makes a difference if there is a fucking basement or not. i think that we are fuckin curious if there is a fucking basement or not. fuck.

There is def. a basement!
(02-24-2011, 01:25 AM)toledoarea Wrote: Did they draw eyes on him too? A nose, maybe draw a little circle for his mouth?

LC have u heard they might have a suspect but the suspect is currently in hiding? I havent been on in a few days but someone said another mocker said they did and the fbi was now involved?
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she said about ten min. in the 911 call. and the last I heard maytee lived on danbury st. in south toledo. Pretty much a straight shot down airport hwy with lots of traffic lights. of course no traffic at 11-3 in the morning. Then again i could be wrong because danbury st. is all houses and somebody mentioned that she lived in a trailer
(02-24-2011, 10:18 AM)JsMom Wrote: LC have u heard they might have a suspect but the suspect is currently in hiding? I havent been on in a few days but someone said another mocker said they did and the fbi was now involved?

the FBI was involved from the start.

they probably have suspect(s) but it has not been made public.

(02-24-2011, 01:29 AM)stoof725 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:27 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Has there ever been a photo of John? And does
anyone know what he does for a living?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...0773739904

Ok, why the f is anyone questioning if he can rip through a bag with duct tape on it??
(02-24-2011, 10:19 AM)toledoarea Wrote: correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she said about ten min. in the 911 call. and the last I heard maytee lived on danbury st. in south toledo. Pretty much a straight shot down airport hwy with lots of traffic lights. of course no traffic at 11-3 in the morning. Then again i could be wrong because danbury st. is all houses and somebody mentioned that she lived in a trailer

Hmmm. Thank you for the info.
(02-24-2011, 10:19 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 10:18 AM)JsMom Wrote: LC have u heard they might have a suspect but the suspect is currently in hiding? I havent been on in a few days but someone said another mocker said they did and the fbi was now involved?

the FBI was involved from the start.

they probably have suspect(s) but it has not been made public.

O ok thanks LC! =) glad to be back!
(02-23-2011, 11:59 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 04:07 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Now, does anyone know if the Straub's bought their cruise tickets
or won them? If they won them, they somebody wanted them out
of town.

i am so not following you here??????

I seriously doubt any of the Tiffany & Co gang and the others we've been discussing have the wherewithal to plan anything so far in advance. (They'd also need a credit card to purchase the tickets. And can you imagine the spelling and grammar in the letter or email announcing the Straubs had won the grand prize!)

It seems to me that if these guys wanted to get anyone out of the house, it should be Lisa and Johnny. These thugs would probably think they'd have an easier time overpowering Lisa's parents than J&L. Also the parents would be less likely to recognize them.

I JUST CANT WAIT TIL THEY FIND JUSTICE FOR THESE FAMILIES! THIS IS TERRIBLE! ugh
(02-24-2011, 01:38 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: The pics of Johnny's dad...

He has a tattoo on his arm of Maytee's face?

And is the tattoo on his chest the same one Johnny had in the same spot?

Nobody answered...what did the tattoo on Lisa's wrist say?

Yea, they have the same tattoo, it's Cuba. Idk what Lisa's wrist says.
(02-24-2011, 01:39 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I know this is disrespectful....but I have to ask it....does
Maytee shave off her eyebrows and then draw new ones on?
Is this a common practice?

Bahahahaha! hah
There is a rumor floating around that they have been trying to question Lisas ex boyfriend but have been unable to locate him. Everytime they get a lead on him hes gone. That is another rumor though. I would think if they really thought he was a suspect and it has been three weeks now they would have put something on the media " if you have seen this person" type of thing......I also keep thinking about the killer(s) shoes. For those of yo not from this area thatSunday it was very nice out... The snow had all melted from the sidewalks and it was fairly warm and sunny... they had to track stuff in on their shoes.... stuff on the floor of their car etc... they had to leave footprints in the blood. I recall a case on the show " Forensic Files" where it was solved by some leaves or seeds left at the crime scene from some sort of unusual tree... Fascinating!!
(02-24-2011, 01:41 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:39 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 09:44 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Well any kid with a concerned parent usually ends up okay and normal.

i rarely share my disagrement with other posters but, I think that is so incorrect. I'm sure Maytee may have been concerned about Johnny but the question is " did she choose to be proactive?? No, she just enabled him instead. JMO

Interesting choice of words..."enabled".

It was said that Lisa's parents let Johnny live there because if she was going to be with Johnny, they would rather that they could keep a close eye on the kids. Isn't that enabling?

Some people control others and only let others be around if those people "enable". That is emotional abuse to take someones love and controll them with it.
(02-24-2011, 07:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:20 AM)sharit Wrote: 97i dont think anyone thinks it fucking makes a difference if there is a fucking basement or not. i think that we are fuckin curious if there is a fucking basement or not. fuck.

Heh Awink
sorry got rattledhah

I really apologize for this but I can't find it anywhere and it's starting to drive me nuts.

Does anyone have a link to the 911 phone call reporting having seen Johnny through the window?
(02-24-2011, 10:47 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 07:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Heh Awink
sorry got rattledhah

Don't apologize. It was funny as hell.

(02-24-2011, 10:48 AM)esbee Wrote: I really apologize for this but I can't find it anywhere and it's starting to drive me nuts.

Does anyone have a link to the 911 phone call reporting having seen Johnny through the window?

look for 911 calls in this thread for links: Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://mockforums.net/thread-4892.html

(02-24-2011, 10:47 AM)sharit Wrote: sorry got rattledhah

No apology necessary, I thought it was funny. If people are offended by those kinds of words then Mock probably isn't the place for them. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]