Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-24-2011, 03:14 PM)DCTim Wrote: I realize we're all very interested in this case and are starved for information. However, I'm reluctant to be any more specific out of fear of compromising the investigation.

Mostly I felt compelled to share with other Mockers that things ARE proceeding and that LE has not let this case go cold. I know it's easy to jump to that conclusion when there's an absence of information from LE; I was getting frustrated myself.

no problem; I undertand. thanks!

(02-24-2011, 03:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:13 PM)esbee Wrote: Posted on TC in comments; see c.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/nor...ummary.pdf

how is he connected to murders?

He's not. He's a mutual friend of people who have been mentioned. That's it. He wasn't even in the state of Ohio when this happened.
I don't have enough time to catch up completely, but I'd like to ask a quick question. Has Unknown posted lately?
(02-24-2011, 03:22 PM)Jane Wrote: I don't have enough time to catch up completely, but I'd like to ask a quick question. Has Unknown posted lately?

I haven't seen him recently, Jane but anytime you want to know the last time a member has been in Mock you can click on the member list at the top of the page. 27

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ok, DC's post makes me tend to believe the rumors that Lisa was hit with a ball bat, raped, & in some way, her tongue was injured .... this is just horrible! I've got to head out now, but will check in later, this evening.. lata mi niggaz!
(02-24-2011, 03:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:22 PM)Jane Wrote: I don't have enough time to catch up completely, but I'd like to ask a quick question. Has Unknown posted lately?

I haven't seen him recently, Jane but anytime you want to know the last time a member has been in Mock you can click on the member list at the top of the page. 27

DUH! I didn't think of that, sorry lol ..... lataaaaaaaa

(02-24-2011, 03:13 PM)esbee Wrote: Posted on TCR in comments; see c.

OMG this is awesome...how did you find this? I don't mean that particular guy, but how did you find that website?
[attachment=7653]

Oops

DriveBy Brows
I am so relieved that things are moving on in the investigation, I really cannot wait for him/her/them to be arrested.
I do live in the UK but this case has moved me and have shed a tear since it was mentioned that the rumour about Lisa was true. God rest her soul.
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org
(02-24-2011, 03:22 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:13 PM)esbee Wrote: Posted on TC in comments; see C

how is he connected to murders?

He's not. He's a mutual friend of people who have been mentioned. That's it. He wasn't even in the state of Ohio when this happened.

Entirely my screw-up. I am sorry.
(02-24-2011, 03:14 PM)DCTim Wrote: I realize we're all very interested in this case and are starved for information. However, I'm reluctant to be any more specific out of fear of compromising the investigation.

Mostly I felt compelled to share with other Mockers that things ARE proceeding and that LE has not let this case go cold. I know it's easy to jump to that conclusion when there's an absence of information from LE; I was getting frustrated myself.

Thanks for your input DCTim
(02-24-2011, 03:12 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: It's not the benefit I have a problem with. I don't think there will be a reinactment or anything. I would never agree to meet someone who was a stranger to me, with my child, public place or not.

Yep! That's why I'm not meeting anyone! Just going there for my green beans. hah
(02-24-2011, 02:46 PM)DCTim Wrote: Sadly, what we have heard about LS being tortured is evidently correct. Worse than we've read here I'm told.

Signs_173

(02-24-2011, 03:39 PM)trixie Wrote: Just going there for my green beans. hah

You're a wild one. Awink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-24-2011, 03:39 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:12 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: It's not the benefit I have a problem with. I don't think there will be a reinactment or anything. I would never agree to meet someone who was a stranger to me, with my child, public place or not.

Yep! That's why I'm not meeting anyone! Just going there for my green beans. hah

So if I go, I'll look for the chick grubbin on the green beans & I'll give you a head nod & wink Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
RE: timeline (what a great idea!)

and here's SOME of what we don't *really* know: (as far as I can tell, and I'm not taking Tiffany for her word)

what time Lisa got off work
who really called who- was it JC calling Tiffany or vice versa or Lisa calling, etc- IF even?
what WAS stolen from the house
WHOSE car was in the driveway, WHOSE car was in the garage
WHO was allegedly coming over to the house that night to "hang out"

(02-24-2011, 12:56 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Time Line. Does anyone know the approx. times? Do I have
the chronology correct?

Lisa and Johnny arrive at Straubs.
Tiffany calls Lisa.
Tiffany calls Johnny.
Tiffany hears suspicious noise and 'wonderment' from Johnny.
Johnny's phone is turned off.
Tiffany calls Serita.
Tiffany drives by the house, rings doorbell.
Serita calls Maytell.
Maytell calls LE. 1 ...(I recall M. said S had called a half hour ago.)
LE visits Straubs ist time.
Lights ON in Straub house.
Nothing seen through windows.
Maytell calls LE. 2
LE visits Straubs 2nd time.
Lights OUT in Straub house.
Nothing seen through windows.
John travels to Straubs
Maytell travels to Straubs
Maytell is at Straubs. LE call 3.
Johnny's body in view through the window.

Somewhere in there - a fight ensued. Lights were turned off.
People left the house.
Common denominator - one/two persons drove around the block.

drove around the block?????????????????????????????
(02-24-2011, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 12:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Are you talking about the member's pics or something else? Just curious.

We have a photography forum here, if you look on the front page where all the forums are listed you should be able to see it. It's invisible to lurkers. ::dev::

Thanks. I found it.
(02-24-2011, 01:36 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I think you are right about them being there with LE.
LE told Tiffany to leave. That should be added there.
Hmmm. Does LE usually leave people at a scene?

Well if nothing is going on the police have no reason to stay and they have no reason to keep people at the scene!?
(02-24-2011, 03:42 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:39 PM)trixie Wrote:

So if I go, I'll look for the chick grubbin on the green beans & I'll give you a head nod & wink Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Don't forget to look for the naked guy too.Awink