Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-24-2011, 02:46 PM)DCTim Wrote: I learned from a VERY reliable source today that LE knows who the perps were. Suffice to say that some of the recent contributors here were right on the mark.

I think what they're waiting for is DNA evidence to be returned before any arrests are made.

Sadly, what we have heard about LS being tortured is evidently correct. Worse than we've read here I'm told.

OMG
(02-24-2011, 10:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 10:28 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: About the number on that key...

The number 477 in and of itself means nothing special. If you choose to break it down, it is the number 9. (4+7+7=18; 1+8=9).

In Numerology, nine is the number of the Humanitarian. Nine is also the end of a cycle whereby we look within and outside of ourselves, choosing to leave those things behind that do not work for us (relationships, habits, careers, personal possessions, etc.). Beings this particular 9 is derived from the number 1 and 8 (the two numbers before it), I would personally interpret it to having leanings more toward the self (1) and business (8) when it comes to what an individual will evaluate first.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_...z1EvwfPrc1

I think it was 544 on the key
I thought so too.....

Thanks... From the email that I got from Mr AG he was cleared of any wrong doing in this case! Whatever...
[/quote]

You got a email from AG?!?! NICE! Honestly I don't find him to be trustworthy either & I know he said he passed his lie detector but I've read here & various other places that they won't tell someone the results of their lie detector so he may THINK he's been cleared but it may not be so.
[/quote]

Yes, I was one of the lucky ones that he emailed from that fucked up Justice for Johnny and Lisa Page on FB...
Still have the email.... He told me that he took the lie detector test, and that he passed and had no wrong doing in this case!
(02-24-2011, 10:36 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 04:58 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:14 PM)DCTim Wrote: I realize we're all very interested in this case and are starved for information. However, I'm reluctant to be any more specific out of fear of compromising the investigation.

Thanks for the info. I agree with you. I wouldn't say anything further either.

DCTim, one thing I would like to know though is (without naming any names) was this directed at the victims? Or in relation to me, can I start sleeping again without having one hand on a firearm all night? my concern is the missing woman from holland about the same time, thus is some traveling serial killer running around the area? I wake up at times and feel like I'm doing a shift guarding the tomb of the unknown soldier. back and forth, checking the alarm, all points of entry, undisturbed snow for tracks, the street out front for strange cars, etc. It would just b nice to know that I can chill out a little regarding my family's safety from an impending home invasion from a wandering serial killer.

I think it's safe to say that you and your family can go to sleep unconcerned. This was not random; this was about JC.
i ALWAYS believe what i am told on facebook pages. hah

[/quote]

geeez. I need sleep. In my sleep last nite i was google earth doing the 3-D around the property trying to see in windows and going in closets etc. Ive completely lost it.
Russian
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
She did. She said I have my cousin with me, she's in the military.
[/quote]
I find it curious that she dropped that piece of info...what was the purpose? to reassure the 911 operator?

[/quote]

I found it odd the very first time I heard it. I kind of felt like she was saying "we're not suspect, my cousin is in the military". Like when a relative says "My brother's a cop", trying to use power and position to benifit themselves. Does that make any sense?
(02-24-2011, 09:58 PM)smiles4u Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:55 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:52 PM)smiles4u Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:47 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: [quote='smiles4u' pid='135179' dateline='1298597708']
has anyone heard that jc's wallet was taped to his chest? and she was beaten with a baseball bat?

I've not heard that. I heard he or they may have possibly had cell phones on their chests. I suppose a wallet could be mistaken for a phone, from a distance. Nothing about a baseball bat do I recall though.

IF he had his wallet taped to his chest, I think that just solidifies the theory that he owed someone alot of money (which has been a BIG rumor) & they came to collect.

well i live in the neighboorhood and this is what everyone is says they say it was taped to his chest the key was found under neath her and she was hit over the head with a baseball bat also fyi has anyone \\mentioned the party that had happened the night before at the house

no, I hadnt heard any of these things...what about the party? and what are they saying about that key?

there was a party there the night before.. and the key was stamped with three numbers and it is supposed to stand for the person whodid it so they can get paid or a message out there

who told u that about the key? do u have a link or is that just your opinion? sorry if this has already been asked and answered. ignore it if it has. i'm a little behind today.
(02-24-2011, 10:50 PM)jenjen Wrote: She did. She said I have my cousin with me, she's in the military.
I find it curious that she dropped that piece of info...what was the purpose? to reassure the 911 operator?

[/quote]

I found it odd the very first time I heard it. I kind of felt like she was saying "we're not suspect, my cousin is in the military". Like when a relative says "My brother's a cop", trying to use power and position to benifit themselves. Does that make any sense?
[/quote]

absolutely I do...i just thought it a totally weird piece of info to throw out there. I was thinking exactly what you said. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-24-2011, 10:50 PM)jenjen Wrote: I found it odd the very first time I heard it. I kind of felt like she was saying "we're not suspect, my cousin is in the military". Like when a relative says "My brother's a cop", trying to use power and position to benifit themselves. Does that make any sense?

I think she was afraid they weren't taking her seriously and might think she was just a hysterical mother overreacting, and thought it would give her more credibility to say her cousin was in the military. She was worried about her son and wanted him found, and would say whatever she thought would get a quicker response.
(02-24-2011, 10:36 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 04:58 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 03:14 PM)DCTim Wrote: I realize we're all very interested in this case and are starved for information. However, I'm reluctant to be any more specific out of fear of compromising the investigation.

Thanks for the info. I agree with you. I wouldn't say anything further either.

DCTim, one thing I would like to know though is (without naming any names) was this directed at the victims? Or in relation to me, can I start sleeping again without having one hand on a firearm all night? my concern is the missing woman from holland about the same time, thus is some traveling serial killer running around the area? I wake up at times and feel like I'm doing a shift guarding the tomb of the unknown soldier. back and forth, checking the alarm, all points of entry, undisturbed snow for tracks, the street out front for strange cars, etc. It would just b nice to know that I can chill out a little regarding my family's safety from an impending home invasion from a wandering serial killer.

I really don't think they are related. Personally (just a guess), I think something happened to her mentally and she wandered off. From what I heard she had been though an awful lot lately. Her money and everything was in her home.
(02-24-2011, 10:58 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 10:50 PM)jenjen Wrote: I found it odd the very first time I heard it. I kind of felt like she was saying "we're not suspect, my cousin is in the military". Like when a relative says "My brother's a cop", trying to use power and position to benifit themselves. Does that make any sense?

I think she was afraid they weren't taking her seriously and might think she was just a hysterical mother overreacting, and thought it would give her more credibility to say her cousin was in the military. She was worried about her son and wanted him found, and would say whatever she thought would get a quicker response.

+1

Exactly...as in take me seriously.
(02-24-2011, 06:31 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 02:46 PM)DCTim Wrote: I learned from a VERY reliable source today that LE knows who the perps were. Suffice to say that some of the recent contributors here were right on the mark.

I think what they're waiting for is DNA evidence to be returned before any arrests are made.

Sadly, what we have heard about LS being tortured is evidently correct. Worse than we've read here I'm told.

As if this wasn't horrific enough from the beginning, the confirmation of torture makes it even worse. For some reason, my first thought when I read that was M*P*Y - this was the work of a special type of sadist and quite likely someone who's used to this type of brutality. I'd put my money on him and AP, and TW up to her neck with the setup and the alibi after.

We'll find soon enough, I hope, but I'm gonna second what you said. I have a hunch that the home girls were jealous of Lisa.
I was wondering the same thing. How long for DNA to come back? Does Ohio have it to where if you where ever convicted of a felony charge that you had to submit your DNA????? I know thats what happens in my state.
[/quote]

Yes, we have a felony conviction law....those convicted need to submit to DNA testing, juveniles included.
Hello everyone, I have been following this thread for about a week now. I am from the Holland area and just can't believe something like this could happen so close to home. I am friends with a couple friends of LS but never met her, I am very glad to hear they are on to the sick bastards that did this. I hope the DNA comes in soon and they can make arrests without any possible doubt.

I totally agree with you, onefortheroad
[/quote]
You are correct, it was 544.
(02-24-2011, 10:42 PM)dontbedumb Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 10:34 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

Thanks... From the email that I got from Mr AG he was cleared of any wrong doing in this case! Whatever...

You got a email from AG?!?! NICE! Honestly I don't find him to be trustworthy either & I know he said he passed his lie detector but I've read here & various other places that they won't tell someone the results of their lie detector so he may THINK he's been cleared but it may not be so.
[/quote]

Yes, I was one of the lucky ones that he emailed from that fucked up Justice for Johnny and Lisa Page on FB...
Still have the email.... He told me that he took the lie detector test, and that he passed and had no wrong doing in this case!
[/quote]

[b]well then...that clears one big mystery up! if he says he's an innocent man..then he must be an innocent man!!!!
bahahahahaha
[/b]
hah hah hah
Just got home from Friday's. Nothing special. Waiter didn't even mention anything about the benefit until I asked. I seen a big group of older people while I was there. They were hugging a lot. Don't know if they were related or not. But.... I got my fried green beans!