Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
ShitStorm...I was saying what you said is true...makes me wonder if they really will find out who it was if it was some gang thing going on...Tiffany just told me in our correspondance that she called Sharita immediately and asked her for JC's parents # to tell them of something might be going on and Sharita wouldn't give it to her (made sense because Sharita is the one who eventually called Maytee)...none of her brushes with the law (Tiffany's) were in recent years...she truly seemed distraught to me...also Cuban Mafia was mentioned could have been involved...anotherwards...I think she and her boyfriend just wanted to have some fun...have a couple of percocets and some booze...I still pray I'm not wrong and she is innocent...again, i'm an eternal optimist...I believed her...I've been a Social Worker and worked with all elements of societies (except gangs though I must admit)...I thought most of them though just played arund with being tough guys and most of it was B.S. (the talk, clothes, tatoos, etc.) shows you what I know!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(02-24-2011, 10:26 PM)fabulous Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:58 PM)smiles4u Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:55 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:52 PM)smiles4u Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 09:47 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: [quote='smiles4u' pid='135179' dateline='1298597708']
has anyone heard that jc's wallet was taped to his chest? and she was beaten with a baseball bat?

I've not heard that. I heard he or they may have possibly had cell phones on their chests. I suppose a wallet could be mistaken for a phone, from a distance. Nothing about a baseball bat do I recall though.

IF he had his wallet taped to his chest, I think that just solidifies the theory that he owed someone alot of money (which has been a BIG rumor) & they came to collect.

well i live in the neighboorhood and this is what everyone is says they say it was taped to his chest the key was found under neath her and she was hit over the head with a baseball bat also fyi has anyone \\mentioned the party that had happened the night before at the house

no, I hadnt heard any of these things...what about the party? and what are they saying about that key?

there was a party there the night before.. and the key was stamped with three numbers and it is supposed to stand for the person whodid it so they can get paid or a message out there

THE KEY THE KEY
I know ya'll are getting tired of me saying this...but I think something's up with the key. the way they've detailed it and described it... it's just TMI for a case that has NO I(nformation)

Maybe LE is putting out bogus info to get someone to talk? Like, maybe the key was really stamped with "123" - NOT 554/544/whatever number they said it was. So, if someone is expecting to get paid by leaving this "calling card", they're going to have to speak up and correct this misinformation?

LOL - I hope I'm explaining myself clearly!
(02-25-2011, 12:33 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 12:01 AM)pspence Wrote: I do have to take issue to all of those who are judgemental about how anyone's kids turn out...

p, with all due respect, this is a whole other strata we're discussing. I did drugs. Smoked weed and hash, dropped acid, ate mescaline, and was a peace loving, war protesting, hippie. These people are gansters, p. I don't know if you've bothered examining their pictures. Tattoos, guns, huge stacks of money, gang signs. Their "writings" talk about beating people up, killing people, and other psychotic pass times. I don't know what your relationship to Tiffany is. Perhaps you know all this. If so, do not minimize it. This is the worst criminal element in America. The ones who end up filling up prisons. Some of them murdered Johnny & Lisa. They are psychopaths.

This is also a girl who has 3 children and one on the way with different daddys and the kids are with their fathers not her, a girl whos photos on myspace and fb depict a life of thug debauchery and violence, as do those that she associates with. Her ex bf was shot and killed in a robbery of his OWN FRIENDS, a girl with a rap sheet that will catch up with her one day because she has no desire to change or do better, a girl that is a *down ass bytch*, and is associated with the CRIPS, a world wide well known violent gang. She isnt an innocent lil girl that got caught in a crossfire of someone elses bad choices. She made and continues to make choices that put herself, her children, her family and friends in jeopardy.
I see no goodness in that. NONE.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-25-2011, 12:53 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 12:33 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 12:01 AM)pspence Wrote: I do have to take issue to all of those who are judgemental about how anyone's kids turn out...

p, with all due respect, this is a whole other strata we're discussing. I did drugs. Smoked weed and hash, dropped acid, ate mescaline, and was a peace loving, war protesting, hippie. These people are gansters, p. I don't know if you've bothered examining their pictures. Tattoos, guns, huge stacks of money, gang signs. Their "writings" talk about beating people up, killing people, and other psychotic pass times. I don't know what your relationship to Tiffany is. Perhaps you know all this. If so, do not minimize it. This is the worst criminal element in America. The ones who end up filling up prisons. Some of them murdered Johnny & Lisa. They are psychopaths.

This is also a girl who has 3 children and one on the way with different daddys and the kids are with their fathers not her, a girl whos photos on myspace and fb depict a life of thug debauchery and violence, as do those that she associates with. Her ex bf was shot and killed in a robbery of his OWN FRIENDS, a girl with a rap sheet that will catch up with her one day because she has no desire to change or do better, a girl that is a *down ass bytch*, and is associated with the CRIPS, a world wide well known violent gang. She isnt an innocent lil girl that got caught in a crossfire of someone elses bad choices. She made and continues to make choices that put herself, her children, her family and friends in jeopardy.
I see no goodness in that. NONE.

I would further encourage you to do some research on gangs, gang initiations, and gang activity specifically relating to the women in those gangs. It will open your eyes in a way that they have never been opened before.
Do it...I dare you. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-25-2011, 12:50 AM)pspence Wrote: ShitStorm...I was saying what you said is true...makes me wonder if they really will find out who it was if it was some gang thing going on...Tiffany just told me in our correspondance that she called Sharita immediately and asked her for JC's parents # to tell them of something might be going on and Sharita wouldn't give it to her (made sense because Sharita is the one who eventually called Maytee)...none of her brushes with the law (Tiffany's) were in recent years...she truly seemed distraught to me...also Cuban Mafia was mentioned could have been involved...anotherwards...I think she and her boyfriend just wanted to have some fun...have a couple of percocets and some booze...I still pray I'm not wrong and she is innocent...again, i'm an eternal optimist...I believed her...I've been a Social Worker and worked with all elements of societies (except gangs though I must admit)...I thought most of them though just played arund with being tough guys and most of it was B.S. (the talk, clothes, tatoos, etc.) shows you what I know!

She is only pregnant, whats wrong with a some?
(02-25-2011, 12:57 AM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 12:50 AM)pspence Wrote: ShitStorm...I was saying what you said is true...makes me wonder if they really will find out who it was if it was some gang thing going on...Tiffany just told me in our correspondance that she called Sharita immediately and asked her for JC's parents # to tell them of something might be going on and Sharita wouldn't give it to her (made sense because Sharita is the one who eventually called Maytee)...none of her brushes with the law (Tiffany's) were in recent years...she truly seemed distraught to me...also Cuban Mafia was mentioned could have been involved...anotherwards...I think she and her boyfriend just wanted to have some fun...have a couple of percocets and some booze...I still pray I'm not wrong and she is innocent...again, i'm an eternal optimist...I believed her...I've been a Social Worker and worked with all elements of societies (except gangs though I must admit)...I thought most of them though just played arund with being tough guys and most of it was B.S. (the talk, clothes, tatoos, etc.) shows you what I know!

She is only pregnant, whats wrong with a some fun?

ShitStorm. You indeed sound like a very very cool person. Have to ask you though...I've read a lot about mental illnesses, personality disorders, etc. and even taught a university class on a related topic ...my question is "how can there possibly be that MANY psychopaths/sociopaths"? I know there are a lot more in our society than we think...no remorse, conscience, etc. even a lot of CEO's ...neighbors, etc. but how can we have - it's almost like a generation of them in these areas...I don't understand that part of it.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I would never condone anyone taking drugs while pregnant or any other time for that matter...I sure hope no one was thinking I was condoning that...I was merely trying to say I don't think she was involved in a murder...hey you guys,... I live in NC...not a little hick town either...we have 4 universities in our city, etc. 450,000 people, etc....we had a workshop on "gangs" through my work...yes, there was huge concerns...but to my knowledge not any murders...all through our area, you can see where different gangs have written on signs their logo, tatoos, the lingo, turf wars and stuff, beat people up, have the girls have sex with the other guys and stuff, but it almost seemed like they were often neglected kids...again...I guess I'm being naive....'
(02-25-2011, 12:58 AM)pspence Wrote: ShitStorm. You indeed sound like a very very cool person. Have to ask you though...I've read a lot about mental illnesses, personality disorders, etc. and even taught a university class on a related topic ...my question is "how can there possibly be that MANY psychopaths/sociopaths"? I know there are a lot more in our society than we think...no remorse, conscience, etc. even a lot of CEO's ...neighbors, etc. but how can we have - it's almost like a generation of them in these areas...I don't understand that part of it.

I don't know the answer but I suspect it's both nature & nurture. There's a lot wrong with our culture. I doubt that some indian tribe in south America has all of the narcissists, sociopaths/psychopaths, and other misfits that modern society does. The native Americans of two hundred years ago would have killed anyone in the tribe who presented like that. It was matter of self preservation for the tribe, and self respect.
(02-16-2011, 09:12 PM)tiffwill123 Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 09:06 PM)concerned Wrote: Tiffwil123, Is it true they held your boyfriend AP for 48 hours and then had to release him pending DNA?

the reason they kept my boyfriend is because he had a warrant for fta..failure to appear for traffic tickets.

Wouldnt you call this a bullshit hold in order to get more info etc? A reason to hold a person of interest until they can prove or disprove via evidence suspect status? As in, they know its him and were hoping to get a confession or more evidence inside of their 48 hour window???
(02-25-2011, 01:06 AM)pspence Wrote: I would never condone anyone taking drugs while pregnant or any other time for that matter...I sure hope no one was thinking I was condoning that...I was merely trying to say I don't think she was involved in a murder...hey you guys,... I live in NC...not a little hick town either...we have 4 universities in our city, etc. 450,000 people, etc....we had a workshop on "gangs" through my work...yes, there was huge concerns...but to my knowledge not any murders...all through our area, you can see where different gangs have written on signs their logo, tatoos, the lingo, turf wars and stuff, beat people up, have the girls have sex with the other guys and stuff, but it almost seemed like they were often neglected kids...again...I guess I'm being naive....'

I'm sure they were neglected and/or abused. A mistake that modern society makes is in thinking they can be "fixed" at a later age.
(02-25-2011, 12:58 AM)pspence Wrote: ShitStorm. You indeed sound like a very very cool person. Have to ask you though...I've read a lot about mental illnesses, personality disorders, etc. and even taught a university class on a related topic ...my question is "how can there possibly be that MANY psychopaths/sociopaths"? I know there are a lot more in our society than we think...no remorse, conscience, etc. even a lot of CEO's ...neighbors, etc. but how can we have - it's almost like a generation of them in these areas...I don't understand that part of it.

have you read "The sociopath next door" by Martha Stout.
highly acclaimed and very informative and scary!!!!
I'm starting to get scared...this really is some scary creepy horrible people...not just "a couple" of psychopaths ...I didn't realize T's X was killed robbing his friends...OMG...what kind of world is this...this is getting so creepy...it just hit me that I bet the LE might be so quiet about this (no press conferences, etc) because it is so horribly dark...they may be frightened for themselves and their families in merely investigating it...don't want to say a word until they bust them....okay ShitStorm...I'm going off the deep end here...they're not going to order a hit on a little old lady who lives in NC that's way too nosey now are they???...omg....now I need a xanax!
(02-25-2011, 01:15 AM)pspence Wrote: I'm starting to get scared...this really is some scary creepy horrible people...not just "a couple" of psychopaths ...I didn't realize T's X was killed robbing his friends...OMG...what kind of world is this...this is getting so creepy...it just hit me that I bet the LE might be so quiet about this (no press conferences, etc) because it is so horribly dark...they may be frightened for themselves and their families in merely investigating it...don't want to say a word until they bust them....okay ShitStorm...I'm going off the deep end here...they're not going to order a hit on a little old lady who lives in NC that's way too nosey now are they???...omg....now I need a xanax!

Call Tiff I bet she has one.
very insightful. thanks.
good point wildflower
nancy grace is talking about a couple shot in the back of their head in hapersfield ohio. is there a thread for this story?
You are the 2nd person that has told me that book is fascinating...I'm going to get it tomorrow!
so frightening if true...and yes, you are probably right...
First time I've laughed out loud all night!