Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
lmao! I can't believe Admin, at that page, is still blubbering about this case!!
(02-26-2011, 12:51 AM)fabulous Wrote: ok..and that has me thinking...can all these little creepy kids that I"ve been stalking for the past week on FB tell who's visited their page? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I don't know, lol

(02-26-2011, 12:12 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 11:04 PM)sealed27 Wrote: The link to 911 calls is Toledo On the Move...http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=576342

thanks, but that's the same, as what's on the "links thread" ... I'm looking for the call, where Maytee is saying "they're tied up in the basement". It was either her saying it, or the her military cousin, on the call. It's not that big a deal, but I thought it was odd, I can't find it now.
Oh, I'm sorry, all the phone calls I thought were on the video on Toledo on the move, it even ends with the dispatcher calling the detectives
(02-26-2011, 12:54 AM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: THIS WAS POSTED ON THE JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY AND LISA CASE DISCUSSION -

I've been reading the Johnny Clarke - Lisa Straub thread on Mock Forum and, according to a local who professes to have accurate, inside information, the police have a suspect they are attempting to locate who is apparently in hiding.

Ugh...I now see why LE is not too fond of FB-
Complicating the probe are the reams of remarks people posted on Facebook, a social networking Internet site, officials said. Many of the comments were merely innuendo and incorrect, officials said. (From the Cox/Mehall PC)
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
One question I keep coming back to is WHY, WHY, WHY would T put herself at the scene of the crime?
(02-26-2011, 12:51 AM)fabulous Wrote: ok..and that has me thinking...can all these little creepy kids that I"ve been stalking for the past week on FB tell who's visited their page? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

No they have no idea who is viewing them. That's their own damn fault for not making their profiles private!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
he had sold his car and when the guy did not
pay him, he took his duplicate key and hid the car from the
guy until the guy paid him. lol

Again I do not know if it is true.
[/quote]

104HUH???
[/quote]

I read that somewhere here too....it was someone that was a friend or neighbor or something like that....
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Oh sorry, two questions...does anyone know what Kind of relationship JC had with his dad?

...I have my own theory and it's so not a good one
[

maytee:
RIP Johnny You criminals evil demons WILL not get away with wat you did to my johnny n lisa...GOD law enforcement and KARMA will make sure of that...28,000 reward to anyone that comes forward and leads police to arrests of these evil demons that commited this hanious crime call crime stopper [/b]
[/quote]

Makes me think it was just a rumor that LE knows who the suspects are.
[/quote]

I think they are still waiting for key pieces of evidence to be processed ie: dna etc.
Im sure they want all their i's dotted and t's crossed before they arrest someone. I know Id want to be sure there was no holes for a lawyer to crawl with his client thru.
(02-26-2011, 01:18 AM)curious Wrote: Oh sorry, two questions...does anyone know what Kind of relationship JC had with his dad?

...I have my own theory and it's so not a good one

That's an excellent question, I haven't seen any pics of Johnny with his dad or a family pic. You would think on his profile he would have one on there, but who knows.
(02-26-2011, 12:50 AM)fabulous Wrote: is it wierd at all that Lisa Straub still has a fb page up? wouldn't her parents be able to cancel her page? it's been almost a month since she was murdered...I would think that LE has pretty much gathered what they need, if anything, from the page by now... right?

Im sure her parents dont know her password to her email and fb acct. Ive tried to call and complain to fb before, and all you get is the runaround. Couldnt find a valid number anywhere.

No, they cant. Its not like myspace.
(02-26-2011, 01:18 AM)curious Wrote: Oh sorry, two questions...does anyone know what Kind of relationship JC had with his dad?

If she took the killers to the house, she can account for her car being in the neighborhood. I've never heard anything about how he got along with his dad.
this was just posted on the JC and LS facebook case open discussion page:
THis is a GREAT theory...that I don't think anyone has really mentioned in the past 557 pages Smiley_emoticons_smile

XXX posted:
There are so many rumours about this. But one of the things that have been reported was that Tiffany heard Johnny say over the phone “what are you doing here bro?”. It is also believed that Johnny knew the attacker/s. This is my theory and I might be totally wrong:

If you know someone and this person walks up to you while you exit your front door, garage door, whatever, will you say to this person “what are you doing here?” ? I will not, why, because it is rude. You will rather say, “hey bro, how are you?”, or something along those lines.

BUT, if you come into your house to find someone you know there, and you know that the person is not really supposed to be there, then you will say “what are you doing here?”.

For example, you work with someone, you know the person well, but you will not expect this person to be in your house when you get there.

So, in my mind, I think it might have been possible for the attackers to have been in the house when Johnny and Lisa got there. The attackers were inside looking for whatever, drugs, money etc. Then they heard J & L come in. Lisa ran upstairs to get changed and they surprised Johnny in the kitchen. Lisa came running down to see what the commotion was about. The killers were caught in the act and they knew that should J & L report them to the authorities, they will go back to jail. Why back to jail? Because, I believe, that while Johnny was in jail, he must have told someone about his drug dealings and money in the safe. The killers wanted the money and the drugs. They did not expect to be caught, hence the reason they came unarmed.
Gone all day and now I'm over 25 pages behind!!

People are posting wondering about how Johnny got along with Sr. I've been wondering the same thing...
(02-26-2011, 01:13 AM)sealed27 Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 12:12 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 11:04 PM)sealed27 Wrote: The link to 911 calls is Toledo On the Move...http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=576342

thanks, but that's the same, as what's on the "links thread" ... I'm looking for the call, where Maytee is saying "they're tied up in the basement". It was either her saying it, or the her military cousin, on the call. It's not that big a deal, but I thought it was odd, I can't find it now.
Oh, I'm sorry, all the phone calls I thought were on the video on Toledo on the move, it even ends with the dispatcher calling the detectives

yes, it does have the dispatcher calling detectives, but it doesn't have the actual call from Maytee, after her husband finds them. It skips that call. I know I heard it early on, though. Weird

(02-26-2011, 01:26 AM)fabulous Wrote: Why back to jail? Because, I believe, that while Johnny was in jail, he must have told someone about his drug dealings and money in the safe. The killers wanted the money and the drugs. They did not expect to be caught, hence the reason they came unarmed.
I don't believe Johnny knew Lisa when he was in prison? So there would have been no story to tell in jail about the safe at that point.
[
It is a shame, however, that some people close to this case have conducted themselves online in the most unbecoming fashion, something which is tainting the memory of these two precious children whose lives were senselessly taken. I then have to wonder if these same people so full of hate in some way arroused the intense hatred the killer or killers possessed and if the murders were revenge killings.
[/quote]

Im going to take full advantage of the lack of restraint our amazing
forum affords us.

Fucking bitch.

I read an article about a Cleveland murder case which was
overturned because the media tainted the jury pool and
public opinion. I sure hope all this stuff on FB and the
Internet will in no way hinder anything that can get justice
for Johnny and Lisa and their families.
yes, it does have the dispatcher calling detectives, but it doesn't have the actual call from Maytee, after her husband finds them. It skips that call. I know I heard it early on, though. Weird

[/quote]
evidence they dont want out there?