Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-26-2011, 01:14 AM)curious Wrote: One question I keep coming back to is WHY, WHY, WHY would T put herself at the scene of the crime?

Maybe because she wasn't involved. One of the reasons that Tiffany has gotten so much focus on Mock is because she is one of the very few that the administrators will allow us to discuss. If we knew more of the cast of characters in this group of associates, I have no doubt that Tiffany's rap sheet and "credentials" would seem middle-of-the-road by comparison. We would instead be more focused on the plethora of violent ex-cons who run with this crowd.

Even if she was involved, she was not likely pivotal. Why would this crime require a "set-up" on her part? If you were going to be the one getting your hands dirty, she would be just another potential blabbermouth to bring everyone down. The people who actually put their hands on these people are the really dangerous ones. Anybody can set something up, whatever that means. Torture-killing with your own bare hands is a whole different level of psychopath.
(02-26-2011, 01:30 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I read an article about a Cleveland murder case which was
overturned because the media tainted the jury pool and
public opinion. I sure hope all this stuff on FB and the
Internet will in no way hinder anything that can get justice
for Johnny and Lisa and their families.

I don't think private websites count towards media. I think they mean media as in t.v., radio, newspaper, etc. If I'm not mistaken, websites like FB, MySpace, and even mock are considered to be private since you need to activate an account. Anytime you need an account for something, it is private.
(02-26-2011, 01:37 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: evidence they dont want out there?

Could be. The transcript of that call is still floating 'out there', but not the actual audio, at least not that I can find, now.

(02-26-2011, 01:18 AM)curious Wrote: Oh sorry, two questions...does anyone know what Kind of relationship JC had with his dad?

...I have my own theory and it's so not a good one

would you share it with us

I do have to take issue to all of those who are judgemental about how anyone's kids turn out...
[/quote]

I don't know what your relationship to Tiffany is. Perhaps you know all this. If so, do not minimize it. This is the worst criminal element in America. The ones who end up filling up prisons. Some of them murdered Johnny & Lisa. They are psychopaths.
[/quote]

This is also a girl who has 3 children and one on the way with different daddys and the kids are with their fathers not her, a girl whos photos on myspace and fb depict a life of thug debauchery and violence, as do those that she associates with. Her ex bf was shot and killed in a robbery of his OWN FRIENDS, a girl with a rap sheet that will catch up with her one day because she has no desire to change or do better, a girl that is a *down ass bytch*, and is associated with the CRIPS, a world wide well known violent gang. She isnt an innocent lil girl that got caught in a crossfire of someone elses bad choices. She made and continues to make choices that put herself, her children, her family and friends in jeopardy.
I see no goodness in that. NONE.
[/quote]

ISAWF (stands for 'imsuchawildflower, LOL):

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!

Once you have a child, your life is not your own anymore. Grow the fuck up, Tiffany, before you get fucked up. PoliceStrangle or 84
TotallyCurious just provided the link to the 911 transcripts from CNN.... When reading the scripts over yet again I see where Jean Casarez asks a question to a Nancy Grace producer......

CASAREZ: Alexis Weed, NANCY GRACE producer joining us tonight from New York, what else did the family see when they looked inside the house?

WEED: Jean, like I said before, this cousin of the mother was propped up, looking in through a window. They see the son in there first. They also see cell phones thrown on the ground. And that`s when the father went back around to the front of the house, kicked in the door and found his son and the girlfriend lying there, hands bound, bags over their heads...

Note: That WEED states that when the cousin was looking through a window, they not only see Johnny, but they see cell phones thrown on the ground.

Wouldn't that contradict what people are hearing about the cell phones being placed or taped on Johnny's chest???

(02-26-2011, 01:14 AM)curious Wrote: One question I keep coming back to is WHY, WHY, WHY would T put herself at the scene of the crime?

Because she was there. She may be totally uninvolved but she drove to that house, twice.
(02-26-2011, 01:38 AM)Spalding Wrote:

Maybe because she wasn't involved. One of the reasons that Tiffany has gotten so much focus on Mock is because she is one of the very few that the administrators will allow us to discuss. If we knew more of the cast of characters in this group of associates, I have no doubt that Tiffany's rap sheet and "credentials" would seem middle-of-the-road by comparison. We would instead be more focused on the plethora of violent ex-cons who run with this crowd.

Even if she was involved, she was not likely pivotal. Why would this crime require a "set-up" on her part? If you were going to be the one getting your hands dirty, she would be just another potential blabbermouth to bring everyone down. The people who actually put their hands on these people are the really dangerous ones. Anybody can set something up, whatever that means. Torture-killing with your own bare hands is a whole different level of psychopath.

That's how I've felt. Something just seemed 'off' about this ... too easy to claim Tiffany set Johnny up. So convenient, you know?. I too, don't see a need for a set up!

(02-26-2011, 01:28 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 01:13 AM)sealed27 Wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry, all the phone calls I thought were on the video on Toledo on the move, it even ends with the dispatcher calling the detectives

yes, it does have the dispatcher calling detectives, but it doesn't have the actual call from Maytee, after her husband finds them. It skips that call. I know I heard it early on, though. Weird

[/quote]

I heard it, too, and I have looked for online. No luck. It may be buried in this thread somewhere.
[qu

Wouldn't that contradict what people are hearing about the cell phones being placed or taped on Johnny's chest???

[/quote]

The *word on the street* that was posted in this forum by a local was that a wallet was taped to JC's chest. Not a cell phone.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-26-2011, 01:23 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: [quote='curious' pid='136261' dateline='1298697482']
Oh sorry, two questions...does anyone know what Kind of relationship JC had with his dad?

If she took the killers to the house, she can account for her car being in the neighborhood. I've never heard anything about how he got along with his dad.
[/quote

Ya but the parents were on vacation and I'm sure the neighbors knew that, and they had people over one of the nights before (if I'm not mistaken she was there), so having unknown cars around probably wouldn't raise any eyebrows...on top of that, she was driving someone the minor's mom car, so right off she would be able to confirm the timeline...and if it was someone else's car, it wouldn't make sense to drive a different one back over there...does that make sense?

Heres info on toledo gangs

http://www.knowgangs.com/gangsofamerica/...Page1.html
>> 911.
>> Oh, my god, we just called the police here, we need a rescue squad.
We can see through the window, please!
>> That frantic chilling 911 call is connected to a murder mystery near toledo, ohio.
The *word on the street* that was posted in this forum by a local was that a wallet was taped to JC's chest. Not a cell phone.

Awww, my bad! Thanks ISAWF. I keep going over stuff and everything starts to become a blur!

Ugh I'm driving myself nuts...why in the hell can we find everyone T's ever spoken to except for Sharita...guess it's possible she doesn't have a FB or MySpace page, either that or she doesn't exist...which would make all of the people who pit themselves at the crime scene in question, or perhaps collaboration??
Let's hope Tiff's car had a GPS.
(02-26-2011, 02:03 AM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Heres info on toledo gangs

=R= ( Author)

said this on 30 Jun 2010 3:31:42 PM EST
better watCh what you say Mr.Prez, Cuzz we'll tie you up and make you watch while we fuCCin your Bitch infront of you. fuCC around
(Reply to this comment)(Cancel this reply)
(Comment Replies Disabled)

Wow!
(02-26-2011, 01:59 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I heard it, too, and I have looked for online. No luck. It may be buried in this thread somewhere.

THANK YOU! I was hoping someone would remember hearing it also!
It IS bizarre that we still don't know who Sharita is and never found a FB page for her.
(02-26-2011, 02:13 AM)toledoarea Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 02:03 AM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Heres info on toledo gangs

=R ( Author)

said this on 30 Jun 2010 3:31:42 PM EST
better watCh what you say Mr.Prez, Cuzz we'll tie you up and make you watch while we fuCCin your Bitch infront of you. fuCC around
(Reply to this comment)(Cancel this reply)
(Comment Replies Disabled)

Wow!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!