Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

My imagination runs wild with crazy thoughts, mostly involving the looney mother, the son's pretty, beloved girlfriend, white, middle class respectability and other bullshit much too off the wall to even mention. Jeezus. 84
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
RIP Johnny ‎;,,,( i never took my eyes of them all 3 of my boys ;,,,( that nite i talk to him 4 times ;,,,,( its not fair ;,,,( i wish they wouldve been here and not out at her house ;,,,,( i cnt wait til these evil demons are caught n fry but it still wont bring my johnny r lisa back ;,,,( its just not fair at all i would give my life just so his lil brothers could have himm back ;,,,,(
about an hour ago

This just posted on one of the Johnny/Lisa many facebook pages by Maytee...interesting how she said "I wish they wouldve been here and not at her house"....ummmm wierd thing to say...I bet Lisa's mom is thinking "I wished she had never met ......"

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Per the RIP Johnny page on FB. The reward is now up to $28,000
(02-26-2011, 01:58 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I'm confused as to why Tiffany has two boyfriends? …

Does Tiffany have custody of her kids? … (No) The fathers have them.
[/font]

As long as she and the boyfriends are not confused … Smiley_emoticons_smile

Do we know that to be true? My guess would be that the paternal grandmothers or foster parents are raising them. I wouldn't assume that the fathers are any more responsible than she is.

Childrens Services Board likely has a thick file on Ms Tiffany.

One more thing we didn't think to ask her about when she made her guest appearance here.

I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany and Johnny looks up and there stands the guy Johnny snitched on while he was in prison to get out sooner...he is stunned but knows the guy and says "Hey Bro...what are YOU doing here"? Then from behind him come another couple of his thug friends that came along to "do the job" at which point Johnny says "Who are you"?.....the 3 or 4 of them push them back into the house...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(02-26-2011, 03:30 PM)pspence Wrote: I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany and Johnny looks up and there stands the guy Johnny snitched on while he was in prison to get out sooner...he is stunned but knows the guy and says "Hey Bro...what are YOU doing here"? Then from behind him come another couple of his thug friends that came along to "do the job" at which point Johnny says "Who are you"?.....the 3 or 4 of them push them back into the house...

Makes sense but why the scales out? Why the holes in the walls? Why pictures torn down off of walls to see what was behind the pictures? Why word of an alleged safe?
Is 'death by torture' the payment for snitching? If Johnny snitched,
the guy is not in jail, so it must not have been a big 'snitch.'

I guess I am confused as to what the gangstas consider equatable
payback.

And I am still haunted by Maytee's saying "I should have
gone instead of you." Did she mean 'gone' as in dead? or
did she mean 'gone' as in "i should have done the deal instead
of sending Johnny to do it?"
(02-26-2011, 02:59 PM)NightOwl Wrote: RUMOR awhile back...........Maytee mentioned a very jealous ex-boyfriend - if this is true he would not like Johnny.

Shortage of info on this ex-boyfriend.

Whats the MOTIVE for this hellish crime?

ive heard rumors on the streets about an angry ex of lisa's that was very pissed at johnny for "taking his girl"
I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany and Johnny looks up and there stands the guy Johnny snitched on while he was in prison to get out sooner...he is stunned but knows the guy and says "Hey Bro...what are YOU doing here"? Then from behind him come another couple of his thug friends that came along to "do the job" at which point Johnny says "Who are you"?.....the 3 or 4 of them push them back into the house...

Makes sense but why the scales out? Why the holes in the walls? Why pictures torn down off of walls to see what was behind the pictures? Why word of an alleged safe?

Why were the scales out? They had partied the night before, more friends (at least Tiffany and a couple of others) were going to be coming over...I remember years (many many) ago when I was in college and for a short time dated a guy who sold pot while in school for extra spending $$...scales were always out on his his coffee table...I think they were just going around trashing the place with a bat or who knows also might have heard about a safe...all that secondary stuff

Hey, where's my buddy ShitStorm????
(02-26-2011, 03:41 PM)heyyou Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 02:59 PM)NightOwl Wrote: RUMOR awhile back...........Maytee mentioned a very jealous ex-boyfriend - if this is true he would not like Johnny.

ive heard rumors on the streets about an angry ex of lisa's that was very pissed at johnny for "taking his girl"

why would her tongue be cut (if this is true) and if it is that seems to say snitch ...jmo
(02-26-2011, 03:42 PM)pspence Wrote: I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany and Johnny looks up and there stands the guy Johnny snitched on while he was in prison to get out sooner...he is stunned but knows the guy and says "Hey Bro...what are YOU doing here"? Then from behind him come another couple of his thug friends that came along to "do the job" at which point Johnny says "Who are you"?.....the 3 or 4 of them push them back into the house...

Why were the scales out? They had partied the night before, more friends (at least Tiffany and a couple of others) were going to be coming over...I remember years (many many) ago when I was in college and for a short time dated a guy who sold pot while in school for extra spending $$...scales were always out on his his coffee table...I think they were just going around trashing the place with a bat or who knows also might have heard about a safe...all that secondary stuff

Hey, where's my buddy ShitStorm????

but it was HIS coffee table. i don't think johnny or lisa were comfortable enough to leave scales and bags out on her parents table. they had only been gone 3 days. jus sayin
(02-26-2011, 03:44 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote:

why would her tongue be cut (if this is true) and if it is that seems to say snitch ...jmo

wouldn't this crazy ex of lisa had gotten revenge on johnny a yr and a half ago or whenever it was he took his girl?
(02-26-2011, 03:48 PM)toledoarea Wrote:

wouldn't this crazy ex of lisa had gotten revenge on johnny a yr and a half ago or whenever it was he took his girl?

Didn't the ex-bf come to Lisa's funeral and appear very distraught? It would take a brilliant steel-hearted murderer to pull off that stunt. Not likely this guy.

(02-26-2011, 12:27 PM)toledoarea Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 12:23 PM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 12:01 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Someone awhile back asked if the dog in the house had a facebook. He doesn't but he has been featured on FB. I was just browsing through my headlines & Maytee re-posted pics of this dog. I never payed attention to it because I thought the dog at the house was a Rot. Well.......

Ot was my johnnys and was at the house wen it happened his name is gotti and unfortunatley we were at the police station and they gave him to lisa sister before we could go back n pick him up ;,,,,( heartbroken tears

Poor Maytee, Gottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii;,,,,( heartbroken tears
About her again. Why didn't she just say, her sister has him. I'm sorry but please.

My guess is because there is a cold war going on between Maytee and the Straubs. Jus sayin

The dog belonged to Lisa so it only makes sense that the Straubs should get the dog.
(02-26-2011, 03:30 PM)pspence Wrote: I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany

But Lisa was still in her uniform or partially in her uniform & there were a pair of pants found under her head. That makes me think they weren't on the way out.

Also I wonder why, if Johnny was at VD's house (I'm assuming that he lives in the south end) before he went to pick up Lisa, why wouldn't he have just picked up Tiffany if she needed a ride before he picked up Lisa... rather than leave the southend to pick up Lisa, drive out to Springfield just to turn around & drive back out to the southend to go back to Springfield? OR pick up Lisa, then go pick up Tiffany? That's alot of unnecessary driving back & forth.....
(02-26-2011, 03:52 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 03:48 PM)toledoarea Wrote:

From a Police article on gangs....
Although someone thought to be a snitch may face a beating, it's rare that they risk their lives, Salamanca said. He says that in 10 years of working the gang detail, he can count on one hand the gang members who were severely beaten or almost killed in retribution for their police cooperation.

Didn't the ex-bf come to Lisa's funeral and appear very distraught? It would take a brilliant steel-hearted murderer to pull off that stunt. Not likely this guy.

I wished I could take credit for finding this but someone put it on an earlier post...I think this says it all...it was printed with a bunch of other quotes from gang members ...from a Toledo publication back in June 2010 by experts in gangs...these are actual excerpts from gang members...

"better watCh what you say Mr.Prez, Cuzz we'll tie you up and make you watch while we fuCCin your Bitch infront of you. fuCC around"

that's what they do "if you snitch". Unbelievable but I bet this was a (by these psycho whacko criminals) a simple standard gang retalitation against Johnny probably just for telling the police some scoop on some creepy gang guy he had befriended in prison ...all to just try to lesson his time "in the joint".

The bat, trashing the place, all secondary....

exactly.... why pick Lisa up then turn the opposite way back to Lisas house then turn back around to go get Tiff and the minor? Makes no sense.
(02-26-2011, 03:54 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 03:30 PM)pspence Wrote: I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany

But Lisa was still in her uniform or partially in her uniform & there were a pair of pants found under her head. That makes me think they weren't on the way out.

Also I wonder why, if Johnny was at VD's house (I'm assuming that he lives in the south end) before he went to pick up Lisa, why wouldn't he have just picked up Tiffany if she needed a ride before he picked up Lisa... rather than leave the southend to pick up Lisa, drive out to Springfield just to turn around & drive back out to the southend to go back to Springfield? OR pick up Lisa, then go pick up Tiffany? That's alot of unnecessary driving back & forth.....

maybe johnny was just hanging out with vd for a while before he had to pick up lisa. no plans. johnny picks up lisa and says "hey baby what do you wanna do tonight" and lisa says "i don't know you big cuban stud, wanna do some pills" and johnny says" okay lemme call tiff yo" ... I don't know. something like that could've happened

Kitty:
This reminds me of a question I asked earlier. Is this one of your longest threads for a crime? I've never been on a forum before so I assumed that this was the norm but, I beginning to think this case is much more unusual than others. I am really interested of course bcuz i am family. i am amazed at people's interest. people that live thousands of miles away.

well i have stated a couple times why i think this has drawn so much interest everywhere. in Mock, my longest threads were the Petit trial and Zahra Baker case. but we didn't have so many members.
i have had longer threads at a couple other forums before Mock.

a lot of people from NC did join for Zahra.
Petit will get busy again when the second defendant goes on trial soon. that is a horrific case, 10 times worse than this one. but i expect him to try to cop a plea. i expect the to DA say NO.
Petit:
http://mockforums.net/thread-4202.html

this thread is our longest here at a very young forum. thanks to all you Ohio people! Smiley_emoticons_wink [/b]
[/quote]

Sorry. I didn't see that you already answered my question. sometimes I speed but I, of curse, always try to read what you and duchess have to say. Now I'm worried that I'm in trouble again for asking a rudundant question.. Please don't hurt me. ha haSmiley_emoticons_stumm