Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hmmmmm.
(02-26-2011, 04:30 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I became interested because Maytee was on my fb friends list. I read what happened to her son, became interested, and started googling all I could find and eventually found this forum.

you knew her before the murders personally?
some say either could be the father?

[/quote]

The one she is shown kissing in her pics on her fb, is the one that is claiming the baby, and she is acknowledging on her fb. Or was until 3 days ago when I unfriended her.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-26-2011, 03:41 PM)heyyou Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 02:59 PM)NightOwl Wrote: RUMOR awhile back...........Maytee mentioned a very jealous ex-boyfriend - if this is true he would not like Johnny.

Shortage of info on this ex-boyfriend.

Whats the MOTIVE for this hellish crime?

ive heard rumors on the streets about an angry ex of lisa's that was very pissed at johnny for "taking his girl"
Thanks! Quote = Festering wounds and resentment!
(02-26-2011, 04:34 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: some say either could be the father?

The one she is shown kissing in her pics on her fb, is the one that is claiming the baby, and she is acknowledging on her fb. Or was until 3 days ago when I unfriended her.
[/quote]

wtf are you friends with these people or what?
(02-23-2011, 01:58 AM)toledoarea Wrote: The word around town is that Maytee has family in cuba with deep ties to drugs and drug cartels. Years ago John Sr was busted with alot of heroin. He is out of jail a little early considering his criminal history along with the amount of drugs he was busted with. Maybe he snitched, who knows? These drug cartels don't play. They may not do something to you, but they might hurt your most valuable possesion(johnny jr.) for revenge. Maybe John Sr worked for Maytee's family in the drug profession. Anyway, the murders were so professional that the FBI is involved. Why? Because the fish is too big to fry for local LE. Think about it. It's been almost a month with no word of any suspects. Do you really think that these low life chumps that hangs with Tiffany could commit such a murder that the FBI is involved and they still have no clues. This was a professional hit, period. Maybe Maytee knew she owed money and told these hit men where money could be found (lisas house). Maybe Maytee said "okay, I know we owe money. We don't have it, but we know where money is" Lisas house with a safe. Maybe Maytee told these hitmen to go to lisas while Johnny was picking up lisa from work. Being that these guys are from Cuba, maybe they didn't know where longacre ln was and was still there robbing the place when Johnny and lisa came back home. Maybe Maytee set it up so that Johnny would go pick up Tiffany with Lisa after Lisa got off work to make sure the house was robbed first. Maybe Lisa told Johnny she wanted to change out of her stinky restaurant clothes first before they went anywhere. Who knows? Regardless, this was a professional hit, we'll never know who did it, and the people that do know don't want bags over their heads.

I left this a few days ago and it's what i'm sticking with
Come on now.... What is up? At least a hint.... Who do you think on Mock has ad the closest theory to what happened or what you think happened?
Do you ever get the feeling you're using white ink on this page? I do lol ooops black ink
(02-26-2011, 04:28 PM)concerned Wrote: Tiffanys Gang name is Pussy Galore!! LMFAO and no she is not one of the "Bond" girls !!!

Love it! LOL
(02-26-2011, 04:42 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Do you ever get the feeling you're using white ink on this page? I do lol ooops black ink

invisible ink ..lolSmiley_emoticons_kotz
I still think it was planned after Tiffany and the minor was a the house the night before. They knew the Straubs were gone and being they never grew up in a nice area like that the first thing that came to mind was "MONEY". Her "people" had been know to do robberies and deal drugs and this got out of hand. I think Tiffany seen what was in the house when they drover over there and panicked. That is where the phone call bs came into play. If it turns out to be something else I will be shocked !!

[/quote]

Exactly. And look at the Straub family. They are grieving quietly, which is normal. People that lose loved ones may mention it a few times, not plaster it on facebook. It's almost like a form of begging for mercy and it's decieving. She is showing this grief as if she wants people to see her innocense when really she might not be.
[/quote]

Maytee always posted ALOT, before this even happened. She had friended my husband on fb although they never interacted. She, as with me, requested us. Probably for a game or something. Anyway, her behavior was weird enough before that my husband commented to me about her and her posts several times ie: that lady is weird, shes creepy, do you know anything about her? she gives me the creeps etc. So, because of that, i had started paying attention to her, and actually going to her page to read
her posts. There were several times when we would comment to each other she must be on drugs or something because her posts were incoherent and completely unable to be understood. She would sometimes post a HUGE amt of status updates in a short amt of time. Like say, 30 status changes in an hour or 2.
(02-26-2011, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My imagination runs wild with crazy thoughts, mostly involving the looney mother, the son's pretty, beloved girlfriend, white, middle class respectability and other bullshit much too off the wall to even mention. Jeezus. 84

Me too.
(02-26-2011, 03:21 PM)pspence Wrote: RIP Johnny ‎;,,,( i never took my eyes of them all 3 of my boys ;,,,( that nite i talk to him 4 times ;,,,,( its not fair ;,,,( i wish they wouldve been here and not out at her house ;,,,,( i cnt wait til these evil demons are caught n fry but it still wont bring my johnny r lisa back ;,,,( its just not fair at all i would give my life just so his lil brothers could have himm back ;,,,,(
about an hour ago

This just posted on one of the Johnny/Lisa many facebook pages by Maytee...interesting how she said "I wish they wouldve been here and not at her house"....ummmm wierd thing to say...I bet Lisa's mom is thinking "I wished she had never met ......"

Interesting choice of words indeed.
Maybe Maytee set it up so that Johnny would go pick up Tiffany with Lisa after Lisa got off work to make sure the house was robbed first. Maybe Lisa told Johnny she wanted to change out of her stinky restaurant clothes first before they went anywhere. Who knows? Regardless, this was a professional hit, we'll never know who did it, and the people that do know don't want bags over their heads.

I left this a few days ago and it's what i'm sticking with

Gave me chill bumps...this could very well be true and so over our heads...I still don't think Maytee would have in any way "sent them over there for money, to rob or whatever"....they (Cuban mafia or whomever involved with her/husb) could have been following Johnny or heard through the grapevine that johnny was staying with his rich girlfriends' parents house while they're out of town...was a professional hit to get back at Maytee but never do I think she would send these dangerous people over there...I think she definitly "knew" that someone (because of her owing $ or snitching or Johnny because of owing $ or snitching) could have hurt Johnny and Lisa and that's why she was so freaked out on the phone...her worst night mare coming true possibly of someone hurting her child...knowing the dangerous people they have hung with (she and her son) and what they are capable of doing if owe $$ or snitch on...

found this picture...that's Lisa on the left...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Exactly. And look at the Straub family. They are grieving quietly, which is normal. People that lose loved ones may mention it a few times, not plaster it on facebook. It's almost like a form of begging for mercy and it's decieving. She is showing this grief as if she wants people to see her innocense when really she might not be.
[/quote]

Maytee always posted ALOT, before this even happened. She had friended my husband on fb although they never interacted. She, as with me, requested us. Probably for a game or something. Anyway, her behavior was weird enough before that my husband commented to me about her and her posts several times ie: that lady is weird, shes creepy, do you know anything about her? she gives me the creeps etc. So, because of that, i had started paying attention to her, and actually going to her page to read
her posts. There were several times when we would comment to each other she must be on drugs or something because her posts were incoherent and completely unable to be understood. She would sometimes post a HUGE amt of status updates in a short amt of time. Like say, 30 status changes in an hour or 2.
[/quote]

how did you become friends with TW?
either could be the father
(02-26-2011, 03:27 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 01:58 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I'm confused as to why Tiffany has two boyfriends? …

Does Tiffany have custody of her kids? … (No) The fathers have them.
[/font]

As long as she and the boyfriends are not confused … Smiley_emoticons_smile

Do we know that to be true? My guess would be that the paternal grandmothers or foster parents are raising them. I wouldn't assume that the fathers are any more responsible than she is.

Childrens Services Board likely has a thick file on Ms Tiffany.

One more thing we didn't think to ask her about when she made her guest appearance here.

The father of one of her children is Ricardo, she called him Rico, posted a status that he was gonna be partyin down etc. She posted on his status that she wanted to know where her son was gonna be that he was gonna be just fine. He told her to mind her business. She replied but he is my kid too, and I was supposed to have him this weekend anyway wheres he going, whos gonna be watching him? he ignored her and never answered.
So basically, he felt like wherever their child was gonna be, it was better than with her.
(02-26-2011, 03:38 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Is 'death by torture' the payment for snitching? If Johnny snitched,
the guy is not in jail, so it must not have been a big 'snitch.'

I guess I am confused as to what the gangstas consider equatable
payback.

And I am still haunted by Maytee's saying "I should have
gone instead of you." Did she mean 'gone' as in dead? or
did she mean 'gone' as in "i should have done the deal instead
of sending Johnny to do it?"

Its common in Mexican gangs. Read about all the killings and murders in Juarez.
(02-26-2011, 03:58 PM)pspence Wrote: I wished I could take credit for finding this but someone put it on an earlier post...I think this says it all...it was printed with a bunch of other quotes from gang members ...from a Toledo publication back in June 2010 by experts in gangs...these are actual excerpts from gang members...

"better watCh what you say Mr.Prez, Cuzz we'll tie you up and make you watch while we fuCCin your Bitch infront of you. fuCC around"

that's what they do "if you snitch". Unbelievable but I bet this was a (by these psycho whacko criminals) a simple standard gang retalitation against Johnny probably just for telling the police some scoop on some creepy gang guy he had befriended in prison ...all to just try to lesson his time "in the joint".

The bat, trashing the place, all secondary....

Exactly. Thats why I posted it when I found it last night. TOTALLY gave me pause when I read it...and read it over and again. Literally made me sick to my stomach in a way not many of the facts have.