Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
and pregnant too. Such a young lady. Lock your doors. I wouldnt be worried about her... Her little friends maybe
(02-26-2011, 05:49 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I am going to the Kid Rock concert tonight so I won't be able to see anything till way late....I'm breaking out into hives as I type this

One of Johnny's cousin's on Maytee's side of the family posted this on his on his fb for Johnny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1...r_embedded

I wouldnt be surprised if LE i watching her. If she is involved.
Not to mention sleeping w minors. SKANK !!!!
I never made it through reading John Sr.'s rap sheet.
I guess this is what one calls a career criminal. How
in the world would Johnny ever know how to act
normally given his environment was fret with his dad
in court, getting attorneys, squashing evidence, going
to the bail bondsman, etc. Smiley_emoticons_kotzSmiley_emoticons_kotzSigns_173Signs_173

I actually feel sorry for Johnny. He never had a chance.

And if Sr. had an affair....he sure is not the first man...
I am thinking John Edwards, Senator, ah....Mayors,
Film stars, every walk of life. Having a mistress has
nothing to do with being a gangsta.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_skeptisch:O:OSmiley_emoticons_razzSmiley_emoticons_razz
(02-26-2011, 08:27 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 08:24 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: a little editorializing...

just musing on a saturday morning.

Well good morning, LC, lol.

I made the mistake of going to sleep last night. It looked like the members were pretty much done and I get up this morning and all these wonderful conversations had taken place after I got off the computer.
UGH.

Point: you have a wonderful, active thread.

I soooooo agree with you! I get up & can hardly wait to check here, to see what's been posted overnight, on this thread. My days of being here all night have slowed down. I was becoming a zombie during the day. There's so much here at MOCK, I've started checking out. Lady Cop is one awesome person. I love how she gets to the point, & gives her opinion on other cases as well. My Father retired as a Captain, in the police force, here where I am. He died this past June, & one of the things I miss so badly about him, is I could pick up the phone, & ask questions about search warrants, jail time, get his thoughts on how crimes could have gone down, arrests, crime scenes, etc....I'm thankful I've found a place here, where an experienced cop is always around! ... sorry for all the bullshit, O/T, but it's something I've been wanting to 'say' for days ..... back to catching up!

SINCERE THANKS JANE~~

Attached Files
.jpg   hibiscus.jpg (Size: 1.95 KB / Downloads: 365)

(02-26-2011, 03:59 PM)toledoarea Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 03:54 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 03:30 PM)pspence Wrote: I don't think they were waiting in the house for Lisa and Johnny...I think they were walking out of the garage to go pick up Tiffany

But Lisa was still in her uniform or partially in her uniform & there were a pair of pants found under her head. That makes me think they weren't on the way out.

Also I wonder why, if Johnny was at VD's house (I'm assuming that he lives in the south end) before he went to pick up Lisa, why wouldn't he have just picked up Tiffany if she needed a ride before he picked up Lisa... rather than leave the southend to pick up Lisa, drive out to Springfield just to turn around & drive back out to the southend to go back to Springfield? OR pick up Lisa, then go pick up Tiffany? That's alot of unnecessary driving back & forth.....

maybe johnny was just hanging out with vd for a while before he had to pick up lisa. no plans. johnny picks up lisa and says "hey baby what do you wanna do tonight" and lisa says "i don't know you big cuban stud, wanna do some pills" and johnny says" okay lemme call tiff yo" ... I don't know. something like that could've happened

Hibye
(02-26-2011, 10:17 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 09:07 AM)toledoarea Wrote: bros and sis's look. Why does everybody keep mentioning percs and pills and what not? There were two digital scales found at the scene. You don't weigh pills when dealing/buying them, you deal/buy by the count of pills not the weight. The drug(s) being dealt/bought were either weed, cocaine, or any other drug that is sold by weight and not count.

Bro, Sista, I don't know which one you are my nigga Smiley_emoticons_razz I mentioned this a few hundred pages back. Some people are still stuck on the percocets. Based off of factual evidence (scales & baggies) this wasn't a percocet deal gone bad. IMO

I agree with both of you. I don't think much of all the percocet talk, at all...Reason being, the digital scales & the pieces of white plastic. Percocets can be gotten just about anywhere. If someone is jonesin for one, my GUESS is, it wouldn't cost all that much... 6 or 7 bucks a piece? The jonesin Z (which someone has mentioned) makes no sense, as far as being a murderer, BUT a large stash of weed or cocaine, could make someone some big money..
(02-26-2011, 05:38 PM)notsure Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 04:49 PM)pspence Wrote: found this picture...that's Lisa on the left...

no. not lisa. go back to the pic of tiff ashing her newport in lisa's hair and you can see that same girl on the right

I agree!
Ok was surfing the web and happened on a site where someone posted that Sharita is the girlfriend of JC's best friend and RUMOR has it she was having an affair with John Clark, Sr....has anyone else heard this?

If true, that could explain the restraining orders Sharita and Maytee had on each other...all makes sense now...how interesing....
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Oh my...if this was some Cuban mafia hit...we'll never ever have closure...they're probably in Havana having a pina colata...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(02-26-2011, 12:31 PM)toledoarea Wrote: I won't brace for anything because I don't think I'll be shocked. I've had a feeling all along Maytee played some sort of role in this

same here TA. I woudn't be a bit surprised if she's involved in SOME way!

(02-26-2011, 12:43 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I early on it was stated it was lisa's dog, a rescue.

Sorry must have missed that in the shuffle. I knew that it was reported Lisa had rescued a dog that was in the house, but again, never payed this dog Maytee was showing any mind because I thought the dog in the house was a Rot. This doesn't look like a Rot to me.

I think it looks like puppy pitbull. Or it has some pitbull in it ?

(02-26-2011, 12:57 PM)kitty1 Wrote: This reminds me of a question I asked earlier. Is this one of your longest threads for a crime? I've never been on a forum before so I assumed that this was the norm but, I beginning to think this case is much more unusual than others. I am really interested of course bcuz i am family. i am amazed at people's interest. people that live thousands of miles away.

I live in the area where a big case went to trial. Perry March, for the disappearance/murder of his wife, Janet. When it came time for his trial, there were people from other countries posting faithfully, everyday. Same with Mary Winkler. Loads of people interested in these two cases, that lived no where near. People hear of cases, & something about them peaks interest.

(02-26-2011, 06:26 PM)pspence Wrote: Ok was surfing the web and happened on a site where someone posted that Sharita is the girlfriend of JC's best friend and RUMOR has it she was having an affair with John Clark, Sr....has anyone else heard this?

If true, that could explain the restraining orders Sharita and Maytee had on each other...all makes sense now...how interesing....

Did you ever see such bloody confusion with this name? I think it is spelled SARITA on the court records! Not 100% sure but, Sarita maybe younger than Maytee. Very wild thats for sure!

I live in the area where a big case went to trial. Perry March, for the disappearance/murder of his wife, Janet. When it came time for his trial, there were people from other countries posting faithfully, everyday. Same with Mary Winkler. Loads of people interested in these two cases, that lived no where near. People hear of cases, & something about them peaks interest.

[/quote]
I am a prime example. I am in the UK and found Mock due to Lisa and Johnny.
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org
(02-26-2011, 08:24 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: a little editorializing...
although we are caught up in this case for whatever reasons we have, i was thinking this morning that much of the public there is not. they have moved on from these crimes. not everyone is as obsessed as we.
i believe much of the populace has chalked this up to more thug/gang activity, and who cares, that doesn't touch OUR lives *yawn*. let them all kill each other off. i've seen this attitude prevail in many places, from Boston to Jacksonville. they aren't going to come to my house, i'm not a druggie. and i hate to say it, they are right.
this case has more than the usual drama. attractive victims. an unusual cast of characters. and of course the bizarre manner of their deaths. but the truth is, little kids die in drive-by shootings all the time in the ghetto, where is the huge thread?
just musing on a saturday morning.

I don't usually get into crime threads precisely for this reason - they're a dime a dozen, unfortunately. Even the more sensational ones, aren't that unusual. When I lived in LA & Long Beach, drive by shootings were practically a daily event. Lots of little kids, playing in their yards, taken out in the hail of bullets. It becomes hard to care because there is SO MUCH of it. Other than the manner of killing, it's Lisa that makes this case compelling for me.
ok...going to drag myself out to the movies away from MOCK before my family does an "intervention"...while I'm away I want to return to some fascinating inside information!

By the way...thank you Lady Cop or Dutchess, whichever of you is in charge of this site for "setting me up"...I mean that in a very good way...(smile)
BUT a large stash of weed or cocaine, could make someone some big money..
[/quote]

First, Somehow this does not compute with me. Johnny would not be
hanging out and driving to get Lisa if there was a big stash of something
in the house. He would be moving it.

Secondly, Remember Maytee's immediate mentioning of the SAFE? Why did
she go there? I do not think ANY boy or girlfriend of any of my
kids or step kids knew if we did nor did not have a safe in the house.
And I am damn sure none of their mothers gave a hot damn.

Lastly, does anyone know if it is true that Maytell tried to run some
scam on Lisa's parents? It was mentioned early on and someone
said that there was a lawsuit, but it was never verified. Any clue?