Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-26-2011, 05:07 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I already posted about Maytee. I requested TW when her name started being bantered about and I had listened to the 911 tapes. She added me, so I read until fb wouldnt let me read anymore of her wall. I told yall....Ive been obsessed since the beginning. LOL

If you were still a "friend" on her FB, you'd still be able to read her wall. She must have 'unfriended' you..

(02-26-2011, 05:26 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: Fists? Baseball bat? Did she mention her method of choice?
Jeesh......doesnt she have a pretty big belly by now?

LOL @"doesn't she have a pretty big belly by now?"hah

(02-26-2011, 05:38 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Lady Cop, just let us know if you need anything!

For anyone trying to harrass or intimidate Lady Cop...105

DITTO!

I agree with both of you. I don't think much of all the percocet talk, at all...Reason being, the digital scales & the pieces of white plastic. Percocets can be gotten just about anywhere. If someone is jonesin for one, my GUESS is, it wouldn't cost all that much... 6 or 7 bucks a piece? The jonesin Z (which someone has mentioned) makes no sense, as far as being a murderer, BUT a large stash of weed or cocaine, could make someone some big money..
[/quote]

If we are going to continue down the drug line...Unfortunately I know way too much about drugs in this area. Percocets and Oxys can go for as much as $20 a pill (if the dealer knows you are jonesing). Somebody called it "Hillbilly Heroin" in an earlier post, and I don't know if it is called that, but it should be the oposite. The rich people are the ones that can afford the pills. Heroin is dirty (not manufactured in a lab), so you never know what you are really getting, and what most people resort to because it is WAY cheaper than pills. But as I said before, the real drug of choice in To-Le-Do is fentanyl made into a powder form or a rock that can be smoked.
I also heard from a person who lives in Lisa's hood who repeated the rumor of the kids being beaten with a baseball bat. Which would go along with the initial news coverage where the reporters said it was a "pretty greusome crime scene."
One can't help but bash Tiffany. She's every parent's worst nightmare and her ignorance is beyond comprehension. My biggest problem with her, besides the fact that she probably assisted in the crime, is that she has babies. And babies. And more babies. Once you birth a child, you life is no longer your own. You have to grow up.
[/quote]

I would LOVE for one of Tiff's Baby Daddy's to join Mock...anyone brave enough to invite one???
(02-26-2011, 06:02 PM)Adub Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 05:49 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I am going to the Kid Rock concert tonight so I won't be able to see anything till way late....I'm breaking out into hives as I type this

One of Johnny's cousin's on Maytee's side of the family posted this on his on his fb for Johnny

O/T .... I love me some Kid Rock music!

(02-26-2011, 06:54 PM)pspence Wrote: I had posted this earlier...thought that was Lisa on the bottom left but other mock members told me it wasn't her...

This is definitely not Lisa on the bottom left. They are all throwing up "B's" (Bloodz).
(02-26-2011, 06:44 PM)lou1975 Wrote: I am a prime example. I am in the UK and found Mock due to Lisa and Johnny.

Cheers

No, it is not fair Maytee. Does it make you wish you had never
had drugs in your home?
(02-26-2011, 06:46 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: First, Somehow this does not compute with me. Johnny would not be
hanging out and driving to get Lisa if there was a big stash of something
in the house. He would be moving it.

Secondly, Remember Maytee's immediate mentioning of the SAFE? Why did
she go there? I do not think ANY boy or girlfriend of any of my
kids or step kids knew if we did nor did not have a safe in the house.
And I am damn sure none of their mothers gave a hot damn.

Lastly, does anyone know if it is true that Maytell tried to run some
scam on Lisa's parents? It was mentioned early on and someone
said that there was a lawsuit, but it was never verified. Any clue?

OK, not wanting to open up a can of worms, but I honestly don't remember Maytee being the one that brought up a safe .... I thought it was a local here on this forum, then we heard the Uncle mention it..
(02-26-2011, 06:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
IN TIFFs DEFENSE

Tiff could be completely innocent of any involvement in this crime. So if [b]Mocksters [/b]are wondering why TW is angry at Mock, lets see. She came here to plead her case, answered questions, left in peace and then a number of members turned on her. Convicting her without proof and assasinating and impuning her character relating to a crime about which no one on Mock can prove who the guilty party is. Sounds like frenzied feeding time at seaworld to me.

:O

JMHO

WAIT A MINUTE.
Are we Mocksters or Mockers?
I'm not a Mockster...or a wankster...
(02-26-2011, 07:05 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I still think she attempted to do all she could do.

She attempted to do all she could to cover up her and her friends' involvement and to invent a bullshit cover story for the phone calls and what she was doing in Lisa's neighborhood
IN TIFFs DEFENSE

Tiff could be completely innocent of any involvement in this crime. So if Mocksters are wondering why TW is angry at Mock, lets see. She came here to plead her case, answered questions, left in peace and then a number of members turned on her. Convicting her without proof and assasinating and impuning her character relating to a crime about which no one on Mock can prove who the guilty party is. Sounds like frenzied feeding time at seaworld to me.

:O

JMHO

I agree! I think she might have answered more questions, had a few here not gone off the deep end, asking stupid stuff like "do you sleep with minors?", which has absolutely nothing to do with any of this, IMO .. I don't care who Tiffany sleeps with, lol
(02-26-2011, 07:13 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 07:03 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 04:14 PM)kitty1 Wrote: OOPS! I meant to say that I speed read not that I do speed!

good save, hah (just messing with you)

HAHAHA! I love these girls!
Love3

Cheers

(02-26-2011, 05:47 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 05:18 PM)stoof725 Wrote: So I got an email from TW threatning to beat me up because of something I said on FB.... Troll

I concur with everyone else that is a threat! If they can trace it back to her ip addy, I would sign a complaint against the Twat hasn't she ever heard of free speech!

Slut She better back off, and this is not defamation of character as having at least 3 men father 4 of your children is in and of itself slutty! Slut
Agreed!! Troll

What did you say to her that was worthy of a threat??

That she doesn't form her gang signs correctly?
That she types "bytch" when the correct spelling is "biotch"?
No, no, it's that her momma wears granny panties?
(02-26-2011, 07:19 PM)esbee Wrote: My guess is that if Z was suffering from withdrawal, he had a healthier habit than one percocet. Multiply that by, say, 10 and you have quite a daily expenditure. A stash could certainly be motive for someone who was hurting and couldn't afford it, IMO.

good point.

(02-26-2011, 07:35 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
IN TIFFs DEFENSE

WAIT A MINUTE.
Are we Mocksters or Mockers?
I'm not a Mockster...or a wankster...

Literature on the topic usually pairs -er with -ster, as though -er were the husband and -ster the wife. Depending on your chosen gender, one could be a Mocker, one could be a Mockster. I say chosen because most genders here are "undisclosed" and we came here to bitch alot.....That makes us honorary Bitches or Mocksters, but for those who feel "manly" I cordially address you as Mockers.

Notworthy
(02-26-2011, 07:25 PM)LoserCity Wrote: If we are going to continue down the drug line...Unfortunately I know way too much about drugs in this area. Percocets and Oxys can go for as much as $20 a pill (if the dealer knows you are jonesing). Somebody called it "Hillbilly Heroin" in an earlier post, and I don't know if it is called that, but it should be the oposite. The rich people are the ones that can afford the pills. Heroin is dirty (not manufactured in a lab), so you never know what you are really getting, and what most people resort to because it is WAY cheaper than pills. But as I said before, the real drug of choice in To-Le-Do is fentanyl made into a powder form or a rock that can be smoked.
I also heard from a person who lives in Lisa's hood who repeated the rumor of the kids being beaten with a baseball bat. Which would go along with the initial news coverage where the reporters said it was a "pretty greusome crime scene."

I know oxycontin is expensive, on the streets (had a friend w/cancer that told me she could sell hers for a crazy amount) but as far as Percocet goes, I always thought it was on the same line as Lortab (both being for moderate pain) Anyhoooooo, thanks for the info on the rumor of ball bats being used, again. I have a feeling this rumor may very well be true.

(02-26-2011, 07:35 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: Are we Mocksters or Mockers?

We are Mockers. 27

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
For those of you asking for Johnny's dad - here is the video.
He is visibly upset.
http://imagesource.cnn.com/imagesource/V...Id=7237141