Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Palo mayombe: Too much to type... it's black magic

http://www.palomayombe.net/About_Us.html
(02-27-2011, 02:36 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Sounds like Maytee think she knows who is responsible.I'm turning on my police scanner and will be listening for any reports of demons running around the southend.

Yes, and they may be accompanied by a dark gentleman.

(02-27-2011, 02:31 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: I'm thinking that Maytee may be referring to Aaron in this rant!!! See below, Aaron's about me on his FB page and the reference in Maytee's rant!!

About Aaron: the prince of darkness is a gentelmen

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez: You think you met the prince of darkness??? Ha wait til you meet elegua anubis pan kernonus n the underworld.... Palo mayombe will get you without anyone touching you
8 minutes ago

Maytee knows who's responsible, and I think she's lashing out from pain and helplessness. Poor woman must be going through absolute hell.
It is believed that a Palero can also bring death unto an individual within 24 hours. Palero can make and break you by saying just a few incantations and by performing a few minor rituals.

UhOH!!
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thats for sure money talks and that was their motive( they thought they hit a jackpot) for doing wat they did to our kids these petty ass cowards so here it is now come and get it its all yours.......

This just on one of the FaceBook pages by Maytee...reward just raised up to $30,000
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(02-27-2011, 02:36 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Sounds like Maytee think she knows who is responsible.I'm turning on my police scanner and will be listening for any reports of demons running around the southend.

115 I dunno about demons but I know for sure there will be some crack headed zombies strolling about
I think its great that they have more reward money but if they keep upping the reward every other day will anyone ever come forward? Or will they just wait until the pot gets bigger?
(02-27-2011, 02:44 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

115 I dunno about demons but I know for sure there will be some crack headed zombies strolling about

From what I've seen thats just another day over there.
(02-27-2011, 02:42 PM)pspence Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thats for sure money talks and that was their motive( they thought they hit a jackpot) for doing wat they did to our kids these petty ass cowards so here it is now come and get it its all yours.......

This just on one of the FaceBook pages by Maytee...reward just raised up to $30,000

Are you on her personal FB page which is private, also?

Nevermind I see that was a comment she left Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-27-2011, 02:46 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: I think its great that they have more reward money but if they keep upping the reward every other day will anyone ever come forward? Or will they just wait until the pot gets bigger?

If they wait too long, someone else will get there first.
(02-27-2011, 02:36 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: I'm turning on my police scanner and will be listening for any reports of demons running around the southend.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She still has two children at home. How sad. What a life for them.
(02-27-2011, 02:55 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: She still has two children at home. How sad. What a life for them.

Yes she does but those two wont bring her any attention.A dead one will.Just my opinion.
(02-27-2011, 02:39 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 02:37 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez You think you met the prince of darkness??? Ha wait til you meet elegua anubis pan kernonus n the underworld.... Palo mayombe will get you without anyone touching you
13 minutes ago.

taken from the justice will prevail page. Doesn't AP/AG have something about the prince of darkness at the bottom of his info on FB???

YES!! He does!! I posted something a few minutes ago about this. On Aaron's FB about me, he has, "the prince of darkness is a gentelmen."

Does this mean that new info has been released to the families?!?

How do you get the line around your quote? Thanks ahead of time.
(02-27-2011, 02:48 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 02:46 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: I think its great that they have more reward money but if they keep upping the reward every other day will anyone ever come forward? Or will they just wait until the pot gets bigger?

If they wait too long, someone else will get there first.

good point.....apparently my brain shuts down on sundays

TC: How do you get the line around your quote? Thanks ahead of time.

post tech questions in HQ please.

info here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4825.html

(02-27-2011, 03:02 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 02:55 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: She still has two children at home. How sad. What a life for them.

Yes she does but those two wont bring her any attention.A dead one will.Just my opinion.

I agree.
(02-27-2011, 02:37 PM)toledoarea Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez You think you met the prince of darkness??? Ha wait til you meet elegua anubis pan kernonus n the underworld.... Palo mayombe will get you without anyone touching you
13 minutes ago.

taken from the justice will prevail page. Doesn't AP/AG have something about the prince of darkness at the bottom of his info on FB???

YES!! He does!! I posted something a few minutes ago about this. On Aaron's FB about me, he has, "the prince of darkness is a gentelmen."

If he is involved, wonder if Tiff's fan club still think she's innocent....?
(02-27-2011, 03:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
13 minutes ago.

If he is involved, wonder if Tiff's fan club still think she's innocent....?

My vote is on YES hah
(02-27-2011, 05:37 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Could this be the reason for the Florida trip??
Just a thought...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=...d=18424776

That was an interesting news report but when I asked about that Florida trip I was thinking about establishing a connection with a supplier, i.e., a drug cartel bringing in coke or heroin.