Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-01-2011, 04:18 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Its in the friends lists...
The clues are on fb walls...
I keep telling yall to read...

AGREED!! :O
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSe...teId=36001

If the information in this link is correct, there have been some ARRESTS!!!

Try plugging in some names... such as Aaron, BC, MM, MJ....

Really hope this is drawing to a close!!!
(03-01-2011, 04:32 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSe...teId=36001

Something is going down...
Ill definitely be SHOCKED if its not about this case.
I have a gut feeling it is though...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-01-2011, 04:32 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSe...teId=36001

Don't know who those initials are
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Rest in heaven my sweet angels johnny n lisa i promise justice will prevail sooner tgen anyone thinks i cnt wait to see those evil demons caught n die
4 hours ago via iPhone · LikeUnlike · · View feedback (2)Hide feedback (2)

2 people like this.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
so if ag is found to be involved so is Tw jmo
(03-01-2011, 01:35 AM)shitstorm Wrote: If anyone we have talked about, initials or whole names, gets arrested, will someone please post their full names and arrest dates? I assume that's okay since arrests are public information, right LC? I can't keep all of these damn initials straight and when I look at that booking website I'll be damned if I see anyone I recognize.

if anyone is arrested in connection with the murders of course it's fair game...it's news! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Somebody please help me..

@gmail.com

Who are these people arrested? What are their names???? I'm freaking out because I can't get all of these initials straight? Is "A" TW's boyfriend?

And I have to go to work now...please email me some info...I'll check it throughout the day...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-01-2011, 07:28 AM)pspence Wrote: Somebody please help me..

@gmail.com

Who are these people arrested? What are their names???? I'm freaking out because I can't get all of these initials straight? Is "A" TW's boyfriend?

And I have to go to work now...please email me some info...I'll check it throughout the day...

i edited out your name & email for your own safety and security! they can email you through your profile.
you don't know who is reading here!!

(03-01-2011, 12:05 AM)SayWhat123 Wrote: I dont know if this is true or not. I Seen it on the true crime forum thought I would post it. I live in Holland and I havent seen anything on the news but Ill share it anyways.

2c AKA..L said:

Remember a while back I told you the police was looking for a suspect in my neighborhood? Well, The guy they were looking for has been hiding out and they have not been able to find him..... He has shoveled sidewalks in the neighborhood including mine several times. Without giving names, he shoveled someones and they still owed him some money for it. Knowing he is wanted they called him and told him he could come pick it up. When he went to pick up his money the undercover police came out and arrested him.I was told it is in regards to the murder. I have been very busy and have not heard the news all day. Maybe they are not ready to make it public or he is only wanted for questioning... Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Posted Monday, February 28, 2011, at 9:10 pm

taken for questioning and arrested are not the same thing.

Is TW really prego? AH posted on FB ON Nov 28 in response to a congrats post bout TW prego "thanks but she had a miscarriage"
What will be will be![/font]

I have not seen anything on the arrest page concerning that individual. But it is my opinion that that all went down back the middle of January. He VOP'd. Old charges. Freeing that nigga has been happening for awhile.

[/quote]

I agree with you. CB went back, it looks to me January 14th. Long before the murders & BC has been running since mid January as well.

I think alot of that info on vinelink might be old because I have been watching the Lucas County booking sheets on a daily ( somtimes hourly:O ) basis .
AG has not come up on that site at all . Perhaps LC could tell me , maybe they would skip Lucas county and go straight to FBI with him ??? I'm not sure how it works......
Ok, Mockers...this might be our day!

Go get 'em, LE!!
(03-01-2011, 09:06 AM)Sincere Wrote:

I think alot of that info on vinelink might be old because I have been watching the Lucas County booking sheets on a daily ( somtimes hourly:O ) basis .
AG has not come up on that site at all . Perhaps LC could tell me , maybe they would skip Lucas county and go straight to FBI with him ??? I'm not sure how it works......

depends on whether a person is charged under state murder statute or Federal civil rights statute. murder can be a Federal charge in some cases.

this is the site for lucas county booking. http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/nor...ummary.pdf
I have a friend who was arrested for DUI this weekend and his information is correct on the VINELink site and he is shown in the Lucas county booking page. So it very well may be correct.
I couldn't find any of our *characters* on that vine link, in regards to any recent arrests. If someone here had better luck, please PM with your findings. Thanks
(03-01-2011, 10:21 AM)aileen Wrote: I couldn't find any of our *characters* on that vine link, in regards to any recent arrests. If someone here had better luck, please PM with your findings. Thanks

+1

Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org
(03-01-2011, 10:26 AM)lou1975 Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:21 AM)aileen Wrote: I couldn't find any of our *characters* on that vine link, in regards to any recent arrests. If someone here had better luck, please PM with your findings. Thanks

+1

+2..Smiley_emoticons_bussi