Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 02:48 PM)curious Wrote: Geese, sorry for posting same thing a thousand times...that's it, using work computer Smiley_emoticons_smile

Geez is there a "MOCK" button between the "BigMac" and "QuarterPounder" buttons at work?

Ask the Hamburglar to retrain you.

[attachment=7811]
Just saw this on RIP. I don't know whether to stop laughing or warn the girl to close her facebook account.

RIP Johnny You think you seen evil wait till you meet the darkest of demons and funny thing is unless you know them by name you cnt stop them so all the priest in the world cnt help you aaahh my knowledge is my power to destroy n bring the worst most slow painfull death upon your pathetic excuse for human lives... You all took my johnny n lisa now you n yours are all gonna pay...
9 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx Witchcraft or voodoo?
9 hours ago

RIP Johnny Why
6 hours ago

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx Wondering, interested in it thats all....was wondering if it really works
5 hours ago

RIP Johnny It always works
5 hours ago

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx awesome! Ive been looking it up, i didnt know what "mote it be" meant but i looked it up and its interesting so i started researching from there! good luck with finding the evil, vile humans that did that to johnny and lisa :(
2 hours ago

RIP Johnny Curse is in full effect they will die for wat they did
about an hour ago

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?
about an hour ago
(03-02-2011, 07:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 07:41 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 07:36 PM)Jane Wrote: SNIPPED

(03-02-2011, 04:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: believe me they have information, they have people of interest, they have evidence, and they have the right idea of keeping quiet about it.

I sure hope you're right!

Ima thinking maybe Dick is riding bitch for LC, rofl.

Dick is nobody's bitch.

however, i tase him sometimes. hah professional affection and courtesy.

Where, pray tell, does this tasing take place? And does he enjoy it enough to ask for it?
(03-02-2011, 07:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 07:41 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 07:36 PM)Jane Wrote: SNIPPED

(03-02-2011, 04:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: believe me they have information, they have people of interest, they have evidence, and they have the right idea of keeping quiet about it.

I sure hope you're right!

Ima thinking maybe Dick is riding bitch for LC, rofl.

hahhah Come on out into the open forums and tell me this.

I've been there. I see how it is.

Why don't ya'll just let us "crime fighters" know what you know. Come on, I know that you and LC are tight. It's obvious. Let's just stay right here and discuss what you know. We love snitches.

(03-02-2011, 08:03 PM)Adub Wrote: I know that you and LC are tight.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
RIP Johnny - Curse is in full effect they will die for wat they did
2 hours ago.

xxxx - as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?
about an hour ago.

the above is on RIP Johnny FB .... I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh

edited to add - I just saw where Esbee posted this, too lol
(03-02-2011, 08:13 PM)Jane Wrote: RIP Johnny - Curse is in full effect they will die for wat they did
2 hours ago.

xxxx - as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?
about an hour ago.

the above is on RIP Johnny FB .... I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh

edited to add - I just saw where Esbee posted this, too lol

Wow, the all knowing psychic didn't answer the question.....
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-02-2011, 07:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 02:48 PM)curious Wrote: Geese, sorry for posting same thing a thousand times...that's it, using work computer Smiley_emoticons_smile

Geez is there a "MOCK" button between the "BigMac" and "QuarterPounder" buttons at work?

Dammit Zero, have to say I admire your sarcasm and wit...before I waited tables I was a zoo keeper in charge of training penguins...and they taught me to read between the lines, all 600 pages of them.
(03-02-2011, 08:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 08:03 PM)Adub Wrote: I know that you and LC are tight.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Oh pop yo eyes back in yo head. I'm loosing patience here. It was worth a try.

(03-02-2011, 08:22 PM)curious Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 07:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

Dammit Zero, have to say I admire your sarcasm and wit...before I waited tables I was a zoo keeper in charge of training penguins...and they taught me to read between the lines, all 600 pages of them.

Catfight
(03-02-2011, 07:30 PM)Nina Wrote: potential suspect MM today on FB ........i'm out now bitches what you gotta say an for the nigga's that got somethang to say holla at me now......

This is confirmed on the Vinelink site with a release date of 03/02/2011. I know some have said the information on that site is outdated but in this case, at least, it's pretty current. Perhaps it depends on the reporting agency:

In 1998, Ohio implemented one of the nation's first automated victim notification systems.
(03-02-2011, 08:45 PM)Adub Wrote: I'm loosing patience here.

What you are is damn lucky you're in the crime forum. Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He was released but BC is being held at the Lucas County Jail for Aggravated Burglary. .... I find this interesting. This is also the highest felony for a burglary and in the commision that a murder occurs then it goes to Aggravated Homicide. Is that correct LC? or Dick?
Vinelink updates every 15 minutes. At least it is suppose to.
(03-02-2011, 08:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 08:45 PM)Adub Wrote: I'm loosing patience here.

What you are is damn lucky you're in the crime forum. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Oh forgive me Duchess. A hundred Ima gratefuls Notworthy
LC I heard in some states if a person is held in jail they are automatically given a DNA swab and it is put into the National DAtabase. Is this true. I would think it would be a " vilolation" of a person civil rights. Not that I care about any criminals I am trying to think outside the box.
IMO the DNA was pushed to the front when sent to the lab since FBI was involved. I feel by now any DNA at the scene has been seperated from JC and LS DNA. The next step start trying to match the unidentified DNA... Just my humble opinion.
(03-02-2011, 04:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 04:26 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Lady Cop, don't you have contacts, or contacts with contacts, that can unearth SOMETHING for us, lol!!! Maybe find out why in the hell they aren't saying anything.

The reasoning behind the silence is simple, they don't want anyone to flee, they don't want anyone to spoil the info by it being posted everywhere on the internet and locally (they will need a non contaminated jury pool)and they don't want to say anything stupid that will come back to bite them in the ass. it's also possible that the people have already flee'd and they are working toward getting them back within jurisdictional bounds.

you know the old saying the more you talk the less people have to guess if you're a fool or not.

believe me they have information, they have people of interest, they have evidence, and they have the right idea of keeping quiet about it.

Well said.

Police
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-02-2011, 09:01 PM)concerned Wrote: LC I heard in some states if a person is held in jail they are automatically given a DNA swab and it is put into the National DAtabase. Is this true. I would think it would be a " vilolation" of a person civil rights. Not that I care about any criminals I am trying to think outside the box.

i don't know Ohio's protocols, but all convicted felons and sexual offenders have DNA swabs taken.
misdemeanors, i doubt it.

and DNA cheek swab is no more invasive than fingerprinting. it does not violate their civil rights.

(03-02-2011, 06:51 PM)fabulous Wrote: on the way home today from work...on the outbound lanes of the trail (for non locals, it's the ANthony Wayne Trail, 6 lanes, 3 in each direction, major thouroughfare from south, south west, western suburbs into downtown....AND going right through the southside inner city, where most of these characters dwell) are two big, brand new, electronic billboards with Johnny and LIsa's pictures...saying double homicide...please call crimestoppers with any information that you have. this is the first day I've seen them and I make the drive twice a day..... hmmm....Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Yes Fabulous awesome find - thanks for the report and directions!