Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 11:50 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:45 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
Has anyone seen the two new Crimestoppers electronic billboard on Anthony Wayne Trail with Johnny Clarke's and Lisa Straub's photos on them? They were so heartwarming to see!

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Isn't the person who runs this page out of state? How did she SEE the billboards? lol what a creeper

She claimed to not even live in the US!

BC claimed to be in Mexico...

I'm just sayin'.

Smiley_emoticons_fies
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-02-2011, 11:54 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Maytee's posts are on Justice WILL Prevail, RIP Johnny, and the Lisa Straub Reward pages. It must be all she thinks about. I feel very sorry for her. Her suffering is just awful to behold. If she wasn't busy casting spells, and posting on FB, she might end up in the bug house.

It might actually do her some good. She needs to be isolated or distanced a little -- a la rehab for witches.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-02-2011, 11:44 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:41 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:38 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:34 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:27 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I can't figure out how the arrest of BC in MN, or the other dude in KS, has anything to do with Lisa & Johnny. Am I missing something?

It may not...

From an article that came out on ToledoBlade.com that has since been retracted for unknown reasons. You can Google it and find a cached version.

"[...] BC was wanted on two charges of burglary. BC was arrested Friday after he was found hiding on the Fort Riley Army base in Kansas, deputy U.S. Marshal Rodney Hartzell said..."

Yup, read it. The Toledo Blade really sucks. Anything quasi old can only be found in Google cache, plus their reporters stink. JMHO, of course ;-)

So, BC seems to get around. KS then MN and back to Ohio.

Don't forget L.A. & Mexico too Smiley_emoticons_wink I don't get this.... if they were found at Fort Riley KS.... how were they in custody in MN before being transported back to Ohio?

Extradition halfway across country can be a long and pain-in-the-ass process. They may be transferred between various jurisdictions until they get where they need to be.

BC's mom: Be careful cops love you like they do billy haha they arrested him in juntion city kanasa the othfr day February 18 at 11:17pm
xxxxxx: No ! Did he go to court yet? February 18 at 11:21pm
BC's mom: Not yet there bringin him back to ohio soon i dont know whats gonna Happen to him im worried February 18 at 11:25pm
Agreed, AriGold. Bullshitters abound.
Hello? Anybody out there?
(03-03-2011, 01:49 AM)toledoarea Wrote: Hello? Anybody out there?

Depends on what you mean by "out there"Smiley_emoticons_shocked
(03-03-2011, 01:57 AM)dontbedumb Wrote:

Depends on what you mean by "out there"

I see what you're saying
:stir_shit:

I am....just checkin the forum before I go to bed for the night...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Present.
Was just making sure. I don't think I've seen a two hour gap on this thread before.
(03-03-2011, 02:25 AM)toledoarea Wrote: Was just making sure. I don't think I've seen a two hour gap on this thread before.

LOL I think you might be right...except for the wee hours...then its dead
as a doornail here. Insomnia sucks when youre alone! LOL
could somebody please tell me who dunnit????? and what is the facination with it? why are so many people commenting on it? Is this what is happening in the US at the moment? everyone is talking about it?

We have fox news here, I watch it sometimes but not alot. I havent seen anything about this on there.
I doubt very many people know a anything about it. I don't think it's even making the crime teevee shows because there is nothing to report. I'd say it's a very obscure news item.

Big news:

Libya
unions fighting with states gov't
pirates
(03-03-2011, 02:31 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: could somebody please tell me who dunnit????? and what is the facination with it? why are so many people commenting on it? Is this what is happening in the US at the moment? everyone is talking about it?

We have fox news here, I watch it sometimes but not alot. I havent seen anything about this on there.
1. we dont know *who dunnit* yet...we are speculating, theorizing,
deducing and sleuthing about who, but there has been no statement
from LE saying THIS IS THE PERSON THAT DID IT.
2. The fascination is that they were such a beautiful, young couple, with
their whole lives ahead of them, and they were brutally executed in a
very horrific way. We want to know who could do something so
horrible and why.
3. So many are commenting, because we care about this case. In some
way, shape or fashion, this case has caught our individual and
collective hearts and minds. We want justice, we want answers.
So we talk to each other here to try and figure it out, and in our
postings try to find a lil solace with our peers while trying to sort it
all out and make sense of the senseless.
4. This isnt really the big news in America...heck, its not really big media
news in the town it happened in. (big news on the streets though) We all
have our own stories for being on this forum and how we found out
about this crime...
Id like to welcome you to the forum, and invite you to read the prior 600
posts so you can get up to speed on whats been discussed or maybe
you can find something we missed. At any rate, looking forward to hearing
your opinions and deductions etc.
CheersCheers

We don't know any more about this crime than we did at page one of this thread!!!
(03-03-2011, 02:47 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I doubt very many people know a anything about it. I don't think it's even making the crime teevee shows because there is nothing to report. I'd say it's a very obscure news item.

Big news:

Libya
unions fighting with states gov't
pirates

Maybe TW & crew can change their career aspirations & be wannabe pirates.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(03-02-2011, 09:36 PM)Adub Wrote: Whatever you say. So how tight are you an LC?

I see where your lil' brain is going with this, all except for the totally tarded can't help but see I totally dig men. LC has got balls but she doesn't have a pecker & that's what I'm interested in. Dumbass.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-02-2011, 10:21 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Page cannot be found.

Just post "motherfucker" and the page will turn. I promise.

(03-02-2011, 10:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: WARNING: VERY, VERY GRAPHIC WEBSITE, DO NOT EVER GO ON THERE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, now I WANT to. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(03-03-2011, 05:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:36 PM)Adub Wrote: Whatever you say. So how tight are you an LC?

I see where your lil' brain is going with this, all except for the totally tarded can't help but see I totally dig men. LC has got balls but she doesn't have a pecker & that's what I'm interested in. Dumbass.

hahaha!